Heaven and Hell

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...16 17 18 · >>
MisterX On August 10, 2022

Saint Petersburg,
#31New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 21:39:59
@Erimitus Said

Please understand that I was making a joke and not attempting to offend. I am sorry you are sick; we all lose the battle eventually. Life is just a series of reprieves.

And ..and my last A1C was 4.9. Just bragging.

I have the skin of a crocodile, and it is not easily hurt. Now that is figurative language for you; a round about way of saying, I don't bruise easily. Not in my psyche at least. I can take it as well as I can dish it out.

My last A1C was 8.5, and I have had a 9.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#32New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 21:40:50

#33New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 21:52:23
X: My last A1C was 8.5, and I have had a 9.

E: Holy Phukin Snit! That'ill kill you (a piece at at time). We are all going to die but there are better ways of doing it.

I am hoping for a more euphoric death. My current plan it to die in a ménages à trois with some Asian school girls.

Again, I am sorry you are sick. Relax, have a cookie. NO! Wait!! You can't. And that sir is an example of scoffing.

Saint Petersburg,
#35New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 22:03:21
@Erimitus Said

X: My last A1C was 8.5, and I have had a 9.

E: Holy Phukin Snit! That'ill kill you (a piece at at time). We are all going to die but there are better ways of doing it.

I am hoping for a more euphoric death. My current plan it to die in a ménages à trois with some Asian school girls.

Again, I am sorry you are sick. Relax, have a cookie. NO! Wait!! You can't. And that sir is an example of scoffing.

It isn't as bad as it sounds, it just means that I had an average blood sugar of 200, when the A1C is 8.5.

I do not care for threesomes, manage a trois, (literally: household of three). Somebody is bound to get killed at some point.

I think that Asian women, are knock outs, but they would have to be at least 60. And it would have to be one at a time. I like the way that God put it together, one man, one woman.
Preferably the same age, or close. I gotta say, that I have found some losers, while deluding myself, that they were winners.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#36New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 22:36:50
@Erimitus Said

TZ: i think that " one more pallbearer " might be similar to what the play about that i might seen. one of the ten best episodes that rod sterling wrote for the twilight zone.

E: I was thinking of "Five Characters in search of an Exit"

i was thinking about that one, too. but the five of them didn't remember how they got there. they have a little memony, who they were. you are right, this episode is based on the play of this thread, you see below.

the clown could been the devil, the major trying logic. if i remember both major and the clown thought it could been hell or heaven. the clowns throwing distractions at him. both gave up, that notion.when they saw the moonligfht in the sky above them.

at this point of the story, they work together figure a way out of the container.

five characters in search of an exit

more i think about the eposide, it is one one the best.

there is five minutes aguement or an discussion, if there were trapped in maybe heaven or hell, untill they saw the moon. i don't see any moral issues or repends or anything to religion in this deal with that strong.

don't see that much connection with the play and the episode.

Saint Petersburg,
#37New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 22:40:03
@twilitezone911 Said

i was thinking about that one, too. but the five of them didn't remember how they got there. they have a little memony, who they were. you are right, this episode is based on the play of this thread, you see below.

the clown could been the devil, the major trying logic. if i remember both major and the clown thought it could been hell or heaven. the clowns throwing distractions at him. both gave up, that notion.when they saw the moonligfht in the sky above them.

at this point of the story, they work together figure a way out of the container.

five characters in search of an exit

more i think about the eposide, it is one one the best.

there is five minutes aguement or an discussion, if there were trapped in maybe heaven or hell, untill they saw the moon. i don't see any moral issues or repends or anything to religion in this deal with that strong.

don't see that much connection with the play and the episode.

I saw that one, they were toys in a can, and did not realize it. It was one of the best episodes of the Twilight Zone.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#38New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 22:44:39
@MisterX Said

I saw that one, they were toys in a can, and did not realize it. It was one of the best episodes of the Twilight Zone.

yes, they were in a slavation needy children can that people put old toys for homeless kids. maybe that irony of the connection of the play has with the episode?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#39New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 23:26:28
@twilitezone911 Said

yes, they were in a slavation needy children can that people put old toys for homeless kids. maybe that irony of the connection of the play has with the episode?

Question:

Would you prefer to be a boot-licker in heaven, or and old toy that even homeless kids don’t want?

#40New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 23:45:59
@MisterX Said

It isn't as bad as it sounds, it just means that I had an average blood sugar of 200, when the A1C is 8.5.

I do not care for threesomes, manage a trois, (literally: household of three). Somebody is bound to get killed at some point.

I think that Asian women, are knock outs, but they would have to be at least 60. And it would have to be one at a time. I like the way that God put it together, one man, one woman.
Preferably the same age, or close. I gotta say, that I have found some losers, while deluding myself, that they were winners.

X: I like the way that God put it together, one man, one woman

E: Clever that God. Of course it might have been Mrs. God who suggested the idea.

I think that Asian women, are knock outs, but they would have to be at least 60.

E: I suppose I am a pervert. But I prefer fresh fruit when it has just become ripe. I find wriggled old fruit with flys buzzing around it unappealing.

E: If only the fresh fruit preferred me....

#41New Post! Nov 27, 2017 @ 23:51:29
@chaski Said

Question:

Would you prefer to be a boot-licker in heaven, or and old toy that even homeless kids don’t want?

For eternal beatitudeness bliss I will lick 'em wherever they want.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#42New Post! Nov 28, 2017 @ 00:01:34
@chaski Said

Question:

exactly, an interesting question.

i personally been situitions that force do to boot-licking one reason or another.

some situitions, it was the right thing to and mature thing to do.

in heaven, some ways, even in heaven, i will probably boot licking to god or others. something don't change, where you are alive or dead.

it is odd, the kind of person, i am. that i am not judge of who i am. something about being an old toy that being homeless kids, they don't want.

feel right for me, just being there for them. just in case. it is the right thing to do.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#43New Post! Nov 28, 2017 @ 00:03:40
@twilitezone911 Said

exactly, an interesting question.

i personally been situitions that force do to boot-licking one reason or another.

some situitions, it was the right thing to and mature thing to do.

in heaven, some ways, even in heaven, i will probably boot licking to god or others. something don't change, where you are alive or dead.

it is odd, the kind of person, i am. that i am not judge of who i am. something about being an old toy that being homeless kids, they don't want.

feel right for me, just being there for them. just in case. it is the right thing to do.

I think we can all agree that boot licking in heaven must be better than boot licking in hell...?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#44New Post! Nov 28, 2017 @ 00:06:30
@chaski Said

I think we can all agree that boot licking in heaven must be better than boot licking in hell...?

how you know if satan let his people wear boots or shoes in hell?

Saint Petersburg,
#45New Post! Nov 28, 2017 @ 01:02:49
@Erimitus Said

X: I like the way that God put it together, one man, one woman

E: Clever that God. Of course it might have been Mrs. God who suggested the idea.

I think that Asian women, are knock outs, but they would have to be at least 60.

E: I suppose I am a pervert. But I prefer fresh fruit when it has just become ripe. I find wriggled old fruit with flys buzzing around it unappealing.

E: If only the fresh fruit preferred me....

Just choose something that is legal age. I have had women who are 40 years old show an interest in me, while I am 60+.
I can't tell you what that does for my ego; and they were attractive women. One of them is what I would call beautiful.
I suspect it when women do that, and I wonder, what do they want?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...16 17 18 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs