The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Fat mama day

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#1New Post! Apr 03, 2012 @ 14:19:19
About mid morning I went to the store for my beer fix. Every aisle I tried to go down had some fat mama and her 2.5 kids, or whatever the "experts" say the average is. You think they would let anyone by? f*** no. They stood their fat asses right in the middle and wouldn't move.
Thank God the store is divided across the middle by a wide cross aisle. Me and other shoppers had to wait there until the thoughtless b****'s moved on to the next aisle.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 03, 2012 @ 14:23:20
Go to Bevco.
DiamondGeezer On April 27, 2012

Banned

Fawlty Towers, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 03, 2012 @ 15:30:25
@hoppy Said

About mid morning I went to the store for my beer fix. Every aisle I tried to go down had some fat mama and her 2.5 kids, or whatever the "experts" say the average is. You think they would let anyone by? f*** no. They stood their fat asses right in the middle and wouldn't move.
Thank God the store is divided across the middle by a wide cross aisle. Me and other shoppers had to wait there until the thoughtless b****'s moved on to the next aisle.

Daily beer fix. You're a man I can relate to.

As for the fat arsed b****es, simply tell them there is a special offer on lard 3 aisles away and watch them waddle off as fast as their flippers will carry them.

I know exactly where you're coming from Hoppy and I've seen triffids with greater grace in mobility than some of these women.

My tip? Buy seven cases of beer at the weekend and only do the trip once. Burp.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#4New Post! Apr 03, 2012 @ 15:35:14
@DiamondGeezer Said

Daily beer fix. You're a man I can relate to.

As for the fat arsed b****es, simply tell them there is a special offer on lard 3 aisles away and watch them waddle off as fast as their flippers will carry them.

I know exactly where you're coming from Hoppy and I've seen triffids with greater grace in mobility than some of these women.

My tip? Buy seven cases of beer at the weekend and only do the trip once. Burp.

Won't people follow you home thinking there's a party every weekend?
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 03, 2012 @ 15:47:54
I can't deal with pushchairs and screaming brats, it's one of the reasons I do my shopping online.
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#6New Post! Apr 03, 2012 @ 15:54:55
Fat women they never wana move out of your way, you are always standing there saying EXCUSE ME!!! and they just look at you and keeping doing what they are doing. and the kids are sitting in the basket screaming or pulling s*** off the shelves

Some times they are even in those electric scooters. all huffin and puffin along the way all red and sweaty
I Dread going to the store because of it. so husband and I go at night
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#7New Post! Apr 03, 2012 @ 16:02:00
I have even stood in the aisle and yelled MOOOOOOveee
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs