Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#16New Post! Jun 14, 2009 @ 06:06:52
@diomedes Said

No it was directed at Michael Moore, not you, yes I did call him a woman.

Hmmm. Okay.
MissLiz On June 28, 2009

, New Jersey
#17New Post! Jun 14, 2009 @ 16:15:05
I absolute despise him, i depise anyone who uses only some facts too influence people in there decisions while not giving both sides of a story. I decided to watch Sicko after my friend, who worships it, told me that we would be lucky to live in Cuba because they have it so much better than New Jersey. When I watched it I immediately hated his voice because it was condoning and just plain annoying. As I watched I began to notice that the insurance companies he talked about were smaller, lesser known companies. I also noticed that he only gave the democratic perspective and twisted things for his own gain. For example there was this little girl who was 'denied the right to hear from the mean, heartless insurance company' and of course Michael Moore was on the case, and though he explained the situation of how they were only paying for one of the ears, he left out that it was experimental and the insurance company didnt want to pay for both if they did not work, and if it did in the one they would have done the other too. When he took those 9/11 survivors to Guatonemo Bay he looked like a total douche, after all if your in a raft screaming to a facility that holds terriosts and criminals you bet your a** they are gonna sound the alarm. Overall hes a player, he does in fact give you the truth, but not the whole truth, if you want real opinions about the subjects you ask different people not just a man with a means to make a documentary.
Tako_400 On April 19, 2010
Keep Ya' Head Up

Deleted

Beirut, Lebanon
#18New Post! Jun 14, 2009 @ 19:20:33
I think he's very smart. Even though he might not be able to prove everything he says, he still says things that make a lot of sense and that are probably very true.
coolhand On March 11, 2013

Fayetteville, Arkansas
#19New Post! Jun 14, 2009 @ 20:43:34
To call Moore's movies documentaries is laughable. Downright propaganda is more like it. The reason that the American people tend to be opposed to this type of misrepresentation of the truth is because we are not as used to it. Most educated people in the U.S. realize that the national news media is a joke. Moore takes a completely one-sided view on every "documentary" he makes. By the way, ammunition does not cause violence, and making it harder to access only makes it more difficult for LAW ABIDING CITIZENS to get their hands on.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#20New Post! Jun 14, 2009 @ 20:47:55
@incognito Said

I like him.
I think he's goes balls deep into contraversial issues, and provides an interesting prospective when doing so.

Agree! And I think that the people that don't like him are the ones that fear that he may be right and won't accept it.
Zooluke On June 29, 2009

Deleted

San diego, California
#21New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 01:59:53
Moore is twisted. He is silent now all the sudden on the wars, the rashining of healthcare in europe and canada and the earmarks no-bama PROMISED he would never sign but then signed. f*** you michael moore you communist liar.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#22New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 09:46:23
@Zooluke Said

Moore is twisted. He is silent now all the sudden on the wars, the rashining of healthcare in europe and canada and the earmarks no-bama PROMISED he would never sign but then signed. f*** you michael moore you communist liar.

I had a look at Michael moore's webiste after I posted this thread on the weekend. I's never visited it before.

It's full of stuff as you can imagine - a lot on the war in Iraq espec which takes up most of his home page. His big thing right now on the homepage is keeping a tally on mortality rates - not just for the US but all countries involved.

Re: Obama's promises and non-delivery I found this on his website, which doesn't look too Obama friendly at all

https://www.michaelmoore.com/words/latestnews/index.php?id=13987
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs