President Obama Endorses Building of Mosque Near Ground Zero

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...36 37 38 · >>
jackmcg On August 20, 2010

Deleted

West Chester, Pennsylvania
#1New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:39:52
The President tonight endorsed the building of the controversial mosque near Ground Zero in New York City. Well, 'nuff said! https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/13/obama-backs-mosque-near-ground-zero/
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#2New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 03:02:28

This man is more out of touch, today, than he was on November 3, 2009. May he reap his just rewards....
JaneDevin On January 05, 2011

Deleted

Anaheim, California
#3New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 03:12:07
Building the mosque at ground zero is something like saying the N-word to black people. We all have the right to do it, but we should not.

Also, I think having the mosque is a good thing because jihadists will visit the mosque. Surveillance of people visiting the mosque can be compared to surveillance of mosques in Bali, Indonesia, Germany, England, and Spain; which jihadists visit to celebrate the victories of Islam over the infidels.

Today?s, or maybe yesterdays, Wall Street Journal has an interesting article (editorial?) about it.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#4New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 03:13:04
i've been to a muslim community center.
i'm still alive
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 03:15:23
@JaneDevin Said

Building the mosque at ground zero is something like saying the N-word to black people.

who are the black folks in this [picture]?

Deleted

Anaheim, California
#6New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 03:18:08
@Willi Said

who are the black folks in this [picture]?

It's a metaphor. The N-word offends black people, just like the mosque offends families of the 911 victims.

Anyway, the mosque will attracts jihadists who want to kill us. By comparing the people who come to the ground-zero mosque with the mosques on the jihadist world tour, the people who want to kill us can be identified.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#7New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 03:31:15
@JaneDevin Said

It's a metaphor. The N-word offends black people, just like the mosque offends families of the 911 victims.

Anyway, the mosque will attracts jihadists who want to kill us. By comparing the people who come to the ground-zero mosque with the mosques on the jihadist world tour, the people who want to kill us can be identified.

takes time to learn how to share a world.

Deleted

Anaheim, California
#8New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 03:42:16
@Willi Said

takes time to learn how to share a world.

Have you been watching Sesame Street?

Could be that sharing is good. People have recommended it for a long time. It's the basic idea in the Code of Hammurabi and the Ten Commandments.

But the Wahhabist Muslims have their version of sharing which comes from Sharia Law. It's not the kind of sharing that I want.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#9New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 03:51:12
@JaneDevin Said

Have you been watching Sesame Street?

Could be that sharing is good. People have recommended it for a long time. It's the basic idea in the Code of Hammurabi and the Ten Commandments.

But the Wahhabist Muslims have their version of sharing which comes from Sharia Law. It's not the kind of sharing that I want.

the Wahhabist Muslims are the ones who want a building today, the world tomorrow?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#10New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 04:07:40
@JaneDevin Said

the Code of Hammurabi

ouch
link

Deleted

Anaheim, California
#11New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 04:19:14
@Willi Said

the Wahhabist Muslims are the ones who want a building today, the world tomorrow?

Yes, I think that might be right. They want all of us to live according to Sharia Law. They see the mosque as a place where they can celebrate a victory for Islam.

Islam has very few victories to celebrate. No Islamic country has ever won the world cup. Islamic countries have few patents and innovations. For example, only one Muslim has ever won a Nobel Prize for Science. Few Islamic countries have elected government. We see that as a failure, but Wahhabists probably think its good. Since the Ottoman empire became Turkey, there are not Islamic world powers.

The Wahhabists think that blowing up trains in Spain or London, killing people in night clubs in Indonesia or Bali, destroying buildings in New York, or bombing air planes over the Pacific Ocean somehow advances their goal of imposing Sharia Law on everybody.

The 911 mosque will give them a place to celebrate all that.

Deleted

Anaheim, California
#12New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 04:23:18
@Willi Said

ouch
link

I'm no expert in the Code of Hammurabi, but since you have provided a link, I will read it and try to point out which parts deal with sharing.

I'll be off line for a while.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#13New Post! Aug 14, 2010 @ 15:30:32
@Willi Said

i've been to a muslim community center.
i'm still alive

Missing the point much?

Perhaps you wouldn't mind then someone killing your child, then having a tomb stone in honor of him on top of your childs grave? - SAME thing!

This man IS an OBAMAnation to all that is decent.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013