Forums: Relationships:
Homosexuality

IS GAY LIFE A HARD LIVING

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
kiwa On March 03, 2009

kampala, Uganda
#1New Post! Jan 02, 2007 @ 14:14:07
Hhi ma fellows gay guys and other well wishers out there, thre is something always taunting me about this life of ours.

First of all this is really wat i am and really in love with it. If you are, u must be knowing wat ever i went thru to the date i accepted this.

But wat really bothers me is the life we are supposed to live the privacy we need and yet we need companions with us, how we hide our nature that millions of people dont, wont, and many will nener understand.

Does this mean all of us are going to live like this for the rest of our lives. And wat makes me cry is that we are thousands out there and each of us need support from others the type of support that includes love, care and guidence.

Look into a situation where you look at a fellow charming guy and yo really down for him, very handsome and really attractive but surely you aint gon say anything to him." WAT IF HE IS STRAIGHT" he is gon back at you and embarass you to death.

Not one of you can stand a risk of telling yo same sex person of how you feel about him.

For a few of you in europe and america and somewhere else where homosexuality is ok yo damn lucky, but think about the other thousands in places like africa and ther rest like middle east.

we may not share the same blood but trust me we are brothas.

it took hundreds of yrs to make the black people in america be recognised as citizens and alot happened tho not all but trust me one day no one will even know why the word racism exist and one day they will be presidents i know.

That aside we the people who feel how we feel the fact that we did not deide to be that have to fight you know wat kills ma love, seeing some one i really love and find happiness in not caring and caring for a chick. He never understands wat i am and maybe wen he knows he will never want to talk to me again.

So i have to come on internet search for someone i aint seen or heard of before ask him to be with me and on meeting him he is one person i have never thought about and cant even get next to liking him.

My question where are all the gay hunks we see on internet. where are the gay hunks in our country or city. i wish we had wat we could notice each otherfrom and in countries whre you have gay clubs its fine and well to you.

But the battle is ours to die like a poisoned cockroaches or fly like butterflies.

IS GAY LIFE HARD LIVIN.........
undergroundpunk On December 17, 2010

Las Vegas, Nevada
#2New Post! Jan 02, 2007 @ 14:38:30
I'll be the first to say. You could of atleast composed better paragraphs
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jan 02, 2007 @ 14:41:44
Thanks. I really didnt want to be the first
kiwa On March 03, 2009

kampala, Uganda
#4New Post! Jan 02, 2007 @ 15:13:42
thats not wat i asked and am sorry but plizzz read it.
we are on this site to share views on things so take it as a minor. dont care for there dirty dole when the baby is crying.
kiwa On March 03, 2009

kampala, Uganda
#5New Post! Jan 02, 2007 @ 15:14:58
treacle can we be friends??????????????
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jan 02, 2007 @ 15:18:24
edited for easier reading.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jan 02, 2007 @ 15:19:13
Thats sooo much better, thanks Treebs
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jan 02, 2007 @ 15:20:14
Kiwa, can you leave Uganda one day?
ipwninternets On August 05, 2008

Wollongong, Australia
#9New Post! Jan 02, 2007 @ 15:28:01
@undergroundpunk Said
I'll be the first to say. You could of atleast composed better paragraphs

maybe you should have composed better spelling...
kiwa On March 03, 2009

kampala, Uganda
#10New Post! Jan 05, 2007 @ 13:46:15
am not abusing you but asking if any of you knows why this site is there. thaks treebee and educate them never clean the dirty doll wen the baby is crying.
wait TFS is just a cool site so make it proud and reasonable and answer or keep quiet.
is this because am from uganda??????????
kiwa On March 03, 2009

kampala, Uganda
#12New Post! Jan 06, 2007 @ 13:27:55
They say" always the guilty are hurt so much" if you are not a racist why do you care and after all did i mention anything like racism in there???
dont grab words from ma mouth.
and was that the best pic to apload, well that black guy looks serious and that white guy looks like a tired villain.
am not hating on you. forum site is for discussing things i said and pliz CMPLORD i wanna be yo friend. hit me at briancizaluv at yahoo dot com
maechan On April 17, 2007

, Canada
#13New Post! Feb 07, 2007 @ 03:53:49
I don't think it's hard at all.

We're people just like any other; we're not different OR special. So we shouldn't make a big deal aboiut it.

If people are understanding, it's not a hard life.
Darkshine On May 05, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#14New Post! Feb 07, 2007 @ 05:25:02
I do see where you are coming from.

For a homosexual to be out, they are certain to gather?'criticism' for it.

So in that sense, yes, homosexuals do have a much harder time and life;
still not being recognised as couples in seemingly 'advanced' societies.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs