Random

Friend Requests

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
frozen On December 15, 2009

Manchester, United Kingdom
#16New Post! May 15, 2006 @ 14:57:43
ahh well... on some forums people can be w****rs... but this place has good members and for the few who do stray, the MOds are top-notch too
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#17New Post! May 15, 2006 @ 14:58:24
Its a personal thing really, how you manage your friend list.

Some people like to have hundreds. Recently i have become a little more picky in accepting them.

If you have lots its hard to stay in touch with them and I do regret not having enough time to catch up with them all.

If i went back in time and joined again I would build it up slowly so i could get to know people a little better.
kikkutatsujin On July 12, 2021

, United Kingdom
#18New Post! May 15, 2006 @ 14:58:48
@localisedgirl Said
Is it just me who gets annoyed by requests from people wanting to be on your friend list when you have never spoke to them or even seen them?
I'm all for having ppl as friends on here, but isnt the idea of a friends list, that you have people who are classed as "friends"? People you at least talk to sometime?
The idea of adding or accepting someone I've never seen on here let alone spoke to is pointless. its like "hey add me on your friends list but ive never spoke to you and wont even if you accept"!
I get this on other sites too and just cant fathom the reason!

I totally know what you mean!
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#20New Post! May 15, 2006 @ 15:04:07
I hate it too.. especially when the person sends *five* friend requests.. and they send friend requests after you have specifically told them to leave you alone multiple times.. and they continue to send friend requests after you put up a thread and make a big stink about the whole thing.

Not that this has ever happened to me
macky On May 24, 2007

Deleted

Thomastown, Ireland
#21New Post! May 15, 2006 @ 15:07:40
@jonnythan Said
I hate it too.. especially when the person sends *five* friend requests.. and they send friend requests after you have specifically told them to leave you alone multiple times.. and they continue to send friend requests after you put up a thread and make a big stink about the whole thing.

Not that this has ever happened to me

wouldnt be a chap down under would it jonnythan
localisedgirl On October 03, 2007

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#22New Post! May 15, 2006 @ 15:10:12
@takeiteasy Said
I think personally its friendly way of saying hello when people add you, and you get to know whose who over a period of time. You should stop moaning localised girl, then maybe people will accept you. And you've never really botherd coming on here lately anyway until recently

well thats funny cos ive been here quite awhile.
sounds like you've mis-read what i said as i didnt say i wasnt getting accepted, be a bit hard seeing as i dont request people to accept or decline.
and where i come from, the way to say hello is, to say hello.
sending a friend request to a stranger and not msging anything ever is not saying anything is it.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#23New Post! May 15, 2006 @ 15:11:25
@macky Said
wouldnt be a chap down under would it jonnythan

Hey man, I ain't sayin nothin
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#24New Post! May 15, 2006 @ 15:38:35
I tend to get loads of freinds reqests and i am happy to accept them they always pm me whenever there online and i always reply luckly i never got a loser asking me out whilst pming me.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#26New Post! May 15, 2006 @ 16:18:49
I've kinda made it my principle not to ask people but i'm more than happy to accept reasonable requests to myself. And yeah a hi, how you doing every now and then doesn't go amiss
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs