Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#16New Post! Aug 06, 2013 @ 22:19:27
@DorkySupergirl Said

As someone who thinks Mr. Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter and right now should be in prison and that he racially profiled a black youth who did nothing wrong other than in the wrong place at the wrong time and have the wrong skin color, I think Al Sharpton is a racist and promotes dividing the races even further to suit his own sick and twisted agenda. He does more harm than good and turns everything into race relations and white vs black.

Prolly correct about both.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Aug 07, 2013 @ 08:53:37
@jonnythan Said

No, it's because you constantly s*** on Martin, attack anyone who suggests that Zimmerman did something bad, and attack any mention of the idea that Martin might not have done anything wrong.

This is really just the latest in a long, long series of posts from that you that display over racist behavior and thought patterns. It's no secret. Other people have even mentioned it t me in PM before. It's really obvious.

Of course, racists never think they're racist.

No, I don't constantly s*** on Martin. Nor do I attack anyone .
I know, because I have not had any punches or warnings for posting racist posts or for attacking anyone with my posts.
And thank you for sharing about your's and other people's PM's. I'm really glad that you and Other people have something to talk about in the PM's you share ,that really eases my mind. I have often wondered if you and other people have found enough of something to talk about while sharing PM's.
Maybe if you try posting in a thread where the topic is about Zimmerman and Martin you might have better luck at 'attacking' my "over racist behavior and thought patterns".
It seems that you missed the mark in this thread.

n/a, New Mexico
#18New Post! Aug 07, 2013 @ 09:05:11
@restoreone Said

Why not have his hoodie there. Please visit it and see some of the crazy stuff they keep there. I mean we all want to see a bun measurer right.

Quote:
The Smithsonian said it has no plans to acquire and display the hoodie Trayvon Martin wore the day he was killed in Sanford, Fla.
Rumors swirled that the clothing item could be headed to the Smithsonian's under-construction National Museum of African American History and Culture after Museum Director Lonnie Bunch commented on it last week.

From what the Smithsonian says , they don't have any plans for trying to acquire the hoodie or anything else dealing with Martin's death .
It must be that Sharpton is just trying to keep his name in the media.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#19New Post! Aug 07, 2013 @ 12:33:12
@white_swan53 Said

No, I don't constantly s*** on Martin. Nor do I attack anyone .
I know, because I have not had any punches or warnings for posting racist posts or for attacking anyone with my posts.
And thank you for sharing about your's and other people's PM's. I'm really glad that you and Other people have something to talk about in the PM's you share ,that really eases my mind. I have often wondered if you and other people have found enough of something to talk about while sharing PM's.
Maybe if you try posting in a thread where the topic is about Zimmerman and Martin you might have better luck at 'attacking' my "over racist behavior and thought patterns".
It seems that you missed the mark in this thread.

I was just letting you know how obvious you are, in case you wanted to tone it down or something. But you're not interested. It's OK.

n/a, New Mexico
#20New Post! Aug 08, 2013 @ 19:54:06
After giving it some serious thought and doing some checking back in some of the Zimmerman - Martin threads , , it just may be you who has an issue with being a racist.
I have said very little about race or racism except when expressing my opinion that Zimmerman didn't profile Martin and then generally I will make reference to the results of the FBI investigation .
I have mentioned several times Martins age, not his race.
If every time I mention 'Martin' you think ' black kid' It would seem that it's not me that thinks with a racist mindset ,but you .
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#21New Post! Aug 08, 2013 @ 20:33:05
This is a terrible idea!

Martin's hoodie would come to life and try to exact revenge on Zimmerman and if it succeeds, then Don Imus or Rush Limbaugh or somebody would try and get Zimmerman's pants inducted in there as well, so their clothes would be unlocked in a bitter, never-ending feud of hatred, anguish and despair. Even Al Capone and Attila the Hun would be sickened by the sheer brutality of it all! Ben Stiller definitely has his work cut out for him this time.

[EDIT: I only said Don Imus and Rush Limbaugh because I could not for the life of me find a single white rights activist. They don't exist and if they do then they're supremacists. ]
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#22New Post! Aug 08, 2013 @ 21:06:00
@white_swan53 Said

I have mentioned several times Martins age, not his race.
If every time I mention 'Martin' you think ' black kid' It would seem that it's not me that thinks with a racist mindset ,but you .

I think Jon's saying that because you seem to deny Martin's credibility but not even question Zimmerman's. I could be wrong though.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#23New Post! Aug 08, 2013 @ 21:27:17
@someone_else_again Said

I think Jon's saying that because you seem to deny Martin's credibility but not even question Zimmerman's. I could be wrong though.

This is a pattern that long predates Martin's death.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#24New Post! Aug 08, 2013 @ 21:40:09
@jonnythan Said

This is a pattern that long predates Martin's death.

Fair enough but she was talking about the Zimmerman trial. I could have made that more vague and inserted "black people" for Martin and "others" for Zimmerman but the principle is the same.

Isn't it?
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#25New Post! Aug 08, 2013 @ 21:54:40
@jonnythan Said

Your continued demonization of black people is interesting.

n/a, New Mexico
#26New Post! Aug 08, 2013 @ 22:23:21
@someone_else_again Said

I'm sure he has a very good reason for saying whatever it is he says. Just ask him . He really likes to tell others what they are saying and what they mean when they say it. He's talented like that.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#27New Post! Aug 08, 2013 @ 22:30:52
@white_swan53 Said

I'm sure he has a very good reason for saying whatever it is he says. Just ask him . He really likes to tell others what they are saying and what they mean when they say it. He's talented like that.

I don't really care why he said it. I just thought you might want a another opinion. For whatever it's worth, I do notice a bit of a pattern there about vilifying black people. It's not all black people, not by any means.

No skin off my back.

n/a, New Mexico
#28New Post! Aug 09, 2013 @ 01:11:54
@someone_else_again Said

I don't really care why he said it. I just thought you might want a another opinion. For whatever it's worth, I do notice a bit of a pattern there about vilifying black people. It's not all black people, not by any means.

No skin off my back.

It is not just Black people like Al Sharpton, it is all so, most all politicians, priests / preachers that molest kids, law enforcement people that have that "I'm A God" attitude, teachers who molest kids, irregardless of their skin color,,, just to name a few
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#29New Post! Aug 09, 2013 @ 02:29:36
@white_swan53 Said
irregardless

FYI, that's not a word.

n/a, New Mexico
#30New Post! Aug 09, 2013 @ 03:56:28
@jonnythan Said

FYI, that's not a word.

ir·re·gard·less adverb \ˌir-i-ˈgärd-ləs\

Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs