Reply to "Knowledge breeds sin"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#1New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:34:19
Ok, so Aquine, this is not intended to be an attack, but a legitimate question.

Basically the message of this thread is that everyone should abandon ALL that they know to worship something that no one can prove, or disprove.

Why do you want us to be idiots here in our earthly lives, for something that cannot be guaranteed?
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#2New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:39:23
You know that there's a reply button right in that thread, yes?
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#3New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:40:51
@chisa96 Said

You know that there's a reply button right in that thread, yes?

After a certain number of posts in a thread, when the conversation is past the part where my thoughts are valid, i see no point in posting there.
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#4New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:44:03
@8FlOz Said

After a certain number of posts in a thread, when the conversation is past the part where my thoughts are valid, i see no point in posting there.

Ah, so you just wanted to restart that oh so enlightening conversation for us all?
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#5New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:46:27
@chisa96 Said

Ah, so you just wanted to restart that oh so enlightening conversation for us all?

no, just a specific answer from Aquine, hopefully devoid of his stupid copy and pasted bible verses.
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#6New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:47:32
@8FlOz Said

no, just a specific answer from Aquine, hopefully devoid of his stupid copy and pasted bible verses.

Okie dokie. Good luck with that then. How many pages was the questioning of that op on the other thread?
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#7New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 19:13:41
@8FlOz Said

Ok, so Aquine, this is not intended to be an attack, but a legitimate question.

Basically the message of this thread is that everyone should abandon ALL that they know to worship something that no one can prove, or disprove.

Why do you want us to be idiots here in our earthly lives, for something that cannot be guaranteed?

Take a look around.

Are you seriously going to say that all this supposed knowledge that we have has made us more than idiots?

Nothing is guaranteed in this world. You being alive in ten minutes time ain't guaranteed.

Having said all that, I don't mind if you go on doing what you're doing. I know that I never listened to anyone else telling me about God and Jesus Christ, so I don't expect you to. I do know though, for a fact, that every time you enter and leave TFS you've got Jesus Christ on your mind. The Holy Spirit can do the rest.

Anyway, what do you know? Chocolate melts in the sun and rain falls down. Human knowledge is vain.

Only a fool says that Scripture is worthless. I suggest you read one of the shorter books in the Holy Bible - Ecclesiastes. If you do, keep in mind that it is an illustration of life outside of Jesus Christ.

Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#8New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 19:18:55
@aquine Said

Take a look around.

Are you seriously going to say that all this supposed knowledge that we have has made us more than idiots?

Nothing is guaranteed in this world. You being alive in ten minutes time ain't guaranteed.

Having said all that, I don't mind if you go on doing what you're doing. I know that I never listened to anyone else telling me about God and Jesus Christ, so I don't expect you to. I do know though, for a fact, that every time you enter and leave TFS you've got Jesus Christ on your mind. The Holy Spirit can do the rest.

Anyway, what do you know? Chocolate melts in the sun and rain falls down. Human knowledge is vain.

Only a fool says that Scripture is worthless. I suggest you read one of the shorter books in the Holy Bible - Ecclesiastes. If you do, keep in mind that it is an illustration of life outside of Jesus Christ.

You're currently using a computer which has come from some of our engineering knowledge lol. Hypocritical or what? I dont see anything about how to set up an internet in the bible!
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#9New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 19:27:35
@Eastender Said

You're currently using a computer which has come from some of our engineering knowledge lol. Hypocritical or what? I dont see anything about how to set up an internet in the bible!

Hey, how many times do reckon you're going to prove my point whilst attempting to disprove it, before you accept the fact that i'm right and you're wrong.

Here we are all sitting around on the PC writing out what is for all intents and purposes nothing more than vanity and vexation of spirit. And you try to use it as an example of human knowledge raising us above the status of idiots. HA!

Everyone's locked in like a mushroom. Only difference is we feed each other the bulls***, don't need no mushroom farmer.

And no doubt you'll respond with some haughty, proud response, but after you have you might like to consider the reality of your situation. Wretched.

PS, the response to your question is: because it's winter.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#10New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 20:43:11
@Eastender Said

respect.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#11New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 20:44:05
@aquine Said

Take a look around.

i can guarantee you ill be alive long enough to take my next breath after posting this.

owned.
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#12New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 20:48:40
@aquine Said

Hey, how many times do reckon you're going to prove my point whilst attempting to disprove it, before you accept the fact that i'm right and you're wrong.

Here we are all sitting around on the PC writing out what is for all intents and purposes nothing more than vanity and vexation of spirit. And you try to use it as an example of human knowledge raising us above the status of idiots. HA!

Everyone's locked in like a mushroom. Only difference is we feed each other the bulls***, don't need no mushroom farmer.

And no doubt you'll respond with some haughty, proud response, but after you have you might like to consider the reality of your situation. Wretched.

PS, the response to your question is: because it's winter.

I aint wretched darlin, I am 5'10.

I was pointing out how knowledge has helped us, and you are using it. That point still stands babe. Anytime you wanna start thinking, I'll be ready.
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#13New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 01:39:17
@8FlOz Said

i can guarantee you ill be alive long enough to take my next breath after posting this.

owned.

owned.

Such a nice boy.

Yeah, I know.

We should invite him round for a cup of tea and some scones.

Yeah, I know.

Do you think he likes scones?

I don't know!

We should ask him and find out.

Yeah, I know.

We can tell him all about Jesus over a cuppa tea.

Yeah, I know.

We can't have any swearing over tea though.

Yeah, I know.

8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#14New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 03:57:30
@aquine Said

owned.

Such a nice boy.

Yeah, I know.

We should invite him round for a cup of tea and some scones.

Yeah, I know.

Do you think he likes scones?

I don't know!

We should ask him and find out.

Yeah, I know.

We can tell him all about Jesus over a cuppa tea.

Yeah, I know.

We can't have any swearing over tea though.

Yeah, I know.

Blessed be the name of Allah mof***a
just_A_gurl On July 26, 2010

Deleted

Anywhere happy, California
#15New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 04:09:15
@aquine Said

Everyone's locked in like a mushroom.

You have shrooms?!? No... f***ing... wonder!

Ummm... May I have some, please? <3
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs