AuthorMessage
pollysaid On August 07, 2008

, Australia
#1New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:07:10
your thoughts?
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:10:50
Having a relationship without sex would be difficult, for me at least as i love a close intimate relationship, although i don't have as big a sex drive as i did when i was in my teens/20s but i still love the intimacy and enjoy a healthy sex life. Still I don't think it's the most important thing in a relationship but i hate to not have it in mine
tracyann38uk On July 02, 2006

Deleted

Middlesex, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:14:52
I love sex so if i didnt have it I would just have to use the sex toys more often then there is no problem

, Australia
#5New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:19:30
my partner and i are both quite young, and have a verry intimate relationship, and its not that we dont have sex, we do, just not all that often. when we do its fantastic, theres just a problem with low sex drive. not because were not into eachother anymore but because of reasons i cant go into, mostly im ok with it because the lack of it makes us really enjoy eachother when we do have sex, also because we are still intimate in other ways and i know he loves me v much. I just dont feel verry sexy or wanted sometimes.
unspokenwords On October 16, 2019

#7New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:23:58
@pollysaid Said
my partner and i are both quite young, and have a verry intimate relationship, and its not that we dont have sex, we do, just not all that often. when we do its fantastic, theres just a problem with low sex drive. not because were not into eachother anymore but because of reasons i cant go into, mostly im ok with it because the lack of it makes us really enjoy eachother when we do have sex, also because we are still intimate in other ways and i know he loves me v much. I just dont feel verry sexy or wanted sometimes.

so you need a way to get him wanting you? you don't feel like he finds you sexy? do you have a low sex drive because you don't feel sexy enough for him in a way? is it the body image that you are worried about? I hear about the same situation in many relationships and maybe you need something to spice it up a little bit. are you finding him complimenting you less?
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:24:09
If you used to have a regular sex life and it has suddenly dropped away then it's best to speak to you partner, good communication is central to a good relationship and great sex
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:25:59
Im guessing he has a low sex drive, there are things that can improve it. If you feel that lack of sex is leaving you craving intimacy you must talk to him about it. Dont bite your lip, you have to tell him how you feel even if it may hurt him a little, he will be very upset if he finds out years from now and you didnt say a thing.

, Australia
#10New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:33:16
i guess im not as comfortable with my body lat the moment as i have recently put on some extra kilos, but i know i am very appealing to most men, i just want my man to want me not anyone else. and no this isn't just a recent issue.
i know the reason behind the lack of sex drive {i think} and i know that theres nothing that can be done about that reason right now i just need some other way to make the not all that often, a little more often.
unspokenwords On October 16, 2019

#11New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:34:10
You can't fix anything that you don't acknowledge.. like tree say.. you should let him know and talk about it with him. It will be hard to bring up and get into it but you will be happy you did .. best way to solve anything with someone is to talk about it.. communication is a big factor.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#12New Post! Jun 28, 2006 @ 18:37:34
It can be done , I know that from personal experience!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs