Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#31New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 00:17:56
@sAeGeSpAeNe Said

Hey, modern-day muck-raker! Show me the proof! Where did I say that I hate Obama?

You continue to pepper these threads with your innuendos, obviously oblivious to the fact that your particular point of view is in the minority. You are making yourself, more and more, a less-than-desirable conversation-partner here on TFS. Keep it up, and you're going to find that you are only talking to yourself.

Who ya talking to?

It's obvious. Just go back and reread your original posts. Now can you possibly be honest so we can get on with the issues at hand?
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#32New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 00:25:42
@shinobinoz Said

Who ya talking to?

It's obvious. Just go back and reread your original posts. Now can you possibly be honest so we can get on with the issues at hand?

"It," as you call it, is not obvious. Your regurgitation of your own words hardly constitutes proof. Simply comply with the request: Show me where I said, "I hate Obama." Then, maybe, I'll consider responding to further ramblings of a man, lost in his illusions of being a representative of a lost civilization....
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#33New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 00:33:50
@sAeGeSpAeNe Said

"It," as you call it, is not obvious. Your regurgitation of your own words hardly constitutes proof. Simply comply with the request: Show me where I said, "I hate Obama." Then, maybe, I'll consider responding to further ramblings of a man, lost in his illusions of being a representative of a lost civilization....

I have a great deal of difficulty in deciphering anything that spouts from your lips, because when you speak, you deceive. The meanings of words so often used in politics have become re-defined to mean something other that what they've meant, traditionally.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#34New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 00:37:13
@shinobinoz Said

I have a great deal of difficulty in deciphering anything that spouts from your lips, because when you speak, you deceive. The meanings of words so often used in politics have become re-defined to mean something other that what they've meant, traditionally.

I have never been lost how bout you
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#35New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 00:51:01
@restoreone Said

I have never been lost how bout you

Not with President Obama-no.

But sAeGeSpAeNe tries really too hard to find something was never there in the first place!
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#36New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 02:52:00
@jonnythan Said

"America is emphatically a Christian nation, and has been from its inception! Seventy percent of her citizens identify themselves as Christian."

Ok, so what about the 30% of Americans who do not identify as Christian?

That's what I was just wondering and asking. If I weren't a Christian, "seventy percent of her citizens" still CAN'T speak for me! IMO
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs