jesus is a minion of satan

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
sidus On January 23, 2009

UNTITLED!, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Mar 18, 2008 @ 20:03:22
@chisa96 Said
this is my bf's theory on christianity (not mine! just want to be very clear there) wondering what you all think of this...

jesus christ is a minion of satan.

his support for this belief:
what is the devils main tool for calling us to his following? Deception. what better way to deceive people than to tell them all that one of your guys is actually the son of god?

now i have never before heard that in my life... i have no idea where he came up with... i think its insane... what do you all think?

to be honest,I can see where he's coming from,I think it's quite a good theory, I don't believe it,but it is believable.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Mar 18, 2008 @ 21:12:44
@chisa96 Said
this is my bf's theory on christianity (not mine! just want to be very clear there) wondering what you all think of this...

jesus christ is a minion of satan.

his support for this belief:
what is the devils main tool for calling us to his following? Deception. what better way to deceive people than to tell them all that one of your guys is actually the son of god?

now i have never before heard that in my life... i have no idea where he came up with... i think its insane... what do you all think?

Here's my own theory about Jesus: he was just a popular guy. Not a minion of any magical entity.
greyguitar On July 28, 2010

#18New Post! Mar 18, 2008 @ 21:22:42
I've heard takes on this theory, and in its way, it's just as valid as almost any other theory.

The only actual physical proof that Jesus existed is his name inscribed on a roman wall saying that he was executed. He could have been anyone, or no one.

The Jesus that is being followed could have really been named Walter for all we know. So why couldn't he be a ploy for the 'other team'? It makes about as much sense as anything else.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#19New Post! Mar 18, 2008 @ 23:46:10
@greyguitar Said

The Jesus that is being followed could have really been named Walter for all we know. So why couldn't he be a ploy for the 'other team'? It makes about as much sense as anything else.

if he was a ploy for the other team i doubt he worked out like he should... no matter who he was or what he actually preached about... the fact is that people follow christ's example to do good... why would satan want his minion to lead people to be good? even if the bible lies and he was actually evil... today he's a symbol of sacrifice and selflessness... it just doesnt add up to me... no matter how interesting of a concept it is...
drgoofymofo On September 12, 2011

Council Bluffs, Iowa
#20New Post! Mar 20, 2008 @ 02:07:08
YAY FUN TIMES!!!!!!
Ok have your boy friend read this:
Now many know Lucifer as another name for Satan, or Satan's name before he rebelled against God and was cast out of Heaven. Now the Bible has very little to say about Lucifer but in less than five minutes I will show that Lucifer is in fact Jesus by what the Bible has to say about him.

Alright the english 'Lucifer' appears in the Bible, King James Version only, once in Isaiah 14:12...

Quote:
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

All other versions of the Bible do not use the word 'Lucifer' but 'day star', 'son of dawn' or 'morning star' in Isaiah 14:12. To find out why we look to the Latin Vulgate version of Isaiah 14:12....

Quote:
quomodo cecidisti de caelo lucifer qui mane oriebaris corruisti in terram qui vulnerabas gentes

The English translation simply took the latin 'lucifer' and capitalized it to make 'Lucifer'. The latin 'lucifer' is found in the Bible twice, the other passage is 2 Peter 1:19....

Quote:
et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris

This time 'lucifer' was translated into english as....

Quote:
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

So once the latin 'lucifer' is translated to 'Lucifer', another name for Satan, and the second time its translated to 'morning star', so who or what is this morning star? The 'morning star' appears twice in the KJ Version of the Bible, keeping in mind the KJV is the only version that has the english 'Lucifer' translation, in Revelation 2:28 and in Revelation 22:16 which reads....

Quote:
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Jesus clearly calls himself the 'morning star' or 'Lucifer'. So if Lucifer is Satan, which the majority of Christians will say, then Jesus is Satan as well.

Quote:
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up. (John 3:13-14)

No man has ascended to heaven but he that has fallen from heaven, even the Son of Man(Jesus). - could be taken as a reference to Satan's fall.

As Moses lifted the seprent in the wilderness so must the Son of Man be lifted up. - The serpent in the Garden of Eden is also said to be Satan, God cursed the serpent to crawl on its belly after tempting Eve, so Jesus/Satan/Serpent needed to be lifted back up to his rightful place.

Supporting evidence that Jesus is the serpent from the Garden....

Quote:
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? (John 10:34)

"I said" - where does Jesus or anyone say "ye are gods" in the OT?

Quote:
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. (Genesis 3:4-5)

Well the serpent said it!

Ok now after that think of all the teachings that Jesus taught he was in fact a great, good and just guy. Take into consideration that Lucifer is not Satan it never says that anywhere it is only hear say. I mean the Bible could be bias so for all purposes Jesus is the good guy who was standing up for us when maybe god was bad. There is so many possible truths that there is no way of knowing what actually went down back then. I might be an atheist but religion is fascinating stuff and you can find so many neat things people have missed

Just a theory don't take it to seriously!!
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#21New Post! Mar 20, 2008 @ 03:37:57
@drgoofymofo Said
YAY FUN TIMES!!!!!!
I might be an atheist but religion is fascinating stuff and you can find so many neat things people have missed

Just a theory don't take it to seriously!!

i dont believe any of this stuff either... but i totally agree... its great discussion topics...

and also... i know you just trashed my side in a way i could never retaliate against... but well done... that was impressive...

my bf liked it too...
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#22New Post! Mar 20, 2008 @ 03:40:29
also... do have a latin version of the bible or something??? where did you get the latin translations??
drgoofymofo On September 12, 2011

Council Bluffs, Iowa
#23New Post! Mar 20, 2008 @ 11:43:53
A guy from my church said the begin others confirmed it and added to it then my roommate confirmed latin translations do to she spent a semester in Rome. If anyone could refute this in a non-judegmental way I would give them a hug.

I mean it is helping my theory of maybe Lucifer was a good guy and is getting bad rap. I also am reading a book on the misquotes from the greek to english and it is fasinating like the part where Jesus for give the women for adultery was added to the english version...Where did it come from?
telstar On August 14, 2008

Durham, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jul 04, 2008 @ 22:11:16
I think you should all watch this: www.zeitgeistmovie.com
yinco On June 28, 2011

h, China
#25New Post! Jul 10, 2008 @ 13:59:16
Wrong I think. I am a Christian. I dont think so
ftw0890 On November 20, 2009

, Texas
#26New Post! Jul 10, 2008 @ 14:14:39
Quote:
YAY FUN TIMES!!!!!!
Ok have your boy friend read this:
Now many know Lucifer as another name for Satan, or Satan's name before he rebelled against God and was cast out of Heaven. Now the Bible has very little to say about Lucifer but in less than five minutes I will show that Lucifer is in fact Jesus by what the Bible has to say about him.

very interesting.
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Jul 10, 2008 @ 14:21:10
i have heard that theory before and i think it came from a film.
and lucifer si the bringer of light, nothing to do with satan. my friend called her baby lucifer recently. she is not a christian, she is a pagan. the bible we know of today has been edited and changed and translated so many times that i wonder how much of it is really what it said in the first place.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs