One wish: World Peace? Maybe, Maybe Not

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#77New Post! Apr 22, 2012 @ 20:39:59
@ShadowFast Said

So on one of my other sites.... a person put this up in their status.

Person: If I could have any wish I wanted, I would definitely wish for World Peace...Who's with me here? There is just WAY to much animosity now.

... a few thoughts arose...

My response was this:

I'm not sure what the realistic outcome of such a wish would bring. World peace in it's realistic-ness could very well mean no humans and their general "human nature." I would have to do extensive research and drafts upon drafts in developing a verbally spoken wish that will insure the continued existence of all life (including us), but directly affecting the symptoms of thought and behavior that hinder "world peace." A bit much.... lol... just my quick response...

What would you have said to this... something simple ... or something a bit more thought out?

My hope is Universal Love which would bring on World Peace as a by product.

J.R.
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#78New Post! Apr 22, 2012 @ 23:19:41
@JR_Sanford Said

My hope is Universal Love which would bring on World Peace as a by product.

J.R.

World peace will happen, but not until those whose only wish is to disturb it are removed.

That is what the current educational work God's people are involved in, and Armageddon are all about.

World peace demands unity, removal of any religious, racial or political divisions. Only the One True "God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" can bring that about.
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#80New Post! Apr 23, 2012 @ 07:20:10
I would say that Muslims can be on the wrong track when they seek to present Mohammad as some sort of example to follow. As I understand it, such is not a requirement to be defended.

Yet as an example of how the divine is able to use whatever "he" wishes in order to "speak" to any who will listen, then fair enough! If any human being of faith can translate his words into a life of their own that gives evidence of the true fruits of the spirit, why argue? Why seek to insist that such CANNOT be found where they have found it?

Mohammed was not Christ, the eternal Word, through Whom all things are made, the light that lights all who come into the world.

What is your joy?
This world of delusion is my joy.
It contains the seeds of relishing the truth!
Namu-amida-butsu is blooming everywhere!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs