The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

I don't understand WOMEN who keep thier keep away from their FATHERS!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
DivineBeautii On August 26, 2012

, New York
#91New Post! Nov 08, 2011 @ 05:02:02
@EllaBelleAces Said

Truthfully, if the dad is going to be rude to the mother unnecessarily (as my now wonderful father was when my momma and daddy first divorced) then I wouldn't trust him with my children. If he isnt mature enough to at least be civil I for sure don't want my children associating with him until he grows up. My mom kept us from our daddy for that reason. He wised up and even thanked my mom later on for not exposing us to that type of poison. My mother and father are good friends now. So I'm going to say sometimes even when the dad or mother for that matter is a good parent, its not always enough. No kid needs to see their parent cry or rage over their other parent. It's unhealthy.

I completely disagree with this but hey every family n every person takes things differently...

All Im saying is that him being a jerk to you and your relationship with him whether you deserved it or not is a totally different then his kid... Especially if hes a good father.. People are completely different with their kids...
EllaBelleAces On November 09, 2012

A little this, a little that.,
#92New Post! Nov 08, 2011 @ 05:10:45
@DivineBeautii Said

I completely disagree with this but hey every family n every person takes things differently...

All Im saying is that him being a jerk to you and your relationship with him whether you deserved it or not is a totally different then his kid... Especially if hes a good father.. People are completely different with their kids...

Well I don't have kids myself, I'm just speaking from my own family experience. However I feel you distinguish children from mother too much. It's a family dynamic. If parents don't respect each other who is to say that they will respect their children. If a man or woman beats their wife but has never touch theory child in ager are they still an appropriate care giver? Do we wait to see if he or she harms the child or do we assume the worst?

#93New Post! Nov 08, 2011 @ 05:36:41
Sorry about the typos. I can't edit though. I meant if a woman or man beats their wife/husband* and theory is supposed to be "their". And ager= anger

, New York
#94New Post! Nov 08, 2011 @ 06:24:59
@EllaBelleAces Said

Sorry about the typos. I can't edit though. I meant if a woman or man beats their wife/husband* and theory is supposed to be "their". And ager= anger

well yeah the thread is alot to catch up on lol but of course no child should have to witness that is completely inappropriate i wouldn't even allow it..
Im saying jerk as in rude obnoxious arrogant sarastic this to me s silly things

#95New Post! Nov 08, 2011 @ 07:36:53
@DivineBeautii Said

well yeah the thread is alot to catch up on lol but of course no child should have to witness that is completely inappropriate i wouldn't even allow it..
Im saying jerk as in rude obnoxious arrogant sarastic this to me s silly things

Do you really think children should be exposed to an attitude like that though? Rude, obnoxious, arrogant and sarcastic? I don't think that is silly. I wouldn't want my kids hanging out with kids who are like that, I wouldn't want my older children to act like that around the younger kids, I don't think it's any different. But then, those type of qualities have varying degrees as well.

, New York
#96New Post! Nov 08, 2011 @ 15:47:31
@EllaBelleAces Said

Do you really think children should be exposed to an attitude like that though? Rude, obnoxious, arrogant and sarcastic? I don't think that is silly. I wouldn't want my kids hanging out with kids who are like that, I wouldn't want my older children to act like that around the younger kids, I don't think it's any different. But then, those type of qualities have varying degrees as well.

One thing has nothing to do with the other what does the way he acts with the mother has to do with the child?
every situation is different the mother could have cheated or they could have some oher serious issues or the father cheated and the mothers pissed with emotions and shes that way thru anger from there emotions they respond angrily to eachother [in a non violent way] should the child be taken away from the mom??

, New York
#97New Post! Nov 08, 2011 @ 15:51:55
@EllaBelleAces Said

We are talking about realistic common rudeness most married couples especially after divorce are perfect or flawless we are humans we cheat we lie we curse we act out our emotions and if you claim to have not done at least one your lying to your self...

example father is caught having an affair so they are going thru a divorce of course she not happy with him and might argue or disagree should the child be taken away??
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs