Forums: Relationships:
Woman Talk

Weight Gain

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JorieJukebox On April 24, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#1New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:03:24
My Aunt just posted this on Facebook, and I had a laugh and thought I'd share...

Quote:
With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. So beginning today when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think 'good grief......look how smart I am!'
WhoAreYou On November 17, 2017

Where?, Canada
#2New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:07:16
I actually have been trying to gain weight, and not through the absorbtion of information

Though nothing wrong with fattening yup the ol' noggn

Right Here, Not There,
#3New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:08:03
@WhoAreYou Said

I actually have been trying to gain weight, and not through the absorbtion of information

Though nothing wrong with fattening yup the ol' noggn

You can have some of mine!

8)
WhoAreYou On November 17, 2017

Where?, Canada
#4New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:10:44
I'd be happy to. Can I choose from where??
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#5New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:12:42
Wow, what a healthy attitude.

Women - and men - gain weight because they generally become more sedentary with age. Their metabolism slows and they get less exercise but their eating habits never change.

Looking at your fattening body in the mirror and being proud of it is not healthy or good. Being (and getting) fat is not beautiful and it is not something to be celebrated or tolerated. It's unhealthy and dangerous.

People need to understand the relationship between what they put in their bodies, how they treat their bodies, and their health and weight. People dismiss dieting because of all the fads and bulls*** surrounding the idea and they therefore dismiss healthy eating and lifestyles. It's terrible and shameful and depressing.

Right Here, Not There,
#6New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:16:33
@jonnythan Said

Wow, what a healthy attitude.

Women - and men - gain weight because they generally become more sedentary with age. Their metabolism slows and they get less exercise but their eating habits never change.

Looking at your fattening body in the mirror and being proud of it is not healthy or good. Being (and getting) fat is not beautiful and it is not something to be celebrated or tolerated. It's unhealthy and dangerous.

People need to understand the relationship between what they put in their bodies, how they treat their bodies, and their health and weight. People dismiss dieting because of all the fads and bulls*** surrounding the idea and they therefore dismiss healthy eating and lifestyles. It's terrible and shameful and depressing.

Dude, do you ever just LAUGH??? Do you really think she (my Aunt) is saying "f*** it, no more treadmill... Big Macs and Cheese Whiz from here on out???" Naw...
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#7New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:18:18
@jorie_13 Said

Dude, do you ever just LAUGH??? Do you really think she (my Aunt) is saying "f*** it, no more treadmill... Big Macs and Cheese Whiz from here on out???" Naw...

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was the Jokes forum.

My bad.

Right Here, Not There,
#8New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:20:00
@jonnythan Said

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was the Jokes forum.

My bad.

No it's not... it's the Woman Talk forum... Hmmmm....
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#9New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:24:32
@jorie_13 Said

No it's not... it's the Woman Talk forum... Hmmmm....

Oh, perhaps that's why I thought it was OK to make a serious comment about women's health.

Right Here, Not There,
#10New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:34:55
@jonnythan Said

Oh, perhaps that's why I thought it was OK to make a serious comment about women's health.

Point taken... Laughter is healthy... Sometimes we, men AND women, just need to take a step back from the serious and be able to laugh at ourselves.
I put it under Woman Talk, because it was something women were talking about.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs