The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Why Do People Believe Jesus Is Not Who The Bible Says He Is And That God Does Not

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...12 13 14
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#196New Post! Aug 08, 2008 @ 22:44:12
@xzicva Said
True but neither of those religions has anyone claiming to be His Son.

so what?

so now you are saying that the fact that jesus (or his followers) claim that he is the son of god gives christianity more credability?

all someone has to do is claim to be the son of god and they are correct? even though other religions have been around longer (Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, etc.) they are not credible because no one in those religions claimed to be the son of god!?

your reasoning is flawed.
pinkazura On August 11, 2008

Brisbane, Australia
#197New Post! Aug 09, 2008 @ 01:16:41
The word Elohim in the bible that was translated as god actually translates as Those who came from the Sky in ancient Hebrew (Seriously.. look it up) I believe that intelligent scientists from the 'sky' led by Yaweh, created life here using genetic engineering and dna.. how do you explain these comments.. let us make him in our image and after our likeness (humanoid).. and behold he has become one of us.. and angel means messenger who flew?? That would be the flying craft for which no word existed back then.. They didnt even have electricity! The idea of flying was way beyond them.. All the prophesies are coming true and the last prophet is here, Rael, as prophesied in the bible. check him out on rael.org.. The future is beaufiful
xzicva On December 07, 2012

Winter Park, Florida
#198New Post! Aug 11, 2008 @ 17:29:25
@chaski Said
so what?

so now you are saying that the fact that jesus (or his followers) claim that he is the son of god gives christianity more credability?

all someone has to do is claim to be the son of god and they are correct? even though other religions have been around longer (Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, etc.) they are not credible because no one in those religions claimed to be the son of god!?

your reasoning is flawed.

My reasoning as flawed as it may be is pointing to the question: if God exists would he not try to physically connect with man, to verbally answer questions concerning how we should live and to show us how to care for one another?
xzicva On December 07, 2012

Winter Park, Florida
#199New Post! Aug 11, 2008 @ 17:33:06
@danibelle Said
really, who gives a s*** about religion? I could NOT care less what the next person believes in, but I sure as hell am not going to say anything bad about it. So all you "oppressed" christians, stop making these irrelevant posts, because you're the ONLY ones who care. kthx.

Obviously you care because you came to this forum. If you don't then just stay out of the conversation.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#200New Post! Aug 11, 2008 @ 17:36:58
@xzicva Said
Obviously you care because you came to this forum. If you don't then just stay out of the conversation.

Couldn't agree with you more. Ha ha ha
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#201New Post! Aug 11, 2008 @ 17:43:59
@xzicva Said
My reasoning as flawed as it may be is pointing to the question: if God exists would he not try to physically connect with man, to verbally answer questions concerning how we should live and to show us how to care for one another?

I think you are right...IF god existed he would certainly try to connect with us. If "he" wants us to be "good" there is every reason for god to participate in a relationship with us.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...12 13 14

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs