Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

will it take so long to stop loving none but ourselves

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
maher On August 16, 2011

tartus, Syria
#1New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:17:13
looking like we see that money is everything in life, no matter whom we lost or who need us, will that keep too long
unspokenwords On October 16, 2019

#2New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:20:46
will that keep?

I think so... money is misused and I don't see that changing unless it gets worse
maher On August 16, 2011

tartus, Syria
#3New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:35:26
hello unspokenwords, u r right , especially when we use it for our pleasures
LovetheProcess On October 19, 2015

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#4New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:38:04
money is not good nor bad, it is our perception of money that makes it good or bad.
maher On August 16, 2011

tartus, Syria
#5New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:44:07
@LovetheProcess Said

money is not good nor bad, it is our perception of money that makes it good or bad.

thank you dear, for me i suffered so lot about that, now I do my jobs alone in the work center (my restaurant) , just fired every one who was working with me and stayed alone, with no one worrying me about any thing, I don't know , I see my pleasure in that lonliness.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#6New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:50:09
money does not buy happynes nor love.
bread and a place to live
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#7New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:54:50
@maher Said

thank you dear, for me i suffered so lot about that, now I do my jobs alone in the work center (my restaurant) , just fired every one who was working with me and stayed alone, with no one worrying me about any thing, I don't know , I see my pleasure in that lonliness.

I'm sorry you feel that way. To me loneliness is a terrible feeling.
People are naturally selfish in their desires but you can learn to tolerate some of that for the common good. Also, sometimes people change.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#8New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:55:38
@maher Said

Eventually that pleasure you find changes, as your perception changes. What you believe to be true is true for you, and only you can make a choice to change what you believe. If you do not go within you go without. That without could be money, people,ideas or feelings. The list of without goes on and on suffering is on there as well.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#9New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:58:30
In allowing love of the self first, you allow yourself the greatest freedom to see the connection of everything else around you. Love thy self first and know that in loving yourself you are loving everyone. One perspective
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:03:12
Most blessings seem to be disguised as curses.

Money only enslaves those who place it above all else.
maher On August 16, 2011

tartus, Syria
#11New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:03:53
@Willi Said

money does not buy happynes nor love.
bread and a place to live

right

@futilevoice Said

I'm sorry you feel that way. To me loneliness is a terrible feeling.
People are naturally selfish in their desires but you can learn to tolerate some of that for the common good. Also, sometimes people change.

dont know why you prefer long nicknames, any how it is nice to tolerate, usually I will need some one after weeks , but just kept my self alone temporary to build the basics of job utilities, write the future employee functions accurately, them search for some one to suits

my job is in its first stage, just 2 months ago, and it is nice to begin simply then grow little by little, but my wrong step was when I used two employees with any arrangment for their job , so that gone wrong then began just with myself.
Richard142 On February 15, 2015

Greater London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:27:01
@LovetheProcess Said

In allowing love of the self first, you allow yourself the greatest freedom to see the connection of everything else around you. Love thy self first and know that in loving yourself you are loving everyone. One perspective

If we start with self respect then loving and accepting oneself is the best, if not only, framework to respect other people's individuality. Spending money is a means to an end, nothing wrong if spending does not get out of control. Money need not be the rout to all evil in societies where barter is rare.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#13New Post! Aug 16, 2011 @ 00:49:38
@Richard142 Said

If we start with self respect then loving and accepting oneself is the best, if not only, framework to respect other people's individuality. Spending money is a means to an end, nothing wrong if spending does not get out of control. Money need not be the rout to all evil in societies where barter is rare.

out of control would appear to being central in most all things.
money is just a tool that replaced bartering.
it makes it easier then waiting for a trade.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs