Random

The word Nigga

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
BiGGSaPP On May 31, 2011

houston, Texas
#16New Post! Apr 21, 2011 @ 19:26:39
erimitus i have no idea what you have said man but it must be deep(philosophical) anyways i made this post to inform people that maynot kno the term and that if i used the term "nigga" on this site its not to offend but its jut the way i really talk
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#17New Post! Apr 21, 2011 @ 19:53:37
@BiGGSaPP Said

erimitus i have no idea what you have said man but it must be deep(philosophical) anyways i made this post to inform people that maynot kno the term and that if i used the term "nigga" on this site its not to offend but its jut the way i really talk

OK,

…Orwell predicted un-words, I wonder how he knew?

Anyway, there are some words that are double plus un-good and I choose not to use them.

There are those who yield to there separation
My object in living is to unite
My vocation and avocation
As my two eyes make one in sight

It is only when want and need are one
And work is play for mortal stakes
Is the job every really done
For heaven and for futures sake

That means, find something that you are good at and that you like to do (which is usually the same thing) and then do it. Get as much education as you can for as long as you can or you may end up living a life of menial servitude.

They freed a slave
Struck off his chains
And then (of course)
He was as much a slave as ever
He was still chained to ignorance

You can’t free a slave
They have to free themselves
And they do that with education.
BiGGSaPP On May 31, 2011

houston, Texas
#18New Post! Apr 21, 2011 @ 19:59:37
erimitus man u say some real a** s*** are you a philosophy teacher or do you lan on doing so?
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#19New Post! Apr 21, 2011 @ 20:09:32
@BiGGSaPP Said

erimitus man u say some real a** s*** are you a philosophy teacher or do you lan on doing so?

I am a student.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! Apr 21, 2011 @ 20:13:32
@Erimitus Said

I am a student.

Which is what we all ought to be.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Apr 21, 2011 @ 20:33:43
I feel that the fact that white kids are using the word as a term of endearment now is progress.

I tell you why. Because nobody owns a word.

I agree its wrong to use it in a derogatory manner. Same as the word queer or spastic or retard. If you use it to mean harm then its nasty.

If you happen to be close to someone, close enough to know when you are s***ting with them, then i see no harm.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Apr 21, 2011 @ 20:34:55
@treebee Said

This right here is a very important concept.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#23New Post! Apr 21, 2011 @ 21:10:06
@Eaglebauer Said

Are we at the Ritz? Cause I smell a cracker!!!!

hey, this cracka showered.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#24New Post! Apr 21, 2011 @ 22:30:00
@treebee Said

I feel that the fact that white kids are using the word as a term of endearment now is progress.

I agree its wrong to use it in a derogatory manner. Same as the word queer or spastic or retard. If you use it to mean harm then its nasty.

If you happen to be close to someone, close enough to know when you are s***ting with them, then i see no harm.

I agree. And I think the reason you see so many really young white people use it, like those under 18, more than those over 18, is because they ARE growing up in a world where the word is used less with offense and more as a term of endearment in the black community, and lets face it, a lot of white people are very close friends with black people and think its ok. They've been raised with this. So yea, I agree it is almost a sign of progress rather than going backwards. If more people were saying it without the "a" at the end and "er" instead and using it to be hateful, then absolutely, its a real problem. But as an example, if two young teens - one white and one black - are really good friends and the white kid says what's up my nigga to his black friend, it shouldn't be assumed the white kid is being offensive or racist, because it sure seems obvious he is not.

What isn't progress is if people make a huge deal out of this and say the white kid had no right saying it and must be racist. If two different color people are friends and use it as a term of endearment I think the color of the skin should be overlooked.

I also agree with Ermitrius, I think is who said it, that the "N" word NOT used with the a is just an ugly word all the way around, and shouldn't be used at all. It's a word born from nothing but hate.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs