The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

I don't understand WOMEN who keep thier keep away from their FATHERS!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
DivineBeautii On August 26, 2012

, New York
#1New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 19:18:57
This is such a broad topic...

This issue drives me insane i think its disgusting and pathetic that women keep thier children away from thier fathers for the following reasons
[*]Because they aren't getting thier way and or just to piss off the father[/*]
[*]Because "daddy" has a new girlfriend[/*]
or my least favorite
[*]Because daddy does want to be with mommy [/*]
Then what truely erks meis that they drag thier kids into thier personal problems and filling thier heads with bs against the father..

This is all str8 BULLs***..
Then they truely deny those are thier motives behind thier ridiculous actions of why this child can not see thier own father...

Did you know you mentally damaging you own child?
its disgusting pitiful n hateful

Most of the mothers that do this are teen moms young mothers and the few older ones who have yet to grow up..

if thier father is a dirt bag your child will see it for themselves they don't need your help!
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#2New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 19:30:32
@DivineBeautii Said

if thier father is a dirt bag your child will see it for themselves they don't need your help!

No, often they can't see this until it's too late and they've already been harmed to some extent. A mother's job is to protect her kids, and if the father is a 'dirtbag', then they should be kept away from him for their own protection.

If it's some petty crap that's different, but dirtbag fathers don't deserve their kids.
Ri On August 11, 2012

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 19:46:30
@chisa96 Said

No, often they can't see this until it's too late and they've already been harmed to some extent. A mother's job is to protect her kids, and if the father is a 'dirtbag', then they should be kept away from him for their own protection.

If it's some petty crap that's different, but dirtbag fathers don't deserve their kids.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 20:14:11
@DivineBeautii Said

This is such a broad topic...

This issue drives me insane i think its disgusting and pathetic that women keep thier children away from thier fathers for the following reasons
[*]Because they aren't getting thier way and or just to piss off the father[/*]
[*]Because "daddy" has a new girlfriend[/*]
or my least favorite
[*]Because daddy does want to be with mommy [/*]
Then what truely erks meis that they drag thier kids into thier personal problems and filling thier heads with bs against the father..

This is all str8 BULLs***..
Then they truely deny those are thier motives behind thier ridiculous actions of why this child can not see thier own father...

Did you know you mentally damaging you own child?
its disgusting pitiful n hateful

Most of the mothers that do this are teen moms young mothers and the few older ones who have yet to grow up..

I made this simple by choosing not to have children at all or settling for any long term committed and serious engagements (outside of wild sex) with someone whom I don't agree with.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 20:29:26
@chisa96 Said

replace dirtbag with one of the following:
Douchebag
waste of space
waster
morons
d***wads
full on f***ing f***wits
spineless
d***less
not worth the egg their mothers produced
not worth a squirt of piss
not worth setting on fire as gas (petrol or what ever you want to call it) is expensive
not worth a bullet as even a bullet is worth more than they are
rejects from a s***ty horror movie
rejects from a pile of s***
rejects from the reject pile

wonder how i came up with all of those....... and so quickly as well
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#6New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 20:32:19
Didn't you just create a thread the other day where you made a similar sweeping statement about women always being jealous ? You really seem to be annoyed with women.
Natural asshole

#7New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 20:40:10
@annski729 Said

Didn't you just create a thread the other day where you made a similar sweeping statement about women always being jealous ? You really seem to be annoyed with women.

ok unconfuse me please o.0
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#8New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 20:41:51
@Delta62 Said

ok unconfuse me please o.0

I'm not responding to you, I'm responding to the OP.
Natural asshole

#9New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 20:44:05
@annski729 Said

I'm not responding to you, I'm responding to the OP.

You could of at least quoted her and not confused me by making that statement i hate being confused you are lucky i don't poke you on your nose.... so yeah i fail at being mean
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#10New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 21:07:28
so it is ok to have a kid with the dirt bag?
People seldom change there spots they just wear them in different places.
Natural asshole

#11New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 21:11:02
@restoreone Said

so it is ok to have a kid with the dirt bag?
People seldom change there spots they just wear them in different places.

For some reason that last sentence made me think of spotted d***.... yeah yeah i know i have a pervy mind but it is tired so sue me
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 21:11:16
You have no idea what has gone on in those relationships, and their reasons for keeping the child away from the father. Or vice versa. So don't judge them.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 21:34:00
@annski729 Said

that thread did come across as a little bit female agressive, much like this one- I agree with your point
GaryL On January 20, 2021

North Branch, Minnesota
#14New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 21:46:59
@Electric_Banana Said

I made this simple by choosing not to have children at all or settling for any long term committed and serious engagements (outside of wild sex) with someone whom I don't agree with.

Not getting laid huh?

It happens.
ammw20 On March 05, 2022

Walla Walla, Washington
#15New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 22:52:40
you know it is not alway the mothers fault I have a little boy and he dont see his dad and not because i dont want him too. i tired for months for him to see him and i went out of my way so he could. Then one day he left i have not seen or heard from him in over a year. Come to find out he is moving back and wants to be in his sons life now. And NO am not just going to let him see him he has been gone for a long time i have to protect my son i have to make sure that he is going to be there from now on and not just take off again and leave his son alone again. Yes at the moment i not not allowing him to see him but for damn good reason it can really mess up a kid for a father/mother to come and leave all the time.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs