Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
CRYSTALTIPS On January 01, 2011
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:31:09
I have been thinking of getting a tattoo on my thigh, but I hate needles and obviously I hate pain!
However, there are loads of women with tattoos, so I'd like to know from those gals who have had one done, just how painful is it?
Does it depend on where on the body you get it done? Would it be better to gain weight and have a fatter thigh, or would that just be like stabbing a pig? Would it be best to be a little bit pissed before I went?
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#2New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:38:22
I've never got one. But one thing I can think of that COULD help, is expect worse. Like envision the pain of being stabbed. Then you might feel better after feeling the real tattoo pain.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#3New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:38:35
Don't get drunk before you get it, you'll bleed more.
I got mine on my upper back. I'm not going to lie, it hurt like hell. I can tolerate a lot of pain and this was a lot.
BUT mine was right on my spine. So that had a lot to do with it.

Now that I've forgotten how bad it hurt, I'd get another one. I remember at the time thinking no way am I going to do this again, but of course, I'm ready for another one.

It's worth it. My friend got hers on her thigh she said it didn't hurt too bad.

It's more painful if you get it on a bony area
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:40:37
Don't get a tattoo anywhere where the skin is taut if you don't want to be in severe pain. I would have thought thigh would be ok but it would probably hurt to sit down afterwards for a while.

I'm not sure if they let you get it done if you've had a bit to drink, but what they don't know can't hurt them I guess..

But yeah, it's definitely going to hurt.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#5New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:43:16
@Grasshopper Said

I've never got one. But one thing I can think of that COULD help, is expect worse. Like envision the pain of being stabbed. Then you might feel better after feeling the real tattoo pain.

LMAO 'imagine the pain of being stabbed'. I doubt anyone would want to get one now.

@floydgirrl Said

Don't get drunk before you get it, you'll bleed more.
I got mine on my upper back. I'm not going to lie, it hurt like hell. I can tolerate a lot of pain and this was a lot.
BUT mine was right on my spine. So that had a lot to do with it.

Now that I've forgotten how bad it hurt, I'd get another one. I remember at the time thinking no way am I going to do this again, but of course, I'm ready for another one.

It's worth it. My friend got hers on her thigh she said it didn't hurt too bad.

It's more painful if you get it on a bony area

I was gonna say it might help to go in a bit tipsy, but you're right and bring up a good point about bleeding more.

I was going to get one once, was even in the parlor, and the guy was such a d*** I told him kiss my a** and left.

And that's when I decided I was going to be a rebel and NOT get one.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#6New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:44:41
@GSnap Said

LMAO 'imagine the pain of being stabbed'. I doubt anyone would want to get one now.

And now their skin will thank them.
lil_bear01 On February 18, 2011

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#7New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:45:46
Maybe take a few Valium?
Stalkee

#8New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:47:18
@GSnap Said

I was gonna say it might help to go in a bit tipsy, but you're right and bring up a good point about bleeding more.

I was going to get one once, was even in the parlor, and the guy was such a d*** I told him kiss my a** and left.

And that's when I decided I was going to be a rebel and NOT get one.

If the guy wasn't nice, I wouldn't have gotten one from him.

@lil_bear01 Said

Maybe take a few Valium?

I took a xany
CRYSTALTIPS On January 01, 2011
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:49:32
You shower of evil bas***ds are scaring the s*** out of me

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#10New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:50:19
@floydgirrl Said

I took a xany

That's what I would do!

I never really wanted one except when I was a teenager and after I worked with the elderly and saw what the tats look at that age, I told myself 'NEVER' will I get a tattoo and look like that when I age.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#11New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:50:46
@floydgirrl Said

I took a xany

Yea, like a person really wants the individual who will be going at 'em with a needle to be a jerk! He didn't want to answer any of my questions and acted like he didn't want to be bothered. I was on a beach trip and knew I'd never see the guy again so I just told him "you have a real attitude problem and you are an a*****e".

Then got the hell out of there before he could go find his gun.
Stalkee

#12New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:54:08
@CRYSTALTIPS Said

You shower of evil bas***ds are scaring the s*** out of me

Go get one, take a friend with you, then go get drunk afterwards. It's not at all like being stabbed. It's more of an annoying pain than real pain. The noise of the needle really bothered me.

How big do you want it?

@GSnap Said

Yea, like a person really wants the individual who will be going at 'em with a needle to be a jerk! He didn't want to answer any of my questions and acted like he didn't want to be bothered. I was on a beach trip and knew I'd never see the guy again so I just told him "you have a real attitude problem and you are an a*****e".

Then got the hell out of there before he could go find his gun.

Good for you, some people probably would have put up with that bulls***

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#13New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:56:03
@CRYSTALTIPS Said

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo on my thigh, but I hate needles and obviously I hate pain!
However, there are loads of women with tattoos, so I'd like to know from those gals who have had one done, just how painful is it?
Does it depend on where on the body you get it done? Would it be better to gain weight and have a fatter thigh, or would that just be like stabbing a pig? Would it be best to be a little bit pissed before I went?

If you want it bad enough you'll muster up the courage to go and not one minute before.

My sister said she'd never get one and she did it when she was 47 and said it didn't bother her as much as she thought it would.
Johnny_shade On October 28, 2011

Casper, Wyoming
#14New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:57:20
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#15New Post! Oct 03, 2010 @ 23:58:10
@floydgirrl Said

Go get one, take a friend with you, then go get drunk afterwards. It's not at all like being stabbed. It's more of an annoying pain than real pain. The noise of the needle really bothered me.

How big do you want it?

Good for you, some people probably would have put up with that bulls***

Yea one thing i'm not is timid.

Oh yea, that's gonna really help quell her fears.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs