Count on Me!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
chief_big On June 12, 2013

haggisville, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 05:48:46
@friendlybear Said

Blind faith. That's all there is. By the time there's proof, it'll be too late.

ahh there in lies an escape claus if you find yourself infront of god after dead and he says why didnt u believe u can say that for him to ask you to blindly follow the word of another man would be wrong and dangerous for anyone to do [nazis] if i meet god after im dead ill kick his ass, and i assumed you where taking the bible bashers side[no offence intended] because you yourself were a bible basher
friendlybear On March 10, 2010

Deleted

Nanaimo, Canada
#17New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 05:50:55
@chief_big Said

ahh there in lies an escape claus if you find yourself infront of god after dead and he says why didnt u believe u can say that for him to ask you to blindly follow the word of another man would be wrong and dangerous for anyone to do [nazis] if i meet god after im dead ill kick his ass, and i assumed you where taking the bible bashers side[no offence intended] because you yourself were a bible basher

Except that you are to follow your own heart, not other men.

#18New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 06:01:30
@friendlybear Said

Except that you are to follow your own heart, not other men.

yes and you cant honestly say you would have praised God if some other person hadnt put the idea in your head as to where it came from originaly well people are pretty stupid nowa days think back then a simple magic trick made you a messiah to take infromation gathered be such childlike intelligence and believe it makes you so incredibly stupid, like the people who burned women and girls alive for witch craft
friendlybear On March 10, 2010

Deleted

Nanaimo, Canada
#19New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 06:06:41
@chief_big Said

yes and you cant honestly say you would have praised God if some other person hadnt put the idea in your head as to where it came from originaly well people are pretty stupid nowa days think back then a simple magic trick made you a messiah to take infromation gathered be such childlike intelligence and believe it makes you so incredibly stupid, like the people who burned women and girls alive for witch craft

Yes I honestly can. I am not a member of any organized religion, nor a staunch adherent to the bible. There is a supreme creator, however you understand him/her/it. The evidence of his/her/its glory is all around us, open your eyes and your heart.

#20New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 07:01:47
@friendlybear Said

Yes I honestly can. I am not a member of any organized religion, nor a staunch adherent to the bible. There is a supreme creator, however you understand him/her/it. The evidence of his/her/its glory is all around us, open your eyes and your heart.

ur welcome to it and although i could prove you wrong i would rather not try to destroy your faith
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#21New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 07:41:14
@chief_big Said

......i would rather not try to destroy your faith

Some may lose faith, but it would not be you who destroyed it.
The only one who influences my faith, other then myself, ....... is my Father. My influence is guided by His hands.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs