Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! May 21, 2014 @ 18:54:29
Exclusive: Whistleblower reveals new Veterans Affairs scandal

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | MAY 21, 2014

A Veterans Affairs whistleblower has exclusively revealed to Infowars that the facility at which he works has engaged in a of cover-up in response to the VA hospital scandal, while also relating the story of how one supervisor expressed his desire to see older veterans “taken outside and shot in the head.”

The whistleblower, who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, works at a large 250 acre VA hospital in North Carolina. He presented his credentials to us which checked out. The VA employee lifted the lid on a number of shocking details during an interview with Sgt. Joe Biggs.

“Recently there’s been a very rapid race to move records, boxes, change labels, whatever it may be, they’re putting them in rooms that nobody would look in….and there’s multiple times that I have seen in the past week or so them moving boxes….so apparently they’re hiding their tracks somewhere,” stated the VA employee, adding that the activity preceded an inspection of the facility, suggesting it was part of an effort to conceal evidence in the aftermath of the secret waiting list scandal.

Even more chilling was a warning sent out to VA employees at the facility which, according to the whistleblower, was meant to get across the message, “Do you see what happens to the people that try to get things straight around here, they’re not here anymore,” a tone the whistleblower described as “pretty telling.”

The employee also revealed the shocking attitude of one supervisor at the hospital towards older veterans, who asserted that older vets “should be taken outside and shot in the head because they’re worthless.” The individual still works at the hospital and was not disciplined for his comments.

“How can you stop the corruption and the insanity if you have a supervisor who is a non-veteran saying these things to veterans, scaring them about their jobs and telling them because they’re an older veteran ‘you ought to be taken outside and shot in the head’,” asked the employee.

The whistleblower also related how he knew veterans that had been denied health care at the hospital. However, since the VA scandal broke in the news, the whistleblower states there has been a huge influx of patients into his facility, a move he describes as “a dog and pony show.”

Explaining that the scandal went way beyond patient care, the whistleblower said that corruption within the VA was “overwhelming,” and that working doctors were being replaced by students and residential doctors on weekends to save money.

“That creates a cost cut on the clinical side which lines the pockets of the upper administration and puts our veterans’ health at risk,” asserted the whistleblower, adding that his facility routinely loses patients and that “there’s lack of care everywhere.”

Full Article Here
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 21, 2014 @ 19:02:18

Randallstown, Maryland
#3New Post! May 21, 2014 @ 23:18:50

Ha ha very funny.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#4New Post! May 21, 2014 @ 23:20:22
A medical system run by the feds. . . . What could go wrong?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! May 21, 2014 @ 23:24:37
They served their purpose ... put them out on the ice floe

Deleted

#6New Post! May 21, 2014 @ 23:47:44
@mrmhead Said

They served their purpose ... put them out on the ice floe

Ice is nice.

Randallstown, Maryland
#7New Post! May 22, 2014 @ 17:29:29
@GreenAppleKing Said

Ice is nice.

Yo find this very funny don't you? the same thing they are doing to the vets they are going to do to you.take this personally.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#8New Post! May 22, 2014 @ 17:33:35
@Sandrocksonic Said

Yo find this very funny don't you? the same thing they are doing to the vets they are going to do to you.take this personally.

Based upon what evidence?

Deleted

#9New Post! May 22, 2014 @ 18:41:20
@Sandrocksonic Said

I don't suffer illusions about the fantastic level of care I can expect from either the VA or ACA.

Being "on my own" wouldn't such a bad thing for me.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#10New Post! May 22, 2014 @ 20:11:01
@someone_else_again Said

My guess is the fevered fantasies of Infowars.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#11New Post! May 22, 2014 @ 20:30:30
@Sandrocksonic Said

@someone_else_again Said

Not 'Are going to' but rather 'have been doing.'

A small percentage in financial power regard us as cattle.

But can you blame them when most won't make the effort to take into consideration anything outside of what their favorite television shows suggest to them?

Sheep get handled like sheep.

The majority of folks out there have condoned, supported and enabled this because their favorite TV talk shows suggested it the right thing to do.

And I'm not referring to the 'Shot in the head' comment - that was just an angry employee talking out their a** like many frustrated employees do. I'm talking about the current issue but more so the original dishonor when the Vets first arrived home.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#12New Post! May 22, 2014 @ 20:32:36
@Electric_Banana Said

Not 'Are going to' but rather 'have been doing.'

A small percentage in financial power regard us as cattle.

But can you blame them when most won't make the effort to take into consideration anything outside of what their favorite television shows suggest to them?

Sheep get handled like sheep.

The majority of folks out there have condoned, supported and enabled this because their favorite TV talk shows suggested it the right thing to do.

Did you address me here purposely?
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#13New Post! May 22, 2014 @ 20:37:01
@someone_else_again Said

Did you address me here purposely?

Both you and Sonic.

Sonic: "The portion of the world with upper hand is using us like fodder, cattle and commodity."

You: "Link to manipulated, biased, stats and references, please. None of this has affected me in any way so it's not a problem of society."
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#14New Post! May 22, 2014 @ 20:45:03
@Electric_Banana Said

Both you and Sonic.

Sonic: "The portion of the world with upper hand is using us like fodder, cattle and commodity."

You: "Link to manipulated, biased, stats and references, please. None of this has affected me in any way so it's not a problem of society."

I presume that you are (poorly) paraphrasing as I am not asking that at all.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#15New Post! May 22, 2014 @ 20:45:41
@Electric_Banana Said

the original dishonor when the Vets first arrived home.

Specifically?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs