Forums:
Random

help me please! (need an aids/hiv idea)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
dlux On June 04, 2007

Hamburg, Germany
#1New Post! Apr 08, 2007 @ 15:49:01
Okay, i have a uni project where i have to propose an hiv/aids campaign, based on either products, services, advertising etc. The hard part (in my opinion) is that it needs to be relevant to a lower class, poorly educated community. The only idea ive been able to come up with is the slogan" if you cant wrap it, don't tap it", or something like that, but i don't really like it, it's kinda lame. What do you guys think ? any ideas pwweease ?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 08, 2007 @ 15:59:38
hmmmmmm lower class poorly educated.

I would do a mastercard thing, like cost of 2 beers, packet of cigarettes, etc etc, condom = priceless.
marcus On July 12, 2009

Banned

Membar, Liechtenstein
#3New Post! Apr 08, 2007 @ 16:30:41
images of people dying from complications dying from HIV
Shock them
and then fade to the picture of a condom with a big "USE A CONDOM" in bold and red.

DEATH and LIFE (where Life is the condom) (even if the condom prevents conception of live beings lol)
dlux On June 04, 2007

Hamburg, Germany
#4New Post! Apr 08, 2007 @ 19:35:02
thanks marcus quite like the advert idea actually, needs to be something quite shocking to get past all the aids awareness fatigue now days.

Any other ideas ?
luxurious_princess On August 29, 2007

Deleted

In the lap of luxury,
#5New Post! Apr 08, 2007 @ 19:38:03
@dlux Said
thanks marcus quite like the advert idea actually, needs to be something quite shocking to get past all the aids awareness fatigue now days.

Any other ideas ?

Would the advertisement be a print or a commercial?
dlux On June 04, 2007

Hamburg, Germany
#6New Post! Apr 08, 2007 @ 19:39:54
well with marcus's idea it would have to be commercial, but as far as the assignment is concerned it can be anything: advert, posters, talks, services, random awareness ideas...
luxurious_princess On August 29, 2007

Deleted

In the lap of luxury,
#7New Post! Apr 08, 2007 @ 20:15:39
@dlux Said
well with marcus's idea it would have to be commercial, but as far as the assignment is concerned it can be anything: advert, posters, talks, services, random awareness ideas...

You could do a commercial showing the dramatic life changing caused by AIDs or the deadliness of the disease.

Show a video of a family playing together in the park, there are two teenagers and two children and a happy middle aged mother and father. Narrating over the scene is a woman's voice "This was going to be my perfect family, my dream"

Switch over to a different scene, there is a man standing at a ribbon cutting ceremony at a large building. There are many people there cheering, he is smiling, narrating over the scene is a man's voice "This was going to be my perfect business, my dream"

The commercial starts out slow with each scene (you could make up different ones) going by separately but it quickly speeds up. Images of dreams or goals go by faster and faster with the voices going by faster and faster melding into each other.

The commercial suddenly stops with one voice narrating "But now, this is my life" and the scene shows a person in a hospital bed with a heartbeat monitor slowly beeping into cardiac arrest.

A message can flash across the screen making the point that you wish to make.
tracy0110 On May 17, 2010

Barmera, Australia
#8New Post! Apr 09, 2007 @ 09:47:12
I think you should watch the movie 'rent', everyone in that has AIDS
diamondjewel On June 17, 2007

, Australia
#9New Post! Apr 09, 2007 @ 09:48:40
hhhhmmmmm this has already been on TFS today try and find it there were some good ideas there.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs