The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Donald Trump statement on banning Muslims from US has disappeared from his website

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#16New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 14:00:37
I'd like to see him wipe out anything that Does Not have to do with healthcare wiped out of Obamacare. That should piss off enough dems to keep the trumpers happy.

I don't remember all the details, but there were a lot of non-health related concessions written into it to get enough Dem votes.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 14:13:52
@Ratty Said

You are probably familiar my anti- trump rants. That being said, I've always heard trump say that he was going to ban Muslims from countries like Syria where they couldn't be properly vetted. I don't recall him saying that he was going to ban every Muslim from entering this country.

Either way they tend to gravitate toward the center and dial back the rhetoric a bit once in office.

I just re read this post of yours. Two questions come to mind. How would him promising to ban Muslims from another country get him votes in this country? How could he ban anyone from entering or staying in any country not the USA ? ok three questions, Are you sure you heard him say "he was going to ban Muslims from countries like Syria... " ?

n/a, New Mexico
#18New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 14:25:18
@Ratty Said

You are probably familiar my anti- trump rants. That being said, I've always heard trump say that he was going to ban Muslims from countries like Syria where they couldn't be properly vetted. I don't recall him saying that he was going to ban every Muslim from entering this country.

Either way they tend to gravitate toward the center and dial back the rhetoric a bit once in office.

I just re read this post of yours. Two questions come to mind. How would him promising to ban Muslims from another country get him votes in this country? How could he ban anyone from entering or staying in any country not the USA ? ok three questions, Are you sure you heard him say "he was going to ban Muslims from countries like Syria... " ?
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#19New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 18:58:46
@white_swan53 Said

Actually the first time he mentioned banning Muslims he said 'temporarily'. He said 'until we can figure out what's going on' (I'm just paraphrasing, can't remember exact wording). From that point it all went downhill. Media started saying he was going to ban ALL MUSLIMS, leaving out the 'TEMPORARY' part out. Originally he didn't say anything about specific countries.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#20New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 19:02:37
Pence is doubling down on lbgtq are the first to go.
Priorities.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#21New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 19:07:48
@DiscordTiger Said

Pence is doubling down on lbgtq are the first to go.
Priorities.

Pence, he worries me. He gets that old time religion going and wants everyone to see everything his way. Sorry but that's NOT going to happen. I don't think that Trump would follow him down that road.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#22New Post! Nov 12, 2016 @ 20:01:31
@Deal_With_It Said

Pence, he worries me. He gets that old time religion going and wants everyone to see everything his way. Sorry but that's NOT going to happen. I don't think that Trump would follow him down that road.

I hope your saying sorry in the sense that it won't happen on your watch rather than to just trust people have other people's best interest at heart.

I think the one thing this election proved was ultimately people are selfish and no one can count on others standing up for you. And the powerful are going to do what they want becuase they can.

We have to make a stand for ourselves and actively inspire others to join us.

n/a, New Mexico
#23New Post! Nov 13, 2016 @ 00:02:39
@DiscordTiger Said

I hope your saying sorry in the sense that it won't happen on your watch rather than to just trust people have other people's best interest at heart.

I think the one thing this election proved was ultimately people are selfish and no one can count on others standing up for you. And the powerful are going to do what they want becuase they can.

We have to make a stand for ourselves and actively inspire others to join us.

Well Trump did say he could just walk up and grab her by the pussy and kiss , and get away with it because he is rich and famos or some such BS .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs