Forums:
Relationships

moved out & GF's dad threatened

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Emo_Love4u On April 23, 2012

Sterling Heights, Michigan
#1New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 15:39:26
So I have had a very rough weekend. kinda.
Thursday was my birthday, I just turned 18.
My mom gave me money ( $75 ) to get my tattoo done. which i did.
i was there for 3 hours ( 1 for drawing, 2 for the actual tattoo-ing )

So i came home with a bandage on, and mom wanted to see if ( she was drunk b then. cause it was 9pm. 6pm she starts ).

and i told her know, cause it hadn't been 1-2 hours since i got home. and i didnt have tattoo ointment ( recommended by my artist!! its required for tattoo's!!!!! ).
So she's like " im your mother and i said take it off". so i did, to shut her up.

i had mentioned a post that my dads ex gf ( Krystal) had posted about something my dad supposedly said to her, and my mom said " you added that whore back on your facebook?!" ( mom calls every women a whore, whether they are or not. shes lesbian { ironic right? } ).

and then she told me if i wanted to live in the house to delete her and call my dad "f***face". and I told her no ( my dad moved out a month ago cause she got drunk. kicked his new car 4 times. and scratched him hard. )
oh and she wouldnt let me spend the night at my friends house, even though she says i should every friday cause of her drinking.

So she gave me a choice:

- say that im not an adult and that i should stay at the house
- or man up and leave

So i went into my bedroom, grabbed clothes with my gf (destinee) and my pet rat Copernicus she got me and walked out the door silently while she was talking to my aunt in the kitchen ( which is across from the front door).

So skipping to my main point. figured i would give background.

Destinee's dad found out that her brother's dog tore up his couch (inexpensive) and started yelling.
He threatened to beat and kill Diesal 9 the dog).
Destinee came in defense and he yelled at her and called a lilttle b****. he finally got so fed up with it he told me to get out. i asked if i could get my stuff. i did.

He was b****ing about the house and how its never clean. We always clean it before he gets home. completely spotless but its never good enough for HIM.

so i told him that. and he pointed his finger at me.
" Rob get the f*** out of my house, your legal i can beat your f***ing face in you little Prick!!".

To which i told him calmly. " do it. i dare you".
When destinee heard her dad threaten she ran in and told him to back off.

he kic ked her out. which legally, he cannot do. but according to him, CPS changed that as of January 2012 ( we live in michigan ).

but i dont believe that because i have dealt with them before. they are not a pretty organization. lol.

but, ever since we have been trying to find a place. and i still need to call the non emerg police number so i can get my clothes from my house ( or remaining clothes ).. and my baby-box which has all my important inmformation on doctor appointments and stuff.

so what do you guys think??????

really need help here.

would stay with my dad. but he is living in a motel 6 since he left and is saving for an apartment ( he makes $400 on weekdays. $800 on weekends. if full weekend.)... but he has to pay child support and get his car fixed. sooo yeah...

advice please. thank you all.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#2New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 15:50:42
Your GF dad's a prick in a way. Do you think any of your friends will let you crash at their place momentarily and inform your GF to do the same. Only for now until you both can think of something. Research if CPS changed things back in January. If not, he has to let her back in the house. He sounds like he needs to take anger management classes or at least learn to calm down.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 16:05:57
well.... first off rob , i apologise on behalf of the 'so called' adults in your life .... and in destinee's life too .... my advice ...try to go your own way ...you're 18 now ( happy birthday dude ) .... and i think you should give it a shot .... the space between you and your unfortunate parents may focus their minds a little and hopefully they'll grow up ..
Emo_Love4u On April 23, 2012

Sterling Heights, Michigan
#4New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 16:26:59
yes, yes let us hope so Offbeat.
my dads not such a bad dude.
just my mom i have a problem with.

and destinee and i have grown stronger over this past weekend so thats a positibe outcome i suppose
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 22:07:39
Dunno how it works in the states. But id speak to council and get a flat or something and stay away from your gf's dad and ur mum.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#6New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 22:21:57
I assume you don't have a job because you didn't mention one? In which case, let your dad help you out for a while by taking you in; just until you can get your life together...
(I can understand why he' not want to be with your mom...but don't understand at all why you, if you know she has a drinking problem, and likly know how she gets when drunk, why you would mention facebook and your dad's girlfriend? I mean, that was asking for it. )...maybe on some level you were hoping she'd kick you out; to give you a foot up the a** into action into getting your own life settled without her.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#7New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 22:25:40
Good lord this kind of stuff I find depressing.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#8New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 22:28:15
Man, that sucks dude. Hope you get things worked out.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#9New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 22:48:03
Emo, you're so young to have this much drama in your life. My heart goes out to you, guy. Do you have a counsellor or someone at a church you attend or someone a friend can recommend for you to talk to? You really need some support. Your mom sounds like she's got a problem with the drink....if I were you I'd look for some Al-Ateen or Al-Anon meetings in your area. You can Google them for a list of meetings....get some support and help for YOURSELF.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs