Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
allentx On June 11, 2009

Deleted

allen,
#1New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 17:59:12
Question:

If Bill Ayers & Rashid are TERRORISTS why are they respected members of the communities they live in? Why do they lecture at prominent AMERICAN universities? If they are such TERRORIST why do these 2 men teach, live and interact in AMERICAN SOCIETY today? If they are such a THREAT to AMERICA why have they not been locked up?

This is my question. Answer it and discuss. I already know the history of both men, so there is no need to discuss that.

Specifically I am asking YOU if these men are such a grave threat and are "TERRORISTS" why are they in this country and WHY WHY WHY are they in the USA living as FREE MEN???????
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:04:11
Ayers is a convicted terrorist.

Khalidi is not, but he does support organizations and people that use overtly terrorist tactics to accomplish their goals.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#3New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:05:33
@allentx Said

Question:

If Bill Ayers & Rashid are TERRORISTS why are they respected members of the communities they live in? Why do they lecture at prominent AMERICAN universities? If they are such TERRORIST why do these 2 men teach, live and interact in AMERICAN SOCIETY today? If they are such a THREAT to AMERICA why have they not been locked up?

Respected by who? Liberal professors? Ha! Find a real American that respects these guys.

Quote:
Specifically I am asking YOU if these men are such a grave threat and are "TERRORISTS" why are they in this country and WHY WHY WHY are they in the USA living as FREE MEN???????

Because they have served time for their crimes? Just a guess?
LedZap On January 28, 2010

Deleted

In a nightmare,
#4New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:06:25
@allentx Said

Question:

This is my question. Answer it and discuss. I already know the history of both men, so there is no need to discuss that.

Because they got away with their CRIMES.Bill Aires is like that other terrorist we all know of (that DID get caught)..Timothy McVay .
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#5New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:11:36
Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people.

Ayers killed 0 people.

That's why McVeigh was executed, and Ayers was released.
perfectlystrange On June 15, 2010

Strangeville,
#6New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:14:52
You know allentx, "WHY, WHY, WHY" sounds like a song, a really loud song.

You seem to get angry a little too often, in your posts. At least, that's what it looks like to most. Do you have anger issues?

Just curious.

Strangeville,
#7New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:16:35
@jonnythan Said

Ayers killed 0 people.

Yet, Ayers said that he was "Sorry that he couldn't have done more."

More as in what extactly? Getting above the number 0? I think so.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:19:05
@perfectlystrange Said

Yet, Ayers said that he was "Sorry that he couldn't have done more."

More as in what extactly? Getting above the number 0? I think so.

No, done more to combat the oppressive, corrupt government in the early 70s.
allentx On June 11, 2009

Deleted

allen,
#9New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:19:18
@perfectlystrange Said

You know allentx, "WHY, WHY, WHY" sounds like a song, a really loud song.

You seem to get angry a little too often, in your posts. At least, that's what it looks like to most. Do you have anger issues?

Just curious.

No I do not have anger issues. WHY WHY WHY is my stressing to answer the specifics of the question that I asked. I'm sorry you feel it's anger.
LedZap On January 28, 2010

Deleted

In a nightmare,
#10New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:23:42
@jonnythan Said

Ayers killed 0 people.

Aires tried to kill as many as he could , but failed,All that means is that f***ed up that also. Aires was released because the Gov screwed up his case , not because he killed nobody. HE ADMITTED being a terrorist and a Marxist.

Strangeville,
#11New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:23:57
@allentx Said

No I do not have anger issues. WHY WHY WHY is my stressing to answer the specifics of the question that I asked. I'm sorry you feel it's anger.

Are you sure? I've seen some of your other posts. Especially the ones where someone disagrees with you.

I didn't say your "WHY, WHY, WHY" was anger. I just said that it sounded like a loud song.

Want to sing a cheerful song? All about peace and hippie love?
allentx On June 11, 2009

Deleted

allen,
#12New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:24:34
@raditz8526 Said

Respected by who? Liberal professors? Ha! Find a real American that respects these guys.

Respected by many. And don't use some lame BS and move off topic. Specifically if you can answer the original question, please do so, if you can't then wait for others to come up with an answer

@raditz8526 Said

Because they have served time for their crimes? Just a guess?

Khalidi has not been convicted of any crime. Again , please if you can give specifics please do so.

From the looks of it however, I have yet to get an answer.

This is my point: When asked these questions, no one can come up with anything solid
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#13New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:24:51
@LedZap Said

Aires tried to kill as many as he could , but failed,All that means is that f***ed up that also.A Aires was released because the Gov screwed up his case , not because he killed nobody. HE ADMITTED being a terrorist and a Marxist.

I don't see any real evidence that Ayers ever tried to actually kill anyone.

Ayers was specifically rebelling against an overtly racist government that was busy terrorizing and murdering millions of Vietnamese civilians as well as thousands of young Americans.
allentx On June 11, 2009

Deleted

allen,
#14New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:25:33
@perfectlystrange Said

Are you sure? I've seen some of your other posts. Especially the ones where someone disagrees with you.

I didn't say your "WHY, WHY, WHY" was anger. I just said that it sounded like a loud song.

Want to sing a cheerful song? All about peace and hippie love?

lol no thanks, but you should direct that to mrscoob and tinkastreasure; they seem like they can use a bit of happiness

Strangeville,
#15New Post! Oct 30, 2008 @ 18:28:44
@allentx Said

lol no thanks, but you should direct that to mrscoob and tinkastreasure; they seem like they can use a bit of happiness

They'll be fine, without my help.

I'd rather spread the happiness to you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs