Forums:
Random

I think I handled this well.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ForumNazi On December 28, 2016

Bossier, Louisiana
#1New Post! Nov 12, 2015 @ 20:32:45
So my class is co-ed with a few highschoolers, and one of them started on saying "I know where the smell is coming from and I am not going to point fingers" then proceeded to raise his elbow towards me. I saw the whole thing and I told him in a serious tone "If you have anything to say tell me to my face." then he said "Well if you want to be real, you smell like a raunchy p*ssy". that was in front of the whole class. Then I proceeded to tell him "Maybe you are smelling your upper lip". Whilst he spewed out cuss words after cuss words and I say nothing except sit there and laugh. The teacher caught the guy and he got a write up, and continued to say "To get respect you have to earn it.". I am still laughing at the situation, because he is just too childish!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#2New Post! Nov 12, 2015 @ 20:41:58
@ForumNazi Said

So my class is co-ed with a few highschoolers, and one of them started on saying "I know where the smell is coming from and I am not going to point fingers" then proceeded to raise his elbow towards me. I saw the whole thing and I told him in a serious tone "If you have anything to say tell me to my face." then he said "Well if you want to be real, you smell like a raunchy p*ssy". that was in front of the whole class. Then I proceeded to tell him "Maybe you are smelling your upper lip". Whilst he spewed out cuss words after cuss words and I say nothing except sit there and laugh. The teacher caught the guy and he got a write up, and continued to say "To get respect you have to earn it.". I am still laughing at the situation, because he is just too childish!

It sounded like he was a white kid trying to be 'gangsta.' Was he a white kid trying to be 'gangsta?' Because those ones are always the funniest (not 'haha' funny, more 'awww... his pants don't fit him... he looks like Scraggy from Pokemon. How precious...' ).

Bossier, Louisiana
#3New Post! Nov 12, 2015 @ 20:49:27
@psycoskunk Said

It sounded like he was a white kid trying to be 'gangsta.' Was he a white kid trying to be 'gangsta?' Because those ones are always the funniest (not 'haha' funny, more 'awww... his pants don't fit him... he looks like Scraggy from Pokemon. How precious...' ).

It's just funny because he isn't white, and he is at most 16 years old. Though he does try to act all swaggy, and says I am trying to make him look like a P*ssy.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#4New Post! Nov 12, 2015 @ 21:18:47
@ForumNazi Said

It's just funny because he isn't white, and he is at most 16 years old. Though he does try to act all swaggy, and says I am trying to make him look like a P*ssy.

You should've said "I don't need to try. You're doing a good job by yourself."

Bossier, Louisiana
#5New Post! Nov 12, 2015 @ 21:20:36
@psycoskunk Said

You should've said "I don't need to try. You're doing a good job by yourself."

Dude, where are you when these situations come up, you could be my stooge <3
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6New Post! Nov 12, 2015 @ 21:28:47
@ForumNazi Said

Dude, where are you when these situations come up, you could be my stooge <3

Nuh uh, you'd be my stooge. Senority, I has it.

Bossier, Louisiana
#7New Post! Nov 12, 2015 @ 21:30:09
@psycoskunk Said

Nuh uh, you'd be my stooge. Senority, I has it.

But who has the boobs? >.>
Funky-Footed Skunk

#8New Post! Nov 12, 2015 @ 21:35:00
@ForumNazi Said

But who has the boobs? >.>

If I binge eat for a month, we'll find out...
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#9New Post! Nov 12, 2015 @ 21:37:09
I've noticed that many teenagers these days think that getting respect is done via trash talk and putting down others. Not sure exactly where it comes from, but it is rather sad.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#10New Post! Nov 14, 2015 @ 08:05:44
@ForumNazi Said

First , It is a well known fact that when it comes to BO of any sort " the first smeller is the feller "
Second , this dim wit doesn't seem to need any ones help in getting himself noticed as his own worse enemy , anyone 'trying' to offer assistance would only be getting in his way .
Third, yes you handled it well, all he needed was for someone to acknowledge him and you did this for him . He then took the ball and ran with it .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs