The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Vice Prez Wife works at a Christian School!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#1New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 14:36:02
CNN is mad at Karen and Mike. Karen got a job at a Christian school and CNN is mad about.

I'm not mad.

Be careful CNN.

Once you guys run Trump off, then Mike will be the president and I'm sure he won't be changing his stripes.

At least the orange man was off the rails early on the family values platform - - I guess.

I'm so mad at people who work at Christian Schools!!- says CNN
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 14:48:08
Christianity is so love inspiring,
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 14:56:45
I saw that.
and I thought ... Yeah, so what..
It's just click bait.

, Florida
#4New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 15:50:32
@mrmhead Said

I saw that.
and I thought ... Yeah, so what..
It's just click bait.

Probably a good response.

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 16:38:09
As long as that school (church?) does not receive any federal funds, i.e. I don't want my tax dollars to support a bigoted, prejudiced organization. And I don't think people should get tax breaks for donating / paying (buying their way to heaven)

What I really don't like is that religious organizations don't have to pay taxes AND They (their "ideals" ) are encroaching on our gov't - and all the tax payer subsidized resources and organizations used to help the abused children running out of their doors.
They should be paying their fair share!!

, Florida
#6New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 16:48:45
@mrmhead Said

As long as that school (church?) does not receive any federal funds, i.e. I don't want my tax dollars to support a bigoted, prejudiced organization. And I don't think people should get tax breaks for donating / paying (buying their way to heaven)

What I really don't like is that religious organizations don't have to pay taxes AND They (their "ideals" ) are encroaching on our gov't - and all the tax payer subsidized resources and organizations used to help the abused children running out of their doors.
They should be paying their fair share!!

I doubt you'll find any school in the United States that bills itself as a bigoted prejudiced organization. She works at a place called Immanuel Christian School and I'm sure it's a nice place.

I saw nothing on their homepage about "peace be upon the prophet" or "we toss people off buildings for their sins"

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 17:02:31
@gakINGKONG Said

I doubt you'll find any school in the United States that bills itself as a bigoted prejudiced organization. She works at a place called Immanuel Christian School and I'm sure it's a nice place.

I saw nothing on their homepage about "peace be upon the prophet" or "we toss people off buildings for their sins"

Parent Agreement

I understand that the school reserves the right, within its sole discretion,
to refuse admission to an applicant or to discontinue enrollment of a student if the atmosphere or conduct
within a particular home, the activities of a parent or guardian, or the activities of the student are counter to,
or are in opposition to, the biblical lifestyle the school teaches. This includes, but is not limited to
contumacious behavior, divisive conduct, and participating in, supporting, or condoning sexual immorality,
homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity, promoting such practices, or being unable to support the moral
principles of the school. (Lev. 20:13 and Romans 1:27.) I acknowledge the importance of a family culture
based on biblical principles and embrace biblical family values such as a healthy marriage between one man
and one woman.

, Florida
#8New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 17:54:32
@mrmhead Said

Parent Agreement

I understand that the school reserves the right, within its sole discretion,
to refuse admission to an applicant or to discontinue enrollment of a student if the atmosphere or conduct
within a particular home, the activities of a parent or guardian, or the activities of the student are counter to,
or are in opposition to, the biblical lifestyle the school teaches. This includes, but is not limited to
contumacious behavior, divisive conduct, and participating in, supporting, or condoning sexual immorality,
homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity, promoting such practices, or being unable to support the moral
principles of the school. (Lev. 20:13 and Romans 1:27.) I acknowledge the importance of a family culture
based on biblical principles and embrace biblical family values such as a healthy marriage between one man
and one woman.

fine

maybe one-story buildings

but no high-risers

nothing beyond 12 feet for sure
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#9New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 20:57:47
@gakINGKONG Said

Once you guys run Trump off, then Mike will be the president and I'm sure he won't be changing his stripes.

Pence is much different than Trump.

But yes, they are both Republican, so the domestic policy making won’t change much, nor the judicial nominations. Which is why I’ve been telling everyone that the Dems are wasting their breath with calls for impeachment. Focus on the issues and transparency for the 2020 voters.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#10New Post! Jan 17, 2019 @ 21:00:53
@gakINGKONG Said

fine

maybe one-story buildings

but no high-risers

nothing beyond 12 feet for sure

, Florida
#11New Post! Jan 18, 2019 @ 02:31:16
@Leon Said

That reminds me of television. I understand it’s a gif animation but I’m certain the original content was from an American comedy show or perhaps an American talky-newsy show of some variety.
Darkman666 On about 8 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Jan 18, 2019 @ 02:55:38
interesting that you hardly heard what a vice president's wife does, in general. at first, you read the article, you think good for her. then last part of the paragraph, why would she work for a school that banned anyone, regardless, of anything. so wrong in soo many levels of human density, it is outage!

this case, that I am glad I am jewish, I would never put my children would allow garbage to establish to teach education. I would home school my children. of course, that why there is public school. in the future, public schools can banned people like this or anyone.

at least, we can't blame Russia or the government for stupid in our communities, this time.

, Florida
#13New Post! Jan 18, 2019 @ 12:30:37
@darkman666 Said

interesting that you hardly heard what a vice president's wife does, in general. at first, you read the article, you think good for her. then last part of the paragraph, why would she work for a school that banned anyone, regardless, of anything. so wrong in soo many levels of human density, it is outage!

this case, that I am glad I am jewish, I would never put my children would allow garbage to establish to teach education. I would home school my children. of course, that why there is public school. in the future, public schools can banned people like this or anyone.

at least, we can't blame Russia or the government for stupid in our communities, this time.

code of conduct is standard
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Jan 18, 2019 @ 13:16:47
Well I for one am totally in support of the wholesale banning and shutting down of all private institutions that have rules I don't agree with or that go against my politics.

Wait...no...that would be wrong. Wouldn't it?

Parents are free to not send their children to any private school they don't want to. It doesn't mean people aren't allowed to work at them. Would people be as outraged if a private school didn't allow children whose families didn't believe in same sex marriages and were vocal about it?

I disagree with the school's policy but it's not being forced on anyone.

And I get the issue people have is that it's the VP's wife working there. What if a conservative said he didn't like a liberal VP's wife working in some kind of private institution that catered specifically to gay couples? He'd sound pretty ridiculous.

Do the kids in that school not deserve to have an art class? She's not an administrator and probably doesn't talk to them about homosexuality. She's teaching them about primary colors and papier mache.

For f***'s sake.

I wouldn't send my kid there just for the record.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#15New Post! Jan 18, 2019 @ 14:31:39
No big deal. It's not bad either.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs