The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Relationships:
Man Talk

Men: Do you frame photos of just a "Friend"...just to do it??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
marrisa3636 On October 24, 2010

Chicago,
#1New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 03:28:33
A guy I know framed a photo of him and I together. We are friends and we flirt on and off..but he never makes any moves on me, so I just never really thought he was intrested like that. Then acouple of weeks ago.. It was rather random, but I found out that he had framed a photo of him and I, and then when he saw me..he didnt even say hello to me, he was just like.." I Framed That Photo Of You And I" and I really didnt know how to respond. When I asked him about it..he told me it makes him happy when he looks at it, it's something that makes him smile.

What would you make of this? Do I just make a move on him, since he SEEMS intrested?? Do I wait for him to just do something, I mean...maybe he doesn' t like me ln that way...but I dont think guys just do that for no reason. He flirts with me when we are together, but he wont make any real moves? I am feeling like I am getting mixed signals.
Cheeks On March 30, 2009

Deleted

Perth, Australia
#2New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 03:32:40
He sounds interested.... but maybe his lack of moves is more so because he is not sure how you see him.. a great friend or more??

Be direct... if you have feelings for him, tell him. If you dont, dont go out with him only because he is interested......

once you have opened the topic up, he will tell you how he feels.

good luck..
aceuvclubs On August 22, 2020
You with the face!

Seattle, Washington
#3New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 03:34:05
I don't make picture frames of anyone. No clue on that one.
jinks On May 17, 2009

Deleted

no place in particular,
#4New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 03:36:13
Guys can be dorks ... I know most of you ladies are saying "Can Be?"
So don't ask the guys to help you figure it out, we don't have a clue.
*If you like him and he is willing to spend time with you, hang out together and see what comes of it. At the same time don't put your whole life on hold hoping for him to "come around". Life is a dance, don't be a wall flower.

As for the picture frames-I still have the pictures of the people who were in them when I stole them.
crankshaft On May 10, 2009

Banned

#5New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 03:55:32
I have a photo of a girl that used to go to the bar with my work crew every morning after work. The photo shows her and I hoisting a brew. I remember better times when I look at it. There was never any attraction between us. Just a photo of good times.
nigredo On December 16, 2009

fallbrook, California
#6New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 04:13:42
perhaps he doesn't have skills when it comes to actually making moves? lol idk i'd give it a shot, that is if ur interested enough
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#7New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 04:25:01
Is this about that teacher guy still?
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#8New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 04:48:11
Well if it was nothing to him, I don't think he would have mentioned it to you at all...you would have just discovered it on your own while visiting him or something..

But since he mentioned it...maybe he's interested in you, and wanted to watch your reaction, so he could get a 'feel' of what you are thinking of him, and pursue you accordingly; while inviting you to show your feelings back..
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#9New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 05:35:23
@marrisa3636 Said

A guy I know framed a photo of him and I together. We are friends and we flirt on and off..but he never makes any moves on me, so I just never really thought he was intrested like that. Then acouple of weeks ago.. It was rather random, but I found out that he had framed a photo of him and I, and then when he saw me..he didnt even say hello to me, he was just like.." I Framed That Photo Of You And I" and I really didnt know how to respond. When I asked him about it..he told me it makes him happy when he looks at it, it's something that makes him smile.

What would you make of this? Do I just make a move on him, since he SEEMS intrested?? Do I wait for him to just do something, I mean...maybe he doesn' t like me ln that way...but I dont think guys just do that for no reason. He flirts with me when we are together, but he wont make any real moves? I am feeling like I am getting mixed signals.

he might be one of those metro dudes. I honestly still don't know what metro truly is...

Actually it seems like the guy might be interested why not make a move?
Hiromi On April 04, 2009

Deleted

, Gaza Strip
#10New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 05:44:57
@JuanSmith Said

he might be one of those metro dudes. I honestly still don't know what metro truly is...

Actually it seems like the guy might be interested why not make a move?

I have a framed pic of JuanSmith wearin that high end rag....
makes me feel good when I look at it
mazda On June 03, 2011

Launceston, Australia
#11New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 06:03:57
yeah the only time i woudl frame a pic of a girl and me is if we were dating or if i was trying to impress her into bed.

its harsh i know but thats just the way it is.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#12New Post! Feb 05, 2009 @ 06:07:08
He is probably guarding himself from a possible rejection from you. Do you flirt back at all? Maybe YOU are giving HIM mixed signals and he doesn't want to jeopardize any possibility of hooking up with you. Are you at all interested in taking this to another level? Could you just possibly be stringing him along? Put it out there. Let him know how you feel about him and get it all out in the open. It's only fair to him and will give you peace of mind (if you aren't interested in him that way). If you are interested, you will then find out if he feels the same way about you. Is there any chemistry between you two? This may be just what you two have been looking for.

J.R.
CptObvious On February 04, 2010

Miami, Florida
#13New Post! Mar 26, 2009 @ 05:41:28
op, he wants you
/thread
vekta On November 18, 2013

#14New Post! Mar 26, 2009 @ 05:47:30
I keep a few photos of my friends around. Not framed but around. I'll flip through them when I haven't talked to them in a while. And if it's a friend I'm really close to I'll show it to someone who asks me what I think a beautiful girl looks like.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs