The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Conspiracies

$1,000,000 prize .... who can explain why all three buildings fell at freefall sp

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#151New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 08:48:33
@the7thdimension Said
you say i generalize and make falsely based claims. but since when doesn schizophrenia have anything to do with being concerned about the system and government.

He's not saying you're schizophrenic.
henry_ireton On May 27, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#153New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 10:49:05
@the7thdimension Said
yes i do, or else i wouldnt have.

You have the ability not the right.

Subtle difference.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#154New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 10:52:25
if it has feathers and looks like a chicken its a turkey at christmas
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#155New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 14:39:19
@the7thdimension Said
actually women have proven to be much more understanding than men. also they excel in education and the workplace. women are also not afraid to show emotion - a major feat. men keep emotion buried inside until it explodes into aggression. shadowy, you are just stupid, aside from your useless knowledge of quantum physics. I love the women, please leave.

Well your definition of stupid is someone who looks at the evidence of crazy claims, therefore i will take it as a compliment from you. Luckily the rest of the forum doesn't have such a silly definition of stupid.

I think i'll stick around and disagree with you actually
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#156New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 14:43:27
@henry_ireton Said
You have the ability not the right.

Subtle difference.

Well, to get all technical and stuff, he has the right to say it (right or wrong), but not the ability to make it happen.
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#157New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 14:44:58
@the7thdimension Said
yes i do, or else i wouldnt have.

No actually you don't.

this is a public forum anyone has the right to post where and what they want. that is ofcourse that it follows the TOS
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#158New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 14:47:35
@pete Said
No actually you don't.

this is a public forum anyone has the right to post where and what they want. that is ofcourse that it follows the TOS

Your first line says that he doesn't have the right to say something... but your next line says that he does.

The fact is that he doesn't have any "rights" on TFS other than the right not to be discriminated against because of his age, sex, or race. That's it.

I guess you're saying that he doesn't have the right to tell someone something, because that other someone does have the right tell someone something? Either they both have the right to say what they want or neither do

He has no right to say anything at all here. Anything anyone posts on TFS is done so as a privilege granted to them by the site owner.
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#159New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 14:50:24
@jonnythan Said
Your first line says that he doesn't have the right to say something... but your next line says that he does.

The fact is that he doesn't have any "rights" on TFS other than the right not to be discriminated against because of his age, sex, or race. That's it.

I guess you're saying that he doesn't have the right to tell someone something, because that other someone does have the right tell someone something? Either they both have the right to say what they want or neither do

He has no right to say anything at all here. Anything anyone posts on TFS is done so as a privilege granted to them by the site owner.

im confident if we were all dying you guys would be arguing over the shape of an avocado
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#160New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 14:52:01
@the7thdimension Said
im confident if we were all dying you guys would be arguing over the shape of an avocado

Actually we'd be arguing about who would die first and why.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#161New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 14:53:34
@the7thdimension Said

And you would be proclaiming your absolute knowledge that the avacado is alien in origin and was responsible for the JFK assassination.
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#162New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 14:55:45
@jonnythan Said
And you would be proclaiming your absolute knowledge that the avacado is alien in origin and was responsible for the JFK assassination.

touche
Pete On March 28, 2012
Master of Unlocking

Central Scotland, United Kingd
#163New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 14:58:54
@jonnythan Said

i was trying to say that while both can say what they want (aslong as it follows the rules) but you can't get someone to stop posting in a thread just because you told them to.

the only way (i think) to stop someone posting in here if thats what you want, is to block them.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#164New Post! Feb 22, 2008 @ 15:24:29
I dont understand so hugs for every one
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs