Should I send this guy money? LOL

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#1New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 17:14:13
Should i send this person some money? I am moving to reno, nv over the next month or so... Been looking for homes to rent and I answered a post on craigslist, asking for more information about a house I was looking at.

They had pictures of the house and everything. Sadly the keys are in Nigerea ahahahah... But with a small refundable deposet I can move right in... just let me send him all my personal information first. Do people sill fall for this crap? I got it at 9:45 this morning from @yahoo. com">joannyterry @yahoo. com

I'm trying to figure out how to either string him along or mess with him. Any ideas? I havn't responded yet... but I hope I have a live one.

Hello..
Calvary greetings to you,also to your house hold.May the showers and blessings of the Lord be onto you.I did get your response concerning the AD I posted on craigslist.i am the owner of the house you are making enquiry of.Actually I resided in the house with my family,such as my wife and my only daugther Milinda before.. presently we had packed due to my {MISSIONARY WORK} transfer To (West Africa Nigeria) to preach the GOSPELand presently my house is still available for rent ..including the utilities,it is NOT furnised because i have already move down my furnitures to the STore.. if u which to move in with your furnishes no problem..

Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent alot on my property that i want to give you for rent,i will want you to take absolute maintenance of my house and want you to treat it as your own,i,it is not the money the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up.

Please if you are ready now to occupy the house kindly provide the information below for record purpose

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
Full Name__________________________________________________ Home Phone ________________________
Date of Birth_________________________________
Other Phone ( ) ___________________
Current Address_______________________________Apt#________ City__________________ State______ Zip________
Reasons for Leaving____________________________Rent $__________Phone ( ) ____________________________
Are you married____________________________
How many people will be living in the house____________________________
Do you have a pet____________________________
Do you have a car____________________________
Occupation____________________________
A Picture of your self if possible_________________________
How soon can you have the deposit payment sent to me_________________________
How soon do you want to receive the keys________________________________________
Move In Date____________________________
Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,Note that the keys and documents of my house is with me here in west africa.i was formally using a relator property management but i decide to rent it out my self so please we are giving you the house base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do notl et us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this..You will only be able to drive by the house for now but not have a look at the interior until i have sent the keys and documents of the house to you..and the requirement for getting the keys and documents of the house is a fully refundable payment of $700 USD,which is the security deposit. Please note that the deposit made is fully refundable should in case you finally gain entrance into the house after receiving the keys and documents and feel unsatisfied or uncomfortable with the interior,but i am giving you a benefit of doubt that you will love everything about this lovely home..

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RENT ONLY STARTS COUNTING AFTER YOU HAVE FINALLY MOVED INTO THE HOUSE, SO YOU NEED NOT TO WORRY ABOUT MAKING THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT NOW AND NOT MOVING
IN IMMEDIATELY,ALL YOU'RE DOING IS SECURING THE HOUSE IN YOUR FAVOR IN ORDER NOT TO LOOSE IT TO OTHER INTERESTED APPLICANTS..

4BR/3BA Single Family House

DESCRIPTION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This home has central air conditioning and heating. Laundry room with washer and dryer. Wood burning fireplace and high vaulted ceilings. Combination living and dining room. Kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, electric stove and microwave. Tile floors in kitchen and bathrooms. Garage with electric opener.

ADDRESS: 5110 Greystone Drive, Reno, NV
Lfc1892 On August 10, 2010

Deleted

Dublin, Ireland
#2New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 17:16:59
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#3New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 17:18:07
Wow Do people still fall for that?
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 17:18:38
I would just send it to fraud investigators or something
gooner On April 18, 2010

Banned

Islington, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 17:21:32
If you want to sign your life away then yes by all means!
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#6New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 17:34:47
But he blessed me!.. doesn't that stand for something? I mean he can't be all that bad being a missionary and all. He is trusting me with his house!.

Funnything is I found this house listed on another site.. called the number and they said it has been rented already. Thats funny... why would someone have rented this poor missionaries house?
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#7New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 17:38:19
I am going to start one of those letters, saying that I need money to adopt a baby... I bet there would be people that would send me lots of cash
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#8New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 18:02:10
This is what I'm responding with. Lets see if he gets any of it.. The address is of my local police department. ... Dig the scriptures ahahaha

Hello,
Thank you for your quick response. And my the showers of blessing of the lord also be onto you too! Its so hard to find good Christians these days who are willing to put aside their lively hoods to do good missionary work. How long have you be preaching the gospel? Some scriptures I live by are Exodus 10:15, Matt 19:18, Mosiah 13:22. Do you have any favorites?
Did you say that the utilities are included? For how long? You said that your ?furnitures? are already moved down to the store? Which store? Can I buy them back or maybe rent them from the store?
Here is some of my personal information I hope you pick me to rent from you.
My full name as you know already is Thomas Sanford. My phone number is 831 867 5309, ask for Jenny she is my wife.
I was born 7/4/76? and My current address is 351 Madison St, Monterey CA 93940. I am moving to the area to be an executive of the Bunny Ranch. This is a big opportunity for me and I want to make a good impression with the house I?m renting. We will only have myself, my wife and my daughter living in the home. We have a pet named Gimp, but we don?t let him out of his cage often. We have just one car that?s a Delorean. My occupation is I?m a executive. I can send you the deposit ASAP because I don?t? want this house to go to anyone else. My move in date would be in 4 days, if that?s ok. I was hoping to receive the keys before I move in, but if not that?s ok too.
Where can I send the deposit? How soon can you send me the keys?
Thank you and I hope you pick me.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#9New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 18:16:02
scammers have no brains! Wouldn't it be hilarious if he responded?
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#10New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 19:02:17
He got back to me! YAY The email was titled. Treat URGENTLY... PLEASE CALL ME ASAP~!

This is the message. I havn't thought of a response yet....

LOLOL

Thanks you very much for your reply, i can see your willingness in this House. I want you to know that i'm satisfied with your profile and also believe l can trust in you because l will not like to experience what l experienced from my last tenant again, l showed your profile to my wife and daughter , they said they are ok with it.
l want you to know that we can let you stay in my House till the period of time you wish to. I want you to know that the rent fee is among the House utilities all included, so you can use them anytime but make sure you take proper care of my properties.We will come and pay you a visit after you have moved into my House to see how you are maintaining it,I will be receiving the security deposit from you via Western Union because l think it reliable,secured and fast, and moreover, my wife and I, got into Nigeria just few weeks back and we have been trying to settle down for our purpose.. This has made it difficult for me to set up a bank account here for transaction like this. But nevermind, I will be setting up one (Joint Account, for my wife and I) before the end of this year.l wish you best of luck in your work, from your profile l can see that you are responsible and a hard working person may the almighty Lord lead you in what ever you wish to do. you can drive by the house today.Please once again, i want to trust you and i hope you do not dissapoint us and i promise you that, you will love the house and not only, a good relationship bewtween us. The follow ing documents are here with us as i couldnt find anyone whom i could trust to drop them with for this purpose. But nevermind, FedEx next day delivery service will do for that.In doing this, you will need to make a security deposit payment which is refundable (should incase you dont like the house) to enable the shipment of the Keys and document to your current address that i have here in the rental form, afterwhich you could move in at your convenience.The rent starts counting when you move in and after 24 hours of moving in, you will be required to make the first month rental fees.
Here are the contents of the document that needs to be sent.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2) Paper/Permanent house form
3) The house documetary file..
4) Full Description of the house
5) Payment Receipt
5) Payment Receipt
6) Signed Lease Agreement Form you are supposed to also sign and get it sent back to me
NOTE THAT THE SECURITY DEPOSIT AND THE FIRST MONTH RENT IS REFUNDABLE INCASE YOU DON?T LIKE THE HOUSE..
I have two other tanant that are ready to make 3 month Upfront Payment,But am not going to accept the offer,because they are both smokers,drunkers,they allways parties,So please promise me you are going to take
good care of my house...Note that all the documents of my house will be sent to you as soon as you agreed with termsSo please do get back to me today so that I will let know the next step to take concerning the payment.....The house is available for rent for up to 4 years,so you are free to decide on how long you intend occupying it...Rent already includes utilities...i'm ready to accept either monthly or upfront mode of payment..depending on the one you're most comfortable wi th..Utilities include: power, water,sewer and trash... Your monthly rent already covers utilities so you do not have to pay extra charges for that.. Please note that the deposit and rent made is fully refundable should in case you finally gain entrance to the house after receiving the keys and documents and feel unsatisfied or uncomfortable with the interior,but i am giving you a benefit of doubt that you will love everything about this lovely home..You are adviced to act fast on this so you dont loose the house to other interested applicants...You are going to send the payment either the deposit or the full amount with the this information.
Below is my information to send the payment, through western union money transfer nearest to you. Just go to any walmart ....grocery store with this information and send the payment.

RECEIVERS NAME: Joann Y terry
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 187 CRIS CHURCH STREET.
City: IKEJA
ZIP CODE: 23401
TEXT QUESTION: IN JESUS NAME?
TEXT ANSWER: AMEN.

As soon as you send the payment from the Western Union Money Transfer, you would be given some informations. You would have to get back to me with following information:

1. Full Sender's Name And Address Including Zip Code:
2. MTCN NUMBER:
As soon as i confirms the payment,

As soon as the security deposit is been confirmed by me,I will send the necessary document and keys of the house to you through FEDEX and get back to you with the Tracking number and the arrival time of the document and the keys. will be delivered to you and i will ensure that i book for the 24 hours FedEx next day delivery service as to enable you receive it on time and as scheduled. Let me hear back from you as soon as possible so that i can arrange for the delivery.

Get back to me via email or call me on +234-808-398-0705 Or 011-234-808-398-0705.
Thanks And God Bless You..
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#11New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 20:42:11
This is how I replied. This guy has been calling my phone almost ever hour on the hour since I have responded to him. Persistant little bugger.

I'm having troulbe finding a Western Union, but my wife is working on it now. I went ahead and started moving in to the house. THe door was unlocked and since your out of the country I figured you wouldn't mind. You can expect payment soon, anyway you can send the key while we wait?

big D, Texas
#12New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 20:44:52
@doubtingthomas Said

This is how I replied. This guy has been calling my phone almost ever hour on the hour since I have responded to him. Persistant little bugger.

I'm having troulbe finding a Western Union, but my wife is working on it now. I went ahead and started moving in to the house. THe door was unlocked and since your out of the country I figured you wouldn't mind. You can expect payment soon, anyway you can send the key while we wait?

does he even leave a message when he calls?
FinchMeister On December 08, 2018
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#13New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 20:53:37
Hell NO! Do Not send them money!
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#14New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 20:55:34
@ssnot_me Said

does he even leave a message when he calls?

Nope, but i'm tempted to answer... But i'm not sure what to say... I want to keep him on the line.. but i'm afraid he would hang up and then my fun would be over.

big D, Texas
#15New Post! Mar 29, 2010 @ 21:01:03
@doubtingthomas Said

Nope, but i'm tempted to answer... But i'm not sure what to say... I want to keep him on the line.. but i'm afraid he would hang up and then my fun would be over.

honestly i think when you are tired of it, you should give them the phone number to the police and say it is your alt number or your wife's number
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs