Relationships

I slept with my best friend...now he wont speak to me

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
kweenb On November 09, 2007

Auckland, New Zealand
#1New Post! Nov 07, 2006 @ 13:31:56
ok. 5 nights ago my best friend had a party. hes a guy im a girl we've been best friends for like half a year and i love him more than anyone. but ive also been 'in love' with him since the first time i saw him...lame i know...but its true. a select few of my close friends know how i really feel about him, but one night i got drunk with one of his close friends and spilled the beans. his close friend scott was at my best friends party too, we had developed a friendship after that night and that was nice. i had a bit to drink and my best friend was outside. scott my girl best friend kelsey and myself started talkin bout my guy best friend. scott told me to just tell him...slightly intoxicated i sat down next to my best friend, held his hand, grabbed him and kissed him...the most perfect kiss of my life to date. i sed " sam i love you" he said "i love you too " i said "no...im in love with you " he said "oh....*suprised look*" we then went for a drive, i told him it was ok if he didnt feel the same, he said if he didnt he wouldnt be talking to me right now...we talked about how we felt about eachother. sam told me he lied when he said hed die for all his friends, that i was his number 1 best friend and the only one hed ever die for, he told me he saw me as the girl version of him and that i was the only person hes ever cared about and the only person hes ever loved, that hed get jealous when i had other bfs but never understood why until now....i asked him "you love me....but are you IN love with me?" he said "yer, im in love with you"......he then continually called me a bastard for making him have these feelings while i sat smiling from ear to ear then we slept together and it was all perfect, after that we went back to his house , and fell asleep holding hands ... it was perfect , and i was so afraid it would end....the next morning he woke up, got out of bed and he hasnt really talked to me since....why is this happening?.....is it because of the fact sam is a complete commitmentphobe and has never cared about any girl and the fact hes in love with me scares him s***less?.....or was it all just lies so he didnt have to hurt my feelings? did my best friend in the whole world infact use me? does he even care...ive txtd him...like 3 times 2 days ago just to come talk to me...why wont he txt bak???...have i ruined our relationship...is he in love with me? or did he just treat me like one of his x gf's that we used to call retarded for liking a bastard like him...has he done what he did to all them to me the "only person hes ever cared about".....whats going on....and what do i do........help , i love him id rather have him in my life as just a friend than not in my life at all
bdensfangirl On February 17, 2007

On the Internet, Connecticut
#2New Post! Nov 07, 2006 @ 13:34:58
Go to his house

Nice love story though, sounds as if Its a fairy tale come true 8)
bdensfangirl On February 17, 2007

On the Internet, Connecticut
#4New Post! Nov 07, 2006 @ 13:37:26
I read it!
I swear I read it, I'm just not good In that type of situation, If that happened to me, I'd tell everyone on TFS too

Auckland, New Zealand
#5New Post! Nov 07, 2006 @ 13:44:47
its a REAL love story i guess.....everything goes great until the next morning and it all turns to s***....it was so perfect i knew i wouldnt be able to have it for real , i realised that while he was sleeping....its just not how life is *sigh* but what do i do now?

Auckland, New Zealand
#6New Post! Nov 07, 2006 @ 14:15:09
to make it more like a love story....funnily enough......b4 he came to my skool and i had the whole "love at first sight" thing........i was actually rly depressed and wished for a boy version of me to come and save me.......and i got him lol....and everytime i am with sam, every moment, and even the thought of him fills me with happiness
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Nov 07, 2006 @ 14:28:33
You can be friends with the people you sleep with - but never sleep with your friends
knerba On May 13, 2011

Sandy, Utah
#8New Post! Nov 08, 2006 @ 17:26:40
Maybe he feels awkward and doesn't know where you guys stand. There is really no way to know what happened without talking to him.
mummy2be2007 On January 23, 2007

Melbourne, Australia
#9New Post! Nov 08, 2006 @ 18:42:58
@steveuk Said
You can be friends with the people you sleep with - but never sleep with your friends

I love this saying KUDOS to you
jeff133t On January 15, 2018

, Canada
#10New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 13:05:28
You should personally visit him, then he won't be able to dodge you. Then you can confront him about his running from you. I doubt he would retreat from a personal situation.
navigator On December 01, 2006

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 19:11:01
Sleeping with your best friend is really unacceptable in the conservative point of view. But if you have the feel of enjoying it then why not, but please no regrets at the later date... Have a nice day...

Auckland, New Zealand
#12New Post! Nov 11, 2006 @ 00:55:58
Friday came....i rang his friend scott , i was really angry....he told me sam didnt feel the same and didnt want to hurt me.....i sadi , too late....i went to sams house and made him talk to me.... he sed tht he confused loving me so much as a friend with being "in love" with me.that he realised this in the morning and cudnt even look me in the face coz he knew what hed done. then he was too scared to tell me to my face because he didnt want to hurt me....so he left me....i told him , do u realise thats what youve done to every other girl that you HAVNT cared about.....and yet you do the same thing to the one you do care about. im not hurt that he isnt in love with me, that isnt his fault....but he did lie...and hurt me more than any1 else...and left me. i told him exactly what i thought of him and what hed done to me and how hes hurt me more than any1 ....... and i went to walk away and he told me not to leave. and i didnt. ......... we went to the AFI concert......ive decided to put it all aside......and its painful being around him...our friendship seems to have this grasp on me that i cant brush off. to forgive i think would be impossible...i used to talk about sam and my face would glow, i used to hear his name and my eyes would light up...........that doesnt happen anymore
it hurts to have trusted someone once again, and them hurt me...it will take a while to fall out of love with him i guess.....i just wanted it so bad....it was so perfect....everythings just so unfair .....but who said life was meant to be fair right
jeff133t On January 15, 2018

, Canada
#13New Post! Nov 11, 2006 @ 01:41:08
He may not love you, but other people on TFS still do.
Go out and find new love, your bound to find someone.
animal_rescue On August 11, 2011

, United States (general)
#14New Post! Nov 11, 2006 @ 01:59:04
@kweenb Said
ok. 5 nights ago my best friend had a party. hes a guy im a girl we've been best friends for like half a year and i love him more than anyone. but ive also been 'in love' with him since the first time i saw him...lame i know...but its true. a select few of my close friends know how i really feel about him, but one night i got drunk with one of his close friends and spilled the beans. his close friend scott was at my best friends party too, we had developed a friendship after that night and that was nice. i had a bit to drink and my best friend was outside. scott my girl best friend kelsey and myself started talkin bout my guy best friend. scott told me to just tell him...slightly intoxicated i sat down next to my best friend, held his hand, grabbed him and kissed him...the most perfect kiss of my life to date. i sed " sam i love you" he said "i love you too centean" i said "no...im in love with you " he said "oh....*suprised look*" we then went for a drive, i told him it was ok if he didnt feel the same, he said if he didnt he wouldnt be talking to me right now...we talked about how we felt about eachother. sam told me he lied when he said hed die for all his friends, that i was his number 1 best friend and the only one hed ever die for, he told me he saw me as the girl version of him and that i was the only person hes ever cared about and the only person hes ever loved, that hed get jealous when i had other bfs but never understood why until now....i asked him "you love me....but are you IN love with me?" he said "yer, im in love with you"......he then continually called me a bastard for making him have these feelings while i sat smiling from ear to ear then we slept together and it was all perfect, after that we went back to his house , and fell asleep holding hands ... it was perfect , and i was so afraid it would end....the next morning he woke up, got out of bed and he hasnt really talked to me since....why is this happening?.....is it because of the fact sam is a complete commitmentphobe and has never cared about any girl and the fact hes in love with me scares him s***less?.....or was it all just lies so he didnt have to hurt my feelings? did my best friend in the whole world infact use me? does he even care...ive txtd him...like 3 times 2 days ago just to come talk to me...why wont he txt bak???...have i ruined our relationship...is he in love with me? or did he just treat me like one of his x gf's that we used to call retarded for liking a bastard like him...has he done what he did to all them to me the "only person hes ever cared about".....whats going on....and what do i do........help , i love him id rather have him in my life as just a friend than not in my life at all

Hes is eather shy or embarrassed.
lostangel91 On April 22, 2009

blackburn, United Kingdom
#15New Post! May 12, 2008 @ 08:43:33
right lisen he is scared that yu only sed dat cus yu wer drunk

even tho he is a lad he still has feelins

it was all perfect as yu sed but maybe that is the issue cus it was perfect he may think it was just summet that only guna happen once

maybe he just wants space while he takes urs and his feelins in

i hav been through the same kk i maybe 16 but i no how both of yu feel

let him be in his cave of thought and feelings he will come out of it wen he's ready :D

hope this helps

sophie
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs