The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Music

Music moods..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
unspokenwords On October 16, 2019

#1New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 05:20:19
do you ever get into a mood where you only want to listen to one type of music? I guess this wouldn't refer to those who only already listen to one type of music only. For months all I have been listening to was rock.. rock and more rock, now lately I have been listening to more dance music and songs that really have less meaning to me. No matter how different my moods might change I still love and will listen to all types of music.. I like variety
christa On January 14, 2009

, Canada
#2New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 05:27:20
yea i love a veriaty
young_nick On December 11, 2010
The Dude

Auckland, New Zealand
#3New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 05:29:06
well, or me there's the different styles within "rock"
sometimes it's just metal...or maybe the softer rock...maybe acoustic...maybe techno-ish like NIN and Rammstein. Sometimes obscure rock, other times emo rock...or maybe Nu-Metal. Maybe even go on a christian rock listening spree. There's a lot of different moods for me just in rock.
bubblegirldarko On November 18, 2006

louisville, Kentucky
#4New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 06:27:03
while im driving I like to play static X or rammstein because I can handle the other people on the road if I can picture killing them

I like soft or dance music while I clean my place
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#5New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 07:05:06
i do that all the time, my roommate thinks i am crazy because one month i will be having a bad month and i just wanna listen to hard rock and stuff, then the next month it will be country.

when she first moved in i was in one of those moods where i just put it on random and the srangest stuff came up and she thought i was crazy cause it would be like baby got back then grillz then redneck girl, then hero lol i am crazy, but music is such a huge part of my life so it defines everything.

instead of a diary i have a book that i write songs that had an impact on my life and then on the back of the page that the lyrics are on i write why it affected me.
bubblegirldarko On November 18, 2006

louisville, Kentucky
#6New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 07:08:09
@pinksparklystars Said
i do that all the time, my roommate thinks i am crazy because one month i will be having a bad month and i just wanna listen to hard rock and stuff, then the next month it will be country.

when she first moved in i was in one of those moods where i just put it on random and the srangest stuff came up and she thought i was crazy cause it would be like baby got back then grillz then redneck girl, then hero lol i am crazy, but music is such a huge part of my life so it defines everything.

instead of a diary i have a book that i write songs that had an impact on my life and then on the back of the page that the lyrics are on i write why it affected me.

that sounds really awsome.....I get into lyrics of songs as well.
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 07:38:29
its great to listen to different stuff from the dark ballads of nick cave to the sex pistols and smattering of rap and dance music.
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#8New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 07:41:06
@bubblegirldarko Said
that sounds really awsome.....I get into lyrics of songs as well.

i write the songs that have to do with bad stuff in black and the happy ones in pink lol
lupinstar On April 16, 2023

Wigmore, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 09:55:15
I have a very varied music taste but sometmies my mood only asks for one genre of music, this can last fro up to a couple of weeks at max, so not at the quantity you have unspoken but kinda like it.
mina On September 11, 2006

Deleted

, Colorado
#10New Post! Sep 09, 2006 @ 16:37:39
When I am sad and hurt I listen to Metallica...go figure? I cannot figure that one out but it helps or Nine Inch Nails. I listen to all sorts of music when I am in a good mood.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs