Need More Blow from Mexico

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#46New Post! Jul 04, 2011 @ 14:35:40
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Wasn't my fault you couldn't think a nuthin' with some starch in it.

It's not my fault that you're disgusting.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#47New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 16:25:20
Repetition, a sure sign of dementia, particularly in the face of overwhelming circumstances indicating the error of one's ways.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#48New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 18:39:59
@ThePainefulTruth Said

(sigh, the freaking diversions) It isn't a trial, it's a Congressional investigation.

Then stop treating it like its a bloody inquisition against the DOJ and Obama administration.

You were treating this like a trial based on your OP. If that was not your intention, then what was the point of posting it? Cause I apparently missed it...

Quote:

And if we went about things looking at crimes like the Democrats do, "It's not the nature of the evidence, it's the seriousness of the charge".

And this quote concerns me how?
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#49New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 22:31:09
@nooneinparticular Said

Then stop treating it like its a bloody inquisition against the DOJ and Obama administration.

When did stonewalling become virtuous or ethical?

Quote:
Quote:
And if we went about things looking at crimes like the Democrats do, "It's not the nature of the evidence, it's the seriousness of the charge".

If you aren't concerned about the law, I guess it doesn't.

, Hawaii
#50New Post! Jul 06, 2011 @ 18:59:09
@ThePainefulTruth Said

When did stonewalling become virtuous or ethical?

When did I claim any such thing?

Did you even read the extenuating circumstances I took the time to think of and type? Because what you just posted has never been my argument since this whole thing began.

Quote:

If you aren't concerned about the law, I guess it doesn't.

I meant more along the lines of how does it affect me in regards to this discussion.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#51New Post! Jul 06, 2011 @ 19:16:26
@nooneinparticular Said

When did I claim any such thing?

"Then stop treating it like its a bloody inquisition against the DOJ and Obama administration."

The DOJ and the White House are the only ones with the wherewithal to stonewall and cover this up, unless Congress gets involved. Stonewalling is the opposite of what the DOJ is duly required to do. And as long as they are, we can't find anything out....and guess what.

Quote:
I meant more along the lines of how does it affect me in regards to this discussion.

???

, Hawaii
#52New Post! Jul 06, 2011 @ 20:30:38
@ThePainefulTruth Said

The DOJ and the White House are the only ones with the wherewithal to stonewall and cover this up, unless Congress gets involved. Stonewalling is the opposite of what the DOJ is duly required to do. And as long as they are, we can't find anything out....and guess what.

So, if the DOJ gave all the information they thought was pertinent at this point in time to the inquiry, and then discovered more at a later date, you would not accuse them of hiding it from the outset in an attempt to mislead congress?

And equally, you would not blame the DOJ, if they gave everything pertaining to the overall organization in charge, in an attempt to make the committees job of looking into this incident harder to do?

Quote:

???

Why did you feel the need to quote this to me? What was its relevance to our discussion?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs