Part-Black White Supremacist Behind Bars

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 05:17:05
Quote:
It was hard not to laugh earlier this month when DNA tests revealed that a white supremacist who wants to take over a North Dakota town was 14% black. Less funny: Craig Cobb and a minion got charged this weekend with walking around Leith and menacing residents with guns,

https://www.newser.com/story/177859/part-black-white-supremacist-behind-bars.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_top

DNA Test Stuns Man Who Wants All-White Town

Quote:
A neo-Nazi who wants to found an all-white enclave in North Dakota has been shown evidence of racial diversity where he least expected it: in his own DNA

https://www.newser.com/story/177397/dna-test-stuns-man-who-wants-all-white-town.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_top

It is very difficult not to point and laugh at people that seem to spend a lot of time thinking up ways to embarrass themselves publicly .
Then 'mother nature' steps up and gives their ruffles a twist, or would that be 'grand mother /father natures ?
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#2New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 09:12:20
@white_swan53 Said

https://www.newser.com/story/177859/part-black-white-supremacist-behind-bars.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_top

DNA Test Stuns Man Who Wants All-White Town

https://www.newser.com/story/177397/dna-test-stuns-man-who-wants-all-white-town.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_top

It is very difficult not to point and laugh at people that seem to spend a lot of time thinking up ways to embarrass themselves publicly .
Then 'mother nature' steps up and gives their ruffles a twist, or would that be 'grand mother /father natures ?

Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 11:34:53
Poetic justice? Irony? Perhaps a little from each column?

If he ends up in prison it will be interesting to see what the Aryan brotherhood makes of him.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#4New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 13:14:01
That leader and his follows are some pretty clueless messed up ,confused individuals .
To go around town and threaten random people with firearms because some unknown persons slashed some tires..

Rubber room candidates ya think ??
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#5New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 19:09:18
@Erimitus Said

This is exactly what I thought of.

In this case, I wonder if the guy is still a white supremacist.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#6New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 19:22:54
14% black?
that musta happened before the family learned God wants us to be racists and walk around looking like pointy headed ghosts
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#7New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 19:41:03
I guess his whole life he'll have to hate 14% of his own self. Talk about an identity crisis

#8New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 20:11:28
@Willi Said

14% black?
that musta happened before the family learned God wants us to be racists and walk around looking like pointy headed ghosts

I think the rule is 16% in order to be legally black. He did not make the cut. I wonder what is meant by legally black; can a person be illegally black?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#9New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 22:53:07
@Erimitus Said

I think the rule is 16% in order to be legally black. He did not make the cut. I wonder what is meant by legally black; can a person be illegally black?

interesting thought.
if i'm 1/2 black and 1/2 white...
am i white if i look white, and black if i look black?
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#10New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 22:55:04
@Willi Said

interesting thought.

I think so. It may not be PC but skin colors are just that...skin colors.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#11New Post! Nov 20, 2013 @ 23:00:39
@someone_else_again Said

I think so. It may not be PC but skin colors are just that...skin colors.

a black car looks black, the same white car looks white.
i never heard a car b**** about it.
but then the white cars didn't do things that made the other cars angry.

#12New Post! Nov 21, 2013 @ 00:06:30
@Willi Said

interesting thought.

Legally you are black, genetically you are half and half, socially would depend on the society. As I understand it the majority of African Americans are a combination. It may be the Thomas Jefferson was not the only one who had children with his slaves. Anyway, at one time there was a law that said if a person was 16% black or greater that person was considered black and therefore chattel.

My father was Italian and my mother was British. I am half Italian and half British. My sister married a German. Her daughter (my niece)is half German, a quarter Italian and a quarter British. She (my niece) married a Porto Rican. Their son is part British, part Italian, part German, part Spanish, part African, and part Native American. There may come a time when everyone will be a little bit of everything and when asked what is your race the correct answer will have to be human.

#13New Post! Nov 21, 2013 @ 00:08:40
@Willi Said

a black car looks black, the same white car looks white.
i never heard a car b**** about it.
but then the white cars didn't do things that made the other cars angry.

I have had a black car and a white car. They were pretty much the same. I never had a gray car though.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#14New Post! Nov 21, 2013 @ 01:47:27
@Erimitus Said

there was a law that said if a person was 16% black or greater that person was considered black and therefore chattel.

dang.
16% before dna to test it.
my grandmom was jewish, so i'm 1/8 or .125 jew?

Quote:

My father was Italian and my mother was British. I am half Italian and half British. My sister married a German. Her daughter (my niece)is half German, a quarter Italian and a quarter British. She (my niece) married a Porto Rican. Their son is part British, part Italian, part German, part Spanish, part African, and part Native American. There may come a time when everyone will be a little bit of everything and when asked what is your race the correct answer will have to be human.

hi fellow human
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#15New Post! Nov 21, 2013 @ 01:52:48
@Erimitus Said

I have had a black car and a white car. They were pretty much the same. I never had a gray car though.

i had a gray car. it was just like my black red blue white cars.
i had a green car once, it had issues.
i never owned another green car.
who needs cars with issues.
i feel sorry for people who have green cars.
i think they are evil and should all be crushed
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs