Abortion

Abortion yay or nay?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...35 36 37 38 · >>
medi94 On May 15, 2010

Atlanta, Georgia
#541New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 16:57:06
That's definitely a NAY. Putting an end to one's life is evil enough, how much more evil is killing an innocent unborn child?
ftw0890 On November 20, 2009

, Texas
#542New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:00:06
Quote:
You can think that until the other guy gets back on and I can ask him to send you links to the websites.

okay, well did you see my website link.
it said 5 million something.

and that's really creative trying to get someone else to win your arguement for you.
if they are true stats i'm sure you could find them online yourself.
like i found mine.

, Texas
#543New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:01:33
and funnily enough i just realized china isn't even one of the top 19 countries with the most abortions.
so idk where the f*** your 7.5 million is coming from.
Chelsea_59 On November 15, 2008

Deleted

*~*Forever in Ryan's arms*~*,
#544New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:01:42
@cowbell Said
Google historical abortion statistics.

Google statscan.

Wikipedia american abortion.

That's all 3.

What I meant by that is that you can easily figure out that the statistic is both plausible and likely by thinking about it, considering I didn't do india, or the african countries where abortion is available.

First off, Wikipedia isn't a credible source. Anyone can go in and change it.

I appreciate the # of abortions, but I really don't care. THe world is over populated enough. I didn't have any of those abortions, so I have nothing to feel guilty for.

And IMO, in the very poor African countries, abortion should be manditory. We have to stop putting HIV/AIDS on the earth, wait for it to clear out from Africa, then they can build up their population again and make it not so 3rd World Country like.

An African woman give brith to a child that will starve and die of starvation and/or diseases and will most likely die before it reaches age 6. Thank you Bono.

I think having hundreds and thousands of children born everyday into those terrible countries just to suffer and die young is worse than terminating the feti @ 12- weeks.
cowbell On July 29, 2008

Toronto, Canada
#545New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:01:51
Normally I wouldn't bother, but here's indias.

According to the Consortium on National Consensus for Medical Abortion in India, every year an average of about 11 million abortions take place annually.

20 million, four countries.
cowbell On July 29, 2008

Toronto, Canada
#546New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:06:49
Did you know something? That 'site' doesn't count forced abortions or unregistered abortion... meaning that the real statistics are WAY higher. Did you even read what it said? 'Legal' abortions. Do you know what that means? That means REGISTERED abortions done in a clinical environment. Do you know what THAT means? It means only a tiny minority of abortions are registered in non-developed countries.

, Texas
#547New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:08:38
Quote:
Normally I wouldn't bother, but here's indias.

According to the Consortium on National Consensus for Medical Abortion in India, every year an average of about 11 million abortions take place annually.

20 million, four countries.

also from wikipedia.
and i googled that, and it includes emergency contraception i.e the morning after pill.
are you trying to tell me that is killing a baby too?

cuz if so, i am just going to stop debating this issue wih you.

, Texas
#548New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:11:23
Quote:
Did you know something? That 'site' doesn't count forced abortions or unregistered abortion... meaning that the real statistics are WAY higher. Did you even read what it said? 'Legal' abortions. Do you know what that means? That means REGISTERED abortions done in a clinical environment. Do you know what THAT means? It means only a tiny minority of abortions are registered in non-developed countries.

okay well do you want to take in to consideration the millions of deaths that aren't registered too.
because places like darfur, they do not count the numbers they kill. actually in most african nations, i would imagine they have no records of many deaths. there's no way to get the facts, if they aren't recorded so i wouldn't even try and convince me to believe those numbers. i remain skeptical without proof.
cowbell On July 29, 2008

Toronto, Canada
#550New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:22:41
Umm, if it IS on wikipedia than it's correct, because I got it from the actual website.

And yes it is, because life and individuality both begin at conception.
Quote:

okay well do you want to take in to consideration the millions of deaths that aren't registered too.
because places like darfur, they do not count the numbers they kill. actually in most african nations, i would imagine they have no records of many deaths. there's no way to get the facts, if they aren't recorded so i wouldn't even try and convince me to believe those numbers. i remain skeptical without proof.

And the number I used for the amount of death is ALSO including unregistered. Happy?!? Doubt it, because you don't like being wrong once again.

, Texas
#551New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:31:55
Quote:
And yes it is, because life and individuality both begin at conception.

haha okay well in that case i am completely done with this arguement. i can't debate an issue with someone when we have entirely different opinions on what an abortion really is.

Quote:
And the number I used for the amount of death is ALSO including unregistered. Happy?!? Doubt it, because you don't like being wrong once again.

and i would love to know how they calculate deaths which weren't registered. probably the same way as they calculate the number of illegal abortions. THEY GUESS.

but anyways i am done debating this issue now.
and until you can prove to me that i am wrong. then i am not

so please don't tell me i am.

at least i have proof to back my arguements up.
cowbell On July 29, 2008

Toronto, Canada
#552New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 17:34:33
Umm, proof is precisely what you lack. You make comments about off topic subjects to try to make yourself look right.

This forum sucks... I'm out. Peace.
crystal_castles On September 18, 2008

chicago, Illinois
#553New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 19:02:31
ah, one of my favorite subjects.
i believe that under andy circumstance, abortion is the womans choice.
people always forget a certain scenerio.
what about women that live unhealthy lifestyles?
such as drug addicts that refuse to cease use, they should continue a pregnancy? are you kidding? thats one more f***ed up baby coming into the world, thats on more baby that has to suffer. would you rather have a baby born that is addicted to drugs?
i would'nt.
abortion is a quick death or 9 months of drug abuse?
whats worse?
crystal_castles On September 18, 2008

chicago, Illinois
#554New Post! Jul 29, 2008 @ 19:04:28
@darkshine Said
Yay.
Womans choice. Entirely. Her Kid is under her control, if she doesnt want it, she
doesnt want it. Deal with it.

woop! agreed.
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#555New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 04:41:43
Just wanted to add this.

I believe in the golden rule:treat others as you want to be treated.

I know I wouldn't want to be aborted soooo....im pro life.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...35 36 37 38 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs