US Elections

McCain's "concern" about Bill Ayers

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#1New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 00:35:19
Did McCain *just* find out about Bill Ayers? Because if he's so concerned about anyone with a colleague relationship with him as "palling around with terrorists", I would think McCain would have been working really hard to look into the University that Bill Ayers has been a professor at for so many years. I mean, does this mean that the guy who hired Bill Ayers is a terrorist pal? If it's such a concern, doesn't that mean that terrorist pals have been educating America's youth for several decades now? Did this not bother McCain in the least until just this year? How can he pretend to be so concerned when Bill Ayers has been a rather public figure for decades, and yet McCain has been 100% uninvolved in the matter until now?
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 01:01:39
McCain's "concerned" about losing the election.
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#3New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 01:02:07
ahhh the slander has just taken a step up in the past week since the last debate by both parties.

Yeah, McCain's add have recently been doing the Bill Ayer's thing, but Obama did just the same when McCain said we have a sound economy (regardless whether it was slip up or not ). Either way, its now high gear time as both parties are just issuing add after another to get voters in who haven't been paying attention to the politcs.
Lola_Getz On October 15, 2008

Deleted

Fullerton,
#4New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 10:33:57
Similarities between Bill Ayers writing and Barack Obam's writing reminds some people about the similarities between Roots by Alex Haley and The African by Hal Courlander. Bill Ayers probably ghost wrote Barack Obama's books.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#5New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 18:07:01
@Lola_Getz Said

Similarities between Bill Ayers writing and Barack Obam's writing reminds some people about the similarities between Roots by Alex Haley and The African by Hal Courlander. Bill Ayers probably ghost wrote Barack Obama's books.

I hope you don't actually believe that BS. And if you don't actually believe it, why say it? It's a weird thing to do. And if you DO believe it..well, wow.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#6New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 18:56:48
@Lili Said

Did McCain *just* find out about Bill Ayers? Because if he's so concerned about anyone with a colleague relationship with him as "palling around with terrorists", I would think McCain would have been working really hard to look into the University that Bill Ayers has been a professor at for so many years. I mean, does this mean that the guy who hired Bill Ayers is a terrorist pal? If it's such a concern, doesn't that mean that terrorist pals have been educating America's youth for several decades now? Did this not bother McCain in the least until just this year? How can he pretend to be so concerned when Bill Ayers has been a rather public figure for decades, and yet McCain has been 100% uninvolved in the matter until now?

Well no body was too concerned when they elected a terrorist political politican to the house of representatives in the state of Louisiana in 1989.....his name was david(kkk)duke.....and he was not only a member but an ex-grand wizard of the terrorist group called the klu klux klan....where was mc cain's concern then? mc cain can go to hell....
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#7New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 19:02:43
@Spinkiegirl Said

Well no body was too concerned when they elected a terrorist political politican to the house of representatives in the state of Louisiana in 1989.....his name was david(kkk)duke.....and he was not only a member but an ex-grand wizard of the terrorist group called the klu klux klan....where was mc cain's concern then? mc cain can go to hell....

Actually, they were pretty concerned. It was a huge deal in Louisiana, especially New Orleans.

But then Louisiana has also always had some of the most corrupt politicians ever. We had a governor we elected to two terms who was constantly surrounded by corruption and scandal... and we reelected him for a third after four years of some other guy!

Then he was brought to trial for fraud, bribery, and a bunch of other stuff. His brother represented him and continually made fun of the court and the proceedings on the court house steps at the end of the day. He was acquitted, but everyone knew he was guilty as sin.

So what did we do? Elected him AGAIN for a fourth term!
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#8New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 19:05:19
@jonnythan Said

Actually, they were pretty concerned. It was a huge deal in Louisiana, especially New Orleans.

But then Louisiana has also always had some of the most corrupt politicians ever. We had a governor we elected to two terms who was constantly surrounded by corruption and scandal... and we reelected him for a third after four years of some other guy!

Then he was brought to trial for fraud, bribery, and a bunch of other stuff. His brother represented him and continually made fun of the court and the proceedings on the court house steps at the end of the day. He was acquitted, but everyone knew he was guilty as sin.

Yeah, just like that crack head they elected then re-elected for a 2nd term...I think he was a Mayor.
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#9New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 19:07:00
@jonnythan Said

people are retards.
Lola_Getz On October 15, 2008

Deleted

Fullerton,
#10New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 21:26:42
@Lili Said

I hope you don't actually believe that BS. And if you don't actually believe it, why say it? It's a weird thing to do. And if you DO believe it..well, wow.

Believe it or not, serious people are considering the possiblity that our next president has a terrorist for a ghostwriter.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#11New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 21:33:59
@Lola_Getz Said

Believe it or not, serious people are considering the possiblity that our next president has a terrorist for a ghostwriter.

wow, you mean a conservative dude is literally pulling stuff out of thin air, with zero evidence, and we're expected to believe it because you call him a "serious thinker"?

Come back to me when you find a single shred of evidence.

Hell, run complete writings from both of them through author identification software if you want to. SOmething substantial like semantic analysis. Come up with something other than the musings of a partisan.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#12New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 22:03:50
Conservatives are going out of their MINDS about a black man becoming president.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#13New Post! Oct 15, 2008 @ 22:06:57
@jonnythan Said

Conservatives are going out of their MINDS about a black man becoming president.

Well, I know of at least one democrat who just isn't going to vote because they're afraid of the "jigaboo jive" if Obama wins
SaraMcName On November 03, 2008

Deleted

Orange,
#14New Post! Oct 18, 2008 @ 18:59:21
Barak Obama and Bill Ayers have a very similar writing style. Or they do if one reads the information in posting #10. In the website mentioned in posting #10, Jack Cashill answers some of the criticism in posting #11. That suggests to me that the author of posting #11 has not actually read Cashill's argument.
Boppin_Guy On March 01, 2024

No Place,
#15New Post! Oct 18, 2008 @ 20:00:53
@jonnythan Said

I'm going out of my mind about Obama becoming President, but not because he's black.

And I consider myself fairly conservative.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs