Forums:
Politics

Iran Iran Iran..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#2New Post! Aug 26, 2006 @ 18:22:43
its not arab i think.. btw.. they dont say its arab its something called: fares contries.. its not arab why do u say its arab,.. they r foros not arab(sorry i dono the name in english but yeah thats it)
and it didnt even wona stop war in lebanon.. u know that.. i dont think they have the right to do anything.. i dont think they should have the right to have watever they want.. nigotiate maybe but i dont think they should.. sure they have the right but i doubt i would give them the right anyways.. dono .. somebody with knowledge about this must talk about it cuz i dono it ..
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#3New Post! Aug 26, 2006 @ 18:38:51
President Mahmoodh Alneejaash is a nutcase, you dont talk about blowing israel off the map then in the next breath promote peace!!
venom On September 03, 2006

Deleted

, Colorado
#4New Post! Aug 26, 2006 @ 19:40:21
I could care less about Iran and all of the s*** that is going on. What I do care about is our Military friends and family there. My brother is one of them. I always have to watch the news and here that another soldeir died and it makes my heart jump.....
chantwotw On May 05, 2007

, Antarctica
#5New Post! Aug 26, 2006 @ 21:05:53
@venom Said
I could care less about Iran and all of the s*** that is going on. What I do care about is our Military friends and family there. My brother is one of them. I always have to watch the news and here that another soldeir died and it makes my heart jump.....

you are very wright about that, The thing is, at the least for me, is when we, or media, or family or friends, are talking for examples about Iran it is a way to express our concern about the world yes, but also, our conern of all our peoples over there, especially, our soldier, and it like that for most of the countrys. Alot of Country have army elswhere, and them and civils are the one that make me more concern. I named Iran because you mention it, but we know there is a lot of countrys in troubles right now. The more there is, the more we are concern about our army guys, and civils.

And hey, iran pres is a nut case HL, How about George Bush, and Our 1st prime minister, here in Canada that said, that they are 100% behind Isreal, doing what they did to Libanon and their peoples , and how about Bush for irak, and there is a lot more like that. It is ok for us, to kill, in the name of democracy?? What about the other countrys, that on the top of every thing have oil. We dont have to kill people to have Oil, just negociate with them. C.
8)
dujac On May 22, 2012

Hot Springs, Arkansas
#6New Post! Aug 27, 2006 @ 17:27:55
iranian general kouchaki is on the international news right now speaking
about the missle that was launched from a submarine today

a test he says

do you remember how iraq was talking before they fell
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed