Rants & Raves

I just wanted a Diet Pepsi

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:41:55
I was even prepared to pay out the wazoo for it at the only place open at that time of night, The Donut Conection. But who should be there protecting and serving the neighborhood? You guessed it, cleveland's second district police Honestly, I went to the Taco Bell first, they were there, tried to stop at The Donut Connection, there they are again. Funny part is I used to love the pigs, not anymore
TransBunny On September 20, 2011

Bunnyland, California
#2New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:44:35
Why should cops keep you from getting a damn pepsi? You got something to hide from them?
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#3New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:46:45
@HiImDan Said

I was even prepared to pay out the wazoo for it at the only place open at that time of night, The Donut Conection. But who should be there protecting and serving the neighborhood? You guessed it, cleveland's second district police Honestly, I went to the Taco Bell first, they were there, tried to stop at The Donut Connection, there they are again. Funny part is I used to love the pigs, not anymore

@TransBunny Said

Why should cops keep you from getting a damn pepsi? You got something to hide from them?

I suspect someone driving disqualified or unregistered vehicle perhaps?

Could be incorrect.

Pray do tell, why is thou afraid of the fuzz?

Bunnyland, California
#4New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:49:45
Oh great, now we're gonna hear the story of how aquine's version of jesus walked on a lake of diet pepsi
catiebuggg On April 13, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
#5New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:52:55
@TransBunny Said

Oh great, now we're gonna hear the story of how aquine's version of jesus walked on a lake of diet pepsi

Lmfao. Wow.. I really lol'd. I can't stand Aquine..
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#6New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:55:31
@catiebuggg Said

Matthew 5:43,44
[43] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
[44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Bunnyland, California
#7New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:55:35
@catiebuggg Said

None of us can hun. I have a knack for shutting him up. I'm aspecial

Atlanta, Georgia
#8New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:56:36
@TransBunny Said

None of us can hun. I have a knack for shutting him up. I'm aspecial

I think you just do it for the points, honestly.
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#9New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:56:58
@TransBunny Said

Matthew 14
[1] At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus,
[2] And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do shew forth themselves in him.
[3] For Herod had laid hold on John, and bound him, and put him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife.
[4] For John said unto him, It is not lawful for thee to have her.
[5] And when he would have put him to death, he feared the multitude, because they counted him as a prophet.
[6] But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.
[7] Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask.
[8] And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.
[9] And the king was sorry: nevertheless for the oath's sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her.
[10] And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison.
[11] And his head was brought in a charger, and given to the damsel: and she brought it to her mother.
[12] And his disciples came, and took up the body, and buried it, and went and told Jesus.
[13] When Jesus heard of it, he departed thence by ship into a desert place apart: and when the people had heard thereof, they followed him on foot out of the cities.
[14] And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.
[15] And when it was evening, his disciples came to him, saying, This is a desert place, and the time is now past; send the multitude away, that they may go into the villages, and buy themselves victuals.
[16] But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.
[17] And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.
[18] He said, Bring them hither to me.
[19] And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
[20] And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.
[21] And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children.
[22] And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away.
[23] And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
[24] But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.
[25] And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
[26] And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
[27] But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
[28] And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
[29] And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
[30] But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
[31] And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
[32] And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
[33] Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
[34] And when they were gone over, they came into the land of Gennesaret.
[35] And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased;
[36] And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

Bunnyland, California
#10New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 05:59:15
@aquine Said

Matthew 14
[1] At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus,
[2] And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do shew forth themselves in him.
[3] For Herod had laid hold on John, and bound him, and put him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife.
[4] For John said unto him, It is not lawful for thee to have her.
[5] And when he would have put him to death, he feared the multitude, because they counted him as a prophet.
[6] But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.
[7] Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask.
[8] And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.
[9] And the king was sorry: nevertheless for the oath's sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her.
[10] And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison.
[11] And his head was brought in a charger, and given to the damsel: and she brought it to her mother.
[12] And his disciples came, and took up the body, and buried it, and went and told Jesus.
[13] When Jesus heard of it, he departed thence by ship into a desert place apart: and when the people had heard thereof, they followed him on foot out of the cities.
[14] And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.
[15] And when it was evening, his disciples came to him, saying, This is a desert place, and the time is now past; send the multitude away, that they may go into the villages, and buy themselves victuals.
[16] But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.
[17] And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.
[18] He said, Bring them hither to me.
[19] And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
[20] And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.
[21] And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children.
[22] And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away.
[23] And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
[24] But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.
[25] And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
[26] And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
[27] But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
[28] And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
[29] And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
[30] But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
[31] And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
[32] And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
[33] Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
[34] And when they were gone over, they came into the land of Gennesaret.
[35] And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased;
[36] And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

NOBODY reads your posts when you do that

Bunnyland, California
#11New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 06:01:44
@catiebuggg Said

I think you just do it for the points, honestly.

If I did, I'd have racked up 10,000 points by now. Hah, I said rack
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#12New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 06:03:25
@TransBunny Said

Actually, I like when he posts scripture (don't shoot me too bad)

Atlanta, Georgia
#13New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 06:04:03
@TransBunny Said

If I did, I'd have racked up 10,000 points by now. Hah, I said rack

Hah, I have a shirt that says "nice rack" and it's from an amazing f***ing restaurant that serves ribs :]
solevil On February 09, 2014

The Dark Side, Louisiana
#14New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 06:07:12
@TransBunny Said

I read it

Bunnyland, California
#15New Post! Aug 04, 2010 @ 06:08:06
@HiImDan Said

Actually, I like when he posts scripture (don't shoot me too bad)

Well, I kinda mean nobody who he replies to like that reads it. To each their own.

Btw, you have been posed a question. What's with the shyness around cops?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs