Bisexuality

The state of our species.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
JorieJukebox On April 24, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#32New Post! Jan 11, 2010 @ 21:14:40
YOU decided... I'm so glad we have your blessing.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#34New Post! Jan 12, 2010 @ 05:48:20
@Conflict Said

One example of a truly appauling display of it was what Vince Mcmahon did with the "kiss my a** club" fiasco. A man of 56 years of age stands in the middle of the ring, pulls his pants down and asked another man, William Regal to get down on his knees and kiss his ass, which he did.

Who are these guys?
Are they even gay?
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#35New Post! Jan 12, 2010 @ 15:04:32
@boxerdc Said

Who are these guys?
Are they even gay?

Your post actually made me look up the incident (as i had NO IDEA what he was talking about).

They are two wrestlers (WWE wrestling, not like olympic sport wrestling), one of which has sexual assault charges under his belt (on a female), both of whom are married. And the first character Mr McMahon started a 'Kiss My a** Club' in which he 'forced' other characters to do so under threat of suspension from the game.

boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#36New Post! Jan 12, 2010 @ 15:35:10
Ah.. so, as I thought, absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality, but a bunch of steroid freaks doing stupid things to draw ratings and dominate each other.

Based on that, I'd say that her opinion casts a shadow of doubt on the actions of heterosexuals, and their disgusting public displays.

Perhaps if heterosexuals would just stay in the closet and keep their filthy antics to themselves we'd all be able to get along.
carlstss On January 25, 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
#37New Post! Jan 12, 2010 @ 16:39:04
bi-sexual people are just confused you cant deny when you cant make up your mind you are there fore confused, and i dont think there are sides in this just do what you want. Being bi-sexual is dangerous because you could fall for the opposite sex get married and have kids then one day you may change your mind and want to settle down for a member of the same sex then you will be unhappy. pick or choose.

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Jan 12, 2010 @ 16:46:56
@carlstss Said

bi-sexual people are just confused you cant deny when you cant make up your mind you are there fore confused, and i dont think there are sides in this just do what you want. Being bi-sexual is dangerous because you could fall for the opposite sex get married and have kids then one day you may change your mind and want to settle down for a member of the same sex then you will be unhappy. pick or choose.

Why do you have to 'make up your mind'? It doesn't automatically make you confused because you like both genders. If you are confused you DONT KNOW.

And its no more 'dangerous' that being straight or gay - you could settle down get married, and still fall for someone else - gay, straight or bi. If you are happy with someone, in love, dedicated, your preference doesn't make a difference.
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#39New Post! Jan 12, 2010 @ 18:03:59
My mother once told me that people get married as a coverup for homosexuality. She had exerienced this before personally and I found the concept a little worrying. The idea is that on the one one hand, the person is hetrosexually inclined, but later on develops a liking for a member of the same sex. I've never seen this myself, but Shane Mcmahon, and I do bring up another member of the Mcmahon family because he does bring the concept to mind, manifests symptoms of this. He's married with children, but is always in the presence of men when he makes his on screen appearances. Not once did I ever see him with a woman and he often hugged men.

To answer the question of whether or not Regal or Mcmahon were gay or not, I can't say for certain, but isn't it a bit fishy that a man enjoys another man kissing his ass. I mean, a kiss is an expression of sexuality, isn't it?
Michael718 On March 16, 2010
.... Evil genius?

Deleted

Caprica City, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Jan 12, 2010 @ 18:24:19
@Conflict Said

He's married with children, but is always in the presence of men when he makes his on screen appearances. Not once did I ever see him with a woman and he often hugged men.

You've basically described the mafia, and i'm pretty sure they're not gay. Or bi. Or whatever, who gives a s***? As long as I don't have to have sex with one I honestly couldn't care, the entire point of existence is to express the individuals Will. Just because i don't like something there's nop reason to deny others the pleausre.

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#41New Post! Jan 12, 2010 @ 18:51:43
@Conflict Said

My mother once told me that people get married as a coverup for homosexuality. She had exerienced this before personally and I found the concept a little worrying. The idea is that on the one one hand, the person is hetrosexually inclined, but later on develops a liking for a member of the same sex. I've never seen this myself, but Shane Mcmahon, and I do bring up another member of the Mcmahon family because he does bring the concept to mind, manifests symptoms of this. He's married with children, but is always in the presence of men when he makes his on screen appearances. Not once did I ever see him with a woman and he often hugged men.

To answer the question of whether or not Regal or Mcmahon were gay or not, I can't say for certain, but isn't it a bit fishy that a man enjoys another man kissing his ass. I mean, a kiss is an expression of sexuality, isn't it?

So every person who gets married is covering their homosexuality? No.

What your talking about is denial, a person cannot come to terms with their sexuality so pretends to be 'normal'. Recently a well known rugby player came out as gay over here. He had been married, had children, pretended to be straight, but he also would have sex with men and knew thats where his attractions lay. For him, at the point society was when he started playing it would not have been acceptable for him to be gay. You do not develop attraction for the same sex, you either do or don't.

I do not know Shane Mcmahon, i assume he is also a wrestler? And you talk about on screen appearences, not personal ones. WWE is scripted and poorly acted, the characters you see on screen are not real. (Hence why i made the distinction in my earlier post re: WWE vs Olympic wrestling) This is the same with the kissing episode.
kpharriso On November 17, 2016
Batshit crazy :)

Boganville, Australia
#42New Post! Jan 13, 2010 @ 09:27:04
@Conflict Said

and he often hugged men.

A man hugged a man!? He must be gay...
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#43New Post! Jan 13, 2010 @ 09:33:27
@Marcussextus Said

You're not wrong there!
Look at the Islamics, they believe in multiple wives, and they're strapping on bomb-belts and trying to blow up the world!

What can I say?

WTF! Statements like this really f***ing piss me off
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#44New Post! Jan 13, 2010 @ 22:50:32
@SparklyKatie Said

WTF! Statements like this really f***ing piss me off

Sorry, you missed the laugh faces, I was trying to be sarcastic!
We really need a sarcasm smiley!
No intelligent person actually believes the current war is founded on Islam, extremists are extremists, whatever flag they wave!
Consider one simple fact: The vast majority of the victims of terrorism are the Islamic populations themselves, NOT us!
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#45New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 20:21:50
@ninozara Said

So every person who gets married is covering their homosexuality? No.

I didn't imply that. I was using individual people to illustrate my point, not humanity in general. The rest of your reply was very insightful, but this part was out of place. Are you sure you weren't confused when you typed this idea?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs