Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#31New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:00:10
@boxerdc Said

Re read it... I was talking about the representative.. not the ignorant lesbian brit who makes claims that aren't true.

Lol. Sure sure.
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#32New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:00:58
@someone_else Said

Maybe she was referring to your rant before that.

And this. ^^
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#33New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:01:32
@someone_else Said

Maybe she was referring to your rant before that.

That's possible.. but she's usually quick on the keyboard. especially for a mobile block of predatory cheese.

Deleted

#34New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:07:06
@Jennifer1984 Said

We should be so lucky.

It's funny how, once this "person" gets involved, every thread descends eventually into a personal abuse slanging match.

He says it's bulls***, but read the thread. Look who is using all the abusive language. Read any of the threads and look at who is doing all the insulting.

Of course he will tell you I'm making it up, but read the thread back.

And here is the "I'm the victim" and "he's abusing me" part..

Next it will be that I'm trying to silence her, and the mods should get involved and silence me instead.

I'm just sick and tired of hearing YOU jabber on about things in my country that you have no knowledge about and acting superior simply because you can type a well formed sentence.

I'd have some respect for you if you actually had even a shred of knowledge about the things you present as "sad" or "horrible".. but if you did have that shred of knowledge, you'd develop an understanding of why things here are the way they are... and you wouldn't be able to complain about them..

So it's in your best interest to remain stupid about all things American and just present your opinions in well formed paragraphs.. that way you can keep thinking that you're superior.

And I can keep thinking that you're nothing but an ignorant bitter troll.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#35New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:09:23
@boxerdc Said

That's possible.. but she's usually quick on the keyboard. especially for a mobile block of predatory cheese.

And so that means she couldn't have been talking about a post prior to the one above her post?

Deleted

#36New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:14:09
@someone_else Said

And so that means she couldn't have been talking about a post prior to the one above her post?

No.. I believe that the walking block of predatory cheese already cleared that up.

Now... Why does anyone else here care that Jennifer talks bulls*** and I call her on it?

Why doesn't anyone make snarky little comments every time Jonnythan calls JRSanford on his creepy approach to women?

Do the rest of you think I should agree with her simply because we're both gay? And if so, shouldn't Jonnythan agree with JRSanford because they're both men?

Someone want to explain the difference?
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#37New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:23:05
@boxerdc Said

I can only speak for myself but...

Quote:

Now... Why does anyone else here care that Jennifer talks bulls*** and I call her on it?

I don't. I just know that when you do, there will be retaliation and it's always the same. It's like watching TV and the beginning of a commercial you know you hate is coming on, so you mute the TV.

Quote:

Why doesn't anyone make snarky little comments every time Jonnythan calls JRSanford on his creepy approach to women?

I don't see that happen all that often. Just for the record, if you felt like my "Blah blah blah" picture was snarky comment...well, sorry. I didn't want to address the rest of it. (See above)

Quote:

Do the rest of you think I should agree with her simply because we're both gay? And if so, shouldn't Jonnythan agree with JRSanford because they're both men?

No and no.
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#38New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:25:36
@boxerdc Said

I get distracted easily and by the time I come back the posts are old.

@boxerdc Said

Maybe it's the quantity. The feud with you too was funny at first as well, but now it's every thread the two of you are in, as well as being brought up out of nowhere by one of you in other threads. Jonny and JR's are only occassional.

It's like that song on the radio that you love at first, but then they play it so often that it starts to suck.

And it was only one snarky comment, not plural.

Don't take it too personally though. The snarkiness wasn't only directed at you. Besides, it would actually be kinda cool to watch what what happens to the two of you locked in a room together.

Deleted

#39New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:38:09
@chisa96 Said

Don't take it too personally though. The snarkiness wasn't only directed at you. Besides, it would actually be kinda cool to watch what what happens to the two of you locked in a room together.

Nothing would happen if we were locked in a room together. If it were just her and I, she would speak, and I would stare blankly at her.

But since she chooses to spread lies and distortions in a public forum... lies and distortions that directly affect me and mine I should add.. I will continue to counter them.

I guess that I should stop backing up jonnythan when he does call JRSanford on his creepy approach to women.. because after all, I'm not a woman, and not in a relationship with a woman.. so I don't have a dog in that fight.

I'll just make snarky comments when they do it from now on. I'm sure that the women here won't be upset if I disregard their feelings about a man who acts inappropriately, and choose to joke about it rather than speak out against it, right?
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:42:05
@boxerdc Said

No.. I believe that the walking block of predatory cheese already cleared that up.

The difference is that I actually have an opinion on the issues and I try very hard to stick to that. You don't like my opinions and that's fair enough.

You call me ignorant, but you've never risen to a single challenge I have ever issued to you to dispute any of my facts. I have posted on a number of occasions on factual issues, quoting real incidents, and instead of challenging me on the actual facts of the matter, you instantly jump to your position of offensive diatribe.

I would gladly argue the issues and if you were to prove my facts wrong I would admit to that and thank you for correcting me. The simple truth of the matter is though, that you don't do that.

As for my opinions, well, they are my opinions and could only be changed by reasonable discussion, not stupid, infantile insults like "block of cheese". Really..? Is that sort of language what you're all about.? Boxer, that level of language belongs in the school playground.

As for your assertions on homosexuality, well, we live in different countries. Yours is quite repressive in a number of fundamental ways towards homosexuals and mine is far more liberal. We really do have a sense of "community", and although it can be an intangible thing sometimes, it really is there.

For instance: Obviously, a smaller country means that the distances between us aren't so great. We meet up more frequently. Blimey... I pretty much know who I will see at Brighton Pride in August..!! The same faces will be there amongst the crowd. We will gather, renew acquaintances... share news and gossip about what we have all been up to since we last met, and those people will be from all over Britain, not just the immediate locale.

This is more easily facilitated in a country where homosexuals can be open and don't have to travel such long distances to meet. It isn't anti-American to make this distinction, but you seem to resent my saying that it appears to be so.

Yes, we still have homophobia and it does get violent at times, but from what I read around the gay sites, especially in the political arena such as the subject matter of this thread, we have nothing like the sort of problem you have over there. And it's not "anti-American" to say so.

Yes, British homosexuals are proud of the campaigns we have been successful in, and why shouldn't we say so..? Just because you haven't had the same success doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss with the wider forum (Canadians, New Zealanders, Australians) about how we achieved our goals. It's not all about America, you know.

I freely admit I discuss contentious issues. I freely admit I am critical of some things that the US does, and I freely admit that I don't trust the US government in its global ambitions. As a concerned citizen of my own country, which is affected by those decisions, I believe I have that right.

I make no apologies for saying the things I do, and I welcome discussion and legitimate challenges to both facts and opinions.... providing those challenges are on topic and conducted in a respectful manner.

Perhaps you will call all this bulls***. Well, that's up to you. I can't stop you from doing that and won't try to. I will try to be civil and stick to the issues where you are concerned.

I'd simply be grateful if you would grant me the same consideration.

Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#41New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:43:06
@boxerdc Said

Nothing would happen if we were locked in a room together. If it were just her and I, she would speak, and I would stare blankly at her.

But since she chooses to spread lies and distortions in a public forum... lies and distortions that directly affect me and mine I should add.. I will continue to counter them.

I guess that I should stop backing up jonnythan when he does call JRSanford on his creepy approach to women.. because after all, I'm not a woman, and not in a relationship with a woman.. so I don't have a dog in that fight.

I'll just make snarky comments when they do it from now on. I'm sure that the women here won't be upset if I disregard their feelings about a man who acts inappropriately, and choose to joke about it rather than speak out against it, right?

Okies.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#42New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:45:20
So yeah, about those homophobic ignorant people.. They suck.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#43New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:47:09
@sister_of_mercy Said

I agree.

Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#44New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:49:25
@Jennifer1984 Said

The difference is that ...

And just so I'm not just arguing with boxer here, there is no difference. The two of you spend very little time arguing about any actual issues and just sniping at each other like a married couple that despise each other but are too old and tired to divorce. Your comments are every bit as annoying when they come up all over the place out of nowhere.

And really, I don't know why I'm arguing about it at all because it doesn't actually bother me enough to get into a whole schpeel about it. Its annoyingness was only worth a single moment of petty snarkiness; it's your and boxer's deal, and I don't really care.
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#45New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 21:49:46
@sister_of_mercy Said

Indeed.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs