Religion & Philosophy

Taxes for Abortion

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
04EXCURSION On September 29, 2009

long beach, California
#91New Post! Apr 30, 2009 @ 06:22:50
what?! my money is being spent on abortions? this is an outrage! why should my money be spent on some whore in high school who got pregnant because shes a whore, this is an outrage! if people want to have abortions, fine whatever, but i shouldnt have to pay for it
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#92New Post! Apr 30, 2009 @ 07:05:05
@Saul_KES Said

When I stand before God as will all of you. I will do so with a clear conscious. Obviously the majority of you will not. As for paying taxes. My money which is given by God, so Gods money will not be used for this purpose. The govt gets taxes from me in other ways, I can not help that. I dont fear any one or anything but God. The bible says to render unto ceaser what is his. I already do that every time I buy something in this country. As for the money I make, that belongs to God.

I understand your POV about abortion, thyat's fine.
If you feel that strongly about it, why not work with an anti-abortion/education group? I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I think that would be a much more productive way to get your point across.

Stealing is also a sin. Every time you avade taxes, you are actually receiving benefits in your country for free. The roads you drive on, the clean water you drink, the power supply to your home that is running your PC - all maintained by taxes.

Just my opinion.

cailyn10289 On November 12, 2015
Scottish on Fridays

, United States (general)
#93New Post! Apr 30, 2009 @ 17:50:57
Last time I checked the government doesn't pay for abortions.

You either have to pay out of pocket, or some insurance companies will pay for it.
Alanna On February 13, 2010

Cincinnati,
#94New Post! May 02, 2009 @ 20:01:21
Quote:
Why should you continue to pay income tax if it will be used to murder the innocents?

Murder is defined as the crime of unlawfully killing a person.
The fetus has not been defined a person under the law.
Abortion is legal. It is not a crime. No murder has taken place.
Therefore you must still pay your taxes.

I think what you are really asking is, if everyone doesn't agree with your religion, why should you have to pay taxes.

Abortion and the status of the fetus is a very deep religious issue. Some believe no soul exists until birth. They note that God (or nature) aborts hundreds of fetuses each year from women who want to carry the pregnancy to full term and want to have a baby. These spontaneous abortions are called miscarriages. Some don't believe these souls are lost to the Earth experience. They simply incarnate into another fetus that is going to full term.

The government allows everyone the freedom to practice their own religion on this matter. If you don't believe in abortion, you don't have to get one.

We all have to pay taxes even when we don't like each other's religion. Because we all use what taxes buy - public schools, libraries, parks, highways, bridges, health departments, clean drinking water, the U.S. Military, the local police, etc. etc. etc.
Alanna On February 13, 2010

Cincinnati,
#95New Post! May 02, 2009 @ 20:12:47
Quote:
what?! my money is being spent on abortions? this is an outrage! why should my money be spent on some whore in high school who got pregnant because shes a whore, this is an outrage! if people want to have abortions, fine whatever, but i shouldnt have to pay for it

What??? My tax money is being spent to educate male whores in high school who go around getting girls pregnant?? I say throw these male whores out of high school and put them to work on a chain gang to pay for the abortions.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs