Hey... Do You Smell That?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10 11 12 · >>
TrustyPear On March 05, 2014

Slough, United Kingdom
#136New Post! Mar 05, 2014 @ 19:20:02
@psycoskunk Said

That's the sweet scent of freedom! The freedom to take your shoes off and just relax. Unlike every other place ever, you won't be criticized for having ripe feet. In fact, it's encouraged. So if you have smelly feet or stinky socks or whatever, don't be ashamed. Embrace the stench! Post here and share the stink!

((Although if the air gets a little too thick for you, there are complimentary gas masks lined up throughout the thread. Because I know not everyone likes the smell as much as I do. ))

EDIT: Nooooo!!!! I forgot to place the poll.

Oh yuck! that's disguisting! *barfs* Skunky please wash your feet! PLEASE WASH YOUR FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TrustyPear On March 05, 2014

Slough, United Kingdom
#137New Post! Mar 05, 2014 @ 19:23:05
@TrustyPear Said

Oh yuck! that's disguisting! *barfs* Skunky please wash your feet! PLEASE WASH YOUR FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gets Skunky and washes him* Yep. Skunky is all clean! please wear clean clothes! not dirty clothes! *gets dirty laundry and burns it* YAY! Skunky is clean! *dances*
essenceofjme On March 05, 2024
bread ends

f***ing, Morocco
#138New Post! Mar 05, 2014 @ 21:22:48
@psycoskunk Said

I'll even give them as many Kudos as I can before I have to spread some more Kudos around.

LIES! I only got one!

psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#139New Post! Mar 05, 2014 @ 22:16:16
@TrustyPear Said

Hmmmm... that's certainly an idea... I might ju-

NO!!!

@TrustyPear Said

*Gets Skunky and washes him* Yep. Skunky is all clean! please wear clean clothes! not dirty clothes! *gets dirty laundry and burns it* YAY! Skunky is clean! *dances*

*Is thrown into the water, still clothed. Climbs out, soaking wet, his fur dripping. He growls angrily at Pear.*

You're lucky that my shoes are waterproof and air-tight, or else you'd really be in trouble!!!

*Takes out a smelly sock he stashed between the couch and holds it to Pear's nose.*

Here... get a good whiff.

@essenceofjme Said

LIES! I only got one!

That's for letting me smell your stinky feet, you smelling mine, or every 100 posts in here.

EDIT: It's been so long since I've been on here, I forgot that you already did. Sorry about that.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#140New Post! Mar 05, 2014 @ 22:18:48
There's something I smell and I have no idea what it is.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#141New Post! Mar 05, 2014 @ 22:36:54
@Cpat92 Said

There's something I smell and I have no idea what it is.

Probably skunk, or feet, or skunk's feet.

It's kind of odd how that happens. A few times I'd be reading about some kind of dessert and for some reason, I'd start to smell something kind of like cinnamon, but not quite. It was weird.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#142New Post! Mar 05, 2014 @ 23:35:06
*Wrings out his tail like a towel. He shakes vigorously to get as much water out of his fur as possible. He sighs as he flicks his tail.*

Great... now I look like a drowned rat...

But at least my feet still stink.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#143New Post! Mar 08, 2014 @ 06:22:25
My feet barely stink. I haven't been doing too much the past few days. It's too cold in Kamloops. Plus all the snow is melting, so the dirt roads are becoming icy muddy messes. I might have to wear boots the next time I go out.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#144New Post! Mar 08, 2014 @ 06:36:55
@psycoskunk Said

My feet barely stink. I haven't been doing too much the past few days. It's too cold in Kamloops. Plus all the snow is melting, so the dirt roads are becoming icy muddy messes. I might have to wear boots the next time I go out.

Mine have been pretty stinky lately.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#145New Post! Mar 08, 2014 @ 06:47:11
@Cpat92 Said

Mine have been pretty stinky lately.

Do not squander the foot stink that you have been blessed with. Be sure to either build up the potency or present them in a way so that others might involuntarily get a whiff.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#146New Post! Mar 08, 2014 @ 06:48:46
@psycoskunk Said

Do not squander the foot stink that you have been blessed with. Be sure to either build up the potency or present them in a way so that others might involuntarily get a whiff.

Like taking my socks off?
Funky-Footed Skunk

#147New Post! Mar 08, 2014 @ 06:54:57
@Cpat92 Said

Like taking my socks off?

Especially taking your socks off. And possibly even tossing them at unsuspecting people. As cruel as it sounds, I've even snuck up behind someone with my sock in my hand and I held it over their nose and mouth as if I were a spy with a cloth full of chloroform and I said "Tell me where they're hiding Metal Gear!" and the person started freaking out.

I had P.E that day, so my socks were extra ripe.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#148New Post! Mar 08, 2014 @ 06:57:42
@psycoskunk Said

Especially taking your socks off. And possibly even tossing them at unsuspecting people. As cruel as it sounds, I've even snuck up behind someone with my sock in my hand and I held it over their nose and mouth as if I were a spy with a cloth full of chloroform and I said "Tell me where they're hiding Metal Gear!" and the person started freaking out.

I had P.E that day, so my socks were extra ripe.

Awesome!
Funky-Footed Skunk

#149New Post! Mar 08, 2014 @ 07:04:21
@Cpat92 Said

Awesome!

It was. The friend I did it to wasn't too happy, but he was too busy gagging to get back at me. He said that it stunk like rotten cheese stuffed in a dead dog's ass.

Have you ever tortured people with your smelly feet before, Pat?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#150New Post! Mar 08, 2014 @ 07:11:47
@psycoskunk Said

It was. The friend I did it to wasn't too happy, but he was too busy gagging to get back at me. He said that it stunk like rotten cheese stuffed in a dead dog's ass.

Have you ever tortured people with your smelly feet before, Pat?

Not with my feet. Try farting in a small room with no ventilation after eating 2 burritos from Taco Bell. It gets to people. 2 minutes of straight gagging before getting to the door.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10 11 12 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs