The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Trolls are try hards... But they succeed in making ppl feel s***ty.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
beasley On October 25, 2012

, South Africa
#16New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:38:11
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

LOL idk man, I just would hate to know how their parents treated them back in the 1800's lol. I say that cause well, they are just too f***ing old to be on a "Gaming Site". Holy hell they are just old.

Tell them to get a life or a girlfriend or if they are married, to stop playing childish games and go tend to thier wives before the neighbor does.
xLETHAL_VIXENx On January 22, 2015
Logical Alien

Your pants, United States (gen
#17New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:39:01
I know right? Oh science, I just read my posts to you, and it made me sound all "blargin flargin Hulk" to you. haha, I so did not mean to sound that way.

, South Africa
#18New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:40:44
@Megs22 Said

I dont even know you very well, but i can tell you flat out you are not a bad parent. You are obviously a great parent because you take your child with you places and enjoy her company. the fact that you mention her on a board and love to tell stories about her ...not to mention the fact that what these guys said matters to you proves you are a caring mother who truly loves her kid. Of course you arent a bad mother for taking your child to the resteraunt and talking about her!
guys are just so stupid sometimes (not that girls cant be too)
but they are just throwing stupid remarks at you that dont even make sense because they have nothing better to do with their lives and want to hurt you. Dont let them win girl! trust me i know its easier said then done...and i know as girls we all have those nights where we cry ourselves to sleep ( even if for the silliest reasons ever ) lol
but ive only briefly gotten to know a bit about you and can see you are a nice, funny and caring person who doesnt deserve to go to bed upset. bringing your kids places is not a bad thing but a good thing. you try to do things for your children and spend time with them while i see young parents who will just leave their kids at home with a babysitter and barely ever take them out.
as for your kid yelling lady gaga songs and throwing spaghetti....that sounds pretty damn funny to me. lol.
and kids are kids! they do stuff like that, it happens. and that doesnt make you a bad mother. the fact that you can laugh it off and not let it stress you out shows you are a pretty strong lady. keep on smiling and try to ignore the trollers. they just wish they had as exciting lives as you do ;]

next time laugh it off and tell them you will have your daughter throw some food in their faces. it will bug the s*** out of them if they think the stupid stuff they are saying hasn't effected you

I don't think it has to do with the fact that they are guys, it has to do with thier I.Q. A really low one.
Logical Alien

#19New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:41:03
@Megs22 Said

I dont even know you very well, but i can tell you flat out you are not a bad parent. You are obviously a great parent because you take your child with you places and enjoy her company. the fact that you mention her on a board and love to tell stories about her ...not to mention the fact that what these guys said matters to you proves you are a caring mother who truly loves her kid. Of course you arent a bad mother for taking your child to the resteraunt and talking about her!
guys are just so stupid sometimes (not that girls cant be too)
but they are just throwing stupid remarks at you that dont even make sense because they have nothing better to do with their lives and want to hurt you. Dont let them win girl! trust me i know its easier said then done...and i know as girls we all have those nights where we cry ourselves to sleep ( even if for the silliest reasons ever ) lol
but ive only briefly gotten to know a bit about you and can see you are a nice, funny and caring person who doesnt deserve to go to bed upset. bringing your kids places is not a bad thing but a good thing. you try to do things for your children and spend time with them while i see young parents who will just leave their kids at home with a babysitter and barely ever take them out.
as for your kid yelling lady gaga songs and throwing spaghetti....that sounds pretty damn funny to me. lol.
and kids are kids! they do stuff like that, it happens. and that doesnt make you a bad mother. the fact that you can laugh it off and not let it stress you out shows you are a pretty strong lady. keep on smiling and try to ignore the trollers. they just wish they had as exciting lives as you do ;]

next time laugh it off and tell them you will have your daughter throw some food in their faces. it will bug the s*** out of them if they think the stupid stuff they are saying hasn't effected you

Thank you so much. I feel alot better now.
Logical Alien

#20New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:41:51
@beasley Said

Tell them to get a life or a girlfriend or if they are married, to stop playing childish games and go tend to thier wives before the neighbor does.

Haha omg they are ALL married and have kids, that is why I do not understand how the hell they can judge me.

, South Africa
#21New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:41:59
Your a good mommy. Your daughter said so.

, South Africa
#22New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:42:43
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

Haha omg they are ALL married and have kids, that is why I do not understand how the hell they can judge me.

So they say, so they say.
Megs22 On June 29, 2014

Hamburg, Florida
#23New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:42:59
@beasley Said

I don't think it has to do with the fact that they are guys, it has to do with thier I.Q. A really low one.

yeah you're right that probably has alot more to do with it haha
Logical Alien

#24New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:47:28
Internetz

Srs businezz man!
Megs22 On June 29, 2014

Hamburg, Florida
#25New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:48:53
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

because they sit on their bums and have no storries to tell of their children doing funny things.

let them know if they ever spent time with their own children or took their kids places like a good parent does they would realize kids do silly things and thats what makes life so enjoyable.

my cousin and i went to the grocery store one night and her two year old son decided to pull off about 40 candy bars onto the floor right in the aisle. the man behind us got sooo mad and said something to my cousin about how we should be watching "the little brat"

i grabbed a candy bar off the floor turned around , waved it in his face and asked him if he was hungry. then we both burst out laughing.

oh how happy i felt seeing the anger in his beady little eyes just because we laughed instead of getting mad.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#26New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:51:22
OMG
Lethal made a post that made her sound horrible wrong.
Eternus pointed out how she understood it.
Lethal said oh no, it wasnt that bad the way i wrote it was wrong,
Eturnus said oh sorry, at least you know wording is bad but its all cool
lethal said yeah its all cool

Kudos for working out a typing misunderstanding like normal reasonable people!
jmizzyb On February 06, 2011

Baltimore, Maryland
#27New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:53:53
So sad that the mind, a powerful tool that we use less than 10% of on average, would be used to downgrade someone who has to struggle as a single parent (until her boyfriend/husband returns) and raise [more than?] one child. Notice I used the word "child". Only three years out of the womb and the influence from millions of surroundings are bombarding that small, steadily developing mind. Yes, a three year old mostly knows inertly what is right and what is wrong, but can you prove that this child knew that stnding up and yelling a phrase (that obviously entertained others, thats why she said something following that) was the wrong thing to do? Can you prove that she didnt do it just to make her mom laugh or to entertain those close to her? Or do you think that, at three years old, she had it in her head to be disruptive and potentially embarress her mother and herself by her outburst? Which of those sound more plausible?

I hate ignorance, and I hate the thoughtless opinions of grown people who have nothing better to do than stomp on optimism and look for the worse in everything.
(Now that my intellectual speech is over...)

F*CK you if you beleive you have the right to put your mouth on someone you don't know and a kid who has more than likely just started learning to make sense of what even comes out of their mouth.

Only Small minds talk about people...

P.S- Sorry for the ranting. I just felt like putting that out there, just in case one of your little internet bullies decides to read this
Logical Alien

#28New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 05:01:38
@jmizzyb Said

So sad that the mind, a powerful tool that we use less than 10% of on average, would be used to downgrade someone who has to struggle as a single parent (until her boyfriend/husband returns) and raise [more than?] one child. Notice I used the word "child". Only three years out of the womb and the influence from millions of surroundings are bombarding that small, steadily developing mind. Yes, a three year old mostly knows inertly what is right and what is wrong, but can you prove that this child knew that stnding up and yelling a phrase (that obviously entertained others, thats why she said something following that) was the wrong thing to do? Can you prove that she didnt do it just to make her mom laugh or to entertain those close to her? Or do you think that, at three years old, she had it in her head to be disruptive and potentially embarress her mother and herself by her outburst? Which of those sound more plausible?

I hate ignorance, and I hate the thoughtless opinions of grown people who have nothing better to do than stomp on optimism and look for the worse in everything.
(Now that my intellectual speech is over...)

F*CK you if you beleive you have the right to put your mouth on someone you don't know and a kid who has more than likely just started learning to make sense of what even comes out of their mouth.

Only Small minds talk about people...

P.S- Sorry for the ranting. I just felt like putting that out there, just in case one of your little internet bullies decides to read this

I will most certainly be taking some posts you all have put and will be putting it in a nicely worded letter to the main troll, just to mind f*** him that it's alright and I'm going to laugh, but he is also going to feel stupid. Ignorance is bliss, it's past due someone ruins their bliss.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#29New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 05:11:46
I'm not so sure I would call that trolling, its just more a case of when you post something like that you open it up to comments from many personality types - and not all personality types will find it entertaining. If I were to be totally honest I'd have to say I don't like to go out to eat in a nice place if kids are standing on chairs screaming or singing either, but the thing is if you truly know it wasn't causing a scene, and you feel you handled it appropriately, then you shouldnt be that worried that some people were negative about it. That is just going to happen when you post a story like that for many to read. It's not trolling, its just people posting opinions you are opposed to - or at least that is how it seems from reading your initial post.

When we post personal stories on the internet many people read them, and will make comments. If you know in your heart of hearts you were in the right just shrug it off.
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#30New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 05:30:28
People just need to shut the f*** up. Period. Were they affected by your little girl screaming at Olive Garden? What if they WERE sitting there when she screamed? Who gives a flying f***? I don't. I may have looked over at the table to see what was going on and then turned around. End of! I can't believe people are so f***in' miserable that they would bash you over her doing THAT. Like you said, she's a KID. If you continued to let her scream the whole time you were there, it would be annoying for others who were trying to have a peaceful meal. One outburst from a kid would have no effect on me whatsoever because adults bother me far worse. I'm sorry those guys are bothering you, Kimberly. Don't reply to them anymore. They aren't worth your time and don't let them make you feel like a bad person/mother. I used to let people do that all the time but not now. Hang in there.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs