AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#16New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:10:37
@Jennifer1984 Said

That's the really scary part. Still, I'm sure she can count on the vote of at least two posters on this thread.

I don't think so. None of us live in Missouri. I can't count two of us in here who are opposed to gay marriage either.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#17New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:16:31
i have no problem with gay folks getting married.
but then i want the right to marry my tractor.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#18New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:18:50
@carlstss Said

I think she has heard that the majority of paedophiles are homosexual and as just exagerated it.

Actually the VAST majority of pedophiles are heterosexual men your age or older.. so perhaps we should deny you your rights? After all, you're right at the age where pedophiles start acting out..

@someone_else Said

I don't think so. None of us live in Missouri. I can't count two of us in here who are opposed to gay marriage either.

I don't think there are more than a dozen members here from Missouri, and the two that I know are both pretty liberal. But, the OP has absolutely no idea of how the US government works, and likes to talk out of her a** when it comes to other countries, so I can certainly see why she might think that.

Of course, it's all ONLY her opinion, and she has a perfect right to her opinion... but we also have a right to point at bulls*** and call it bulls*** when we see it.

Now she'll claim that she's being harassed and that the big bad American is trying to silence her, and that I'm angry and filled with rage and she won't be silenced and that the mods should ban me because I don't allow her bulls*** to stand. I counter it with facts.. She claims she's here for debate, but she only wants to debate with people who agree with her, or people who don't know that she's full of s***.

And finally, she'll make some comment about how she showed my comments to her lesbian friends and doubts that I'm gay... because I don't fit her stereotype of what a gay man should be..

there... this one is finished now.. I don't need to comment further.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#19New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:24:57
@boxerdc Said

Actually the VAST majority of pedophiles are heterosexual men your age or older.. so perhaps we should deny you your rights? After all, you're right at the age where pedophiles start acting out..

I don't think there are more than a dozen members here from Missouri, and the two that I know are both pretty liberal. But, the OP has absolutely no idea of how the US government works, and likes to talk out of her a** when it comes to other countries, so I can certainly see why she might think that.

Of course, it's all ONLY her opinion, and she has a perfect right to her opinion... but we also have a right to point at bulls*** and call it bulls*** when we see it.

Now she'll claim that she's being harassed and that the big bad American is trying to silence her, and that I'm angry and filled with rage and she won't be silenced and that the mods should ban me because I don't allow her bulls*** to stand. I counter it with facts.. She claims she's here for debate, but she only wants to debate with people who agree with her, or people who don't know that she's full of s***.

And finally, she'll make some comment about how she showed my comments to her lesbian friends and doubts that I'm gay... because I don't fit her stereotype of what a gay man should be..

there... this one is finished now.. I don't need to comment further.

Why don't you think you fit her stereotype, Boxer, because you're a hottie bomb???

On topic, this article is beyond stupid. This woman should be shot at dawn by a firing squad for even TRYING to connect homosexuality to the other two claims. What a weirdo.....wonder what the skeletons in HER closet look like?????
carlstss On January 25, 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:25:18
People should be free to do what they want without people like her just being plain nasty to them and she should keep her rubbish to herself. If i have an opion i know will hurt or offend someone i will keep it to myself. My opion on homosexuall people will no doubt cause an argument on here so im keeping to myself.
Not a dude.

Deleted

#21New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:25:31
@boxerdc Said

I don't think there are more than a dozen members here from Missouri, and the two that I know are both pretty liberal.

She said "two posters in this thread"...that's what made me curious.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#22New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:28:44
@someone_else Said

I'm not from Misery!
Not a dude.

Deleted

#23New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:32:29
@BozieFozie Said

I'm not from Misery!

Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:42:41
@boxerdc Said

I don't need to comment further.

We should be so lucky.

It's funny how, once this "person" gets involved, every thread descends eventually into a personal abuse slanging match.

He says it's bulls***, but read the thread. Look who is using all the abusive language. Read any of the threads and look at who is doing all the insulting.

Of course he will tell you I'm making it up, but read the thread back.

Deleted

#25New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:45:27
@someone_else Said

Yes.. because she knows so little about the US that she assumes that this woman is the president.. Or she knows so little about the US that she assumes that we all get to vote for all the senators and representatives from all the states, and not just the senators from our own state and the representatives from our district within our state.

She also believes that this woman is somehow important, when in fact she is very nearly a nobody.

She speaks from ignorance, and thinks that she makes sense.

Deleted

#26New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:49:06
@carlstss Said

People should be free to do what they want without people like her just being plain nasty to them and she should keep her rubbish to herself. If i have an opion i know will hurt or offend someone i will keep it to myself. My opion on homosexuall people will no doubt cause an argument on here so im keeping to myself.

This woman has every right to her opinion.. If she really thinks that gay marriage will lead to people marrying ducks and rampant pedophilia, then she's got the right to say so in public.

Fortunately, here in the US, when we give someone the right to speak complete and utter bulls***, we retain the right to tell them loudly and clearly that they're wrong, and stupid and idiotic for saying what they said.

If we stop her from expressing her feelings about how gay marriage will lead to uncles marrying nieces then we risk others stopping us from expressing our feelings about how important equal protection under the law is to same sex couples.

Censorship is a double edged sword.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#27New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:51:27
Oh my f***ing god. I thinks it's well time that we gave each of you a big stick and locked you in a room until only one of you came out.

Deleted

#28New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:56:24
@BozieFozie Said

Why don't you think you fit her stereotype, Boxer, because you're a hottie bomb???

On topic, this article is beyond stupid. This woman should be shot at dawn by a firing squad for even TRYING to connect homosexuality to the other two claims. What a weirdo.....wonder what the skeletons in HER closet look like?????

I don't fit her stereotype because I own guns, and have no problem taking a stand. I don't fit her stereotype because I'm not in lock step with the "gay agenda" (whatever the f*** that is).. And I don't fit her stereotype because in her world all gays and lesbians must agree on everything, or nothing good will ever happen for the "community".

Fact is, there is no gay community.. there are only gay people. And we live in all different types of communities, and think all sorts of different things and have viewpoints that run from uber conservative to ultra liberal. We're all colors, all races, all religions, all ages and all income brackets.

The ONLY thing we have in common is that we are discriminated against because of who we love.. but that's not enough to create a community, or build an agenda.

So, I don't fit her stereotype, simply because she's got one. And the fact is, that the stereotype doesn't fit the vast majority, and hasn't ever. In reality, the stereotype is what straight people used for decades to keep gays and lesbians from even trying to get equal rights.

Deleted

#29New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:57:23
@chisa96 Said

Oh my f***ing god. I thinks it's well time that we gave each of you a big stick and locked you in a room until only one of you came out.

Re read it... I was talking about the representative.. not the ignorant lesbian brit who makes claims that aren't true.
Not a dude.

Deleted

#30New Post! Jun 09, 2011 @ 20:59:54
@boxerdc Said

Re read it... I was talking about the representative.. not the ignorant lesbian brit who makes claims that aren't true.

Maybe she was referring to your rant before that.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs