The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Conspiracies

$1,000,000 prize .... who can explain why all three buildings fell at freefall sp

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jan 22, 2008 @ 13:11:17
@the7thdimension Said
not directly but it a journal where scholars publish all aspects of questions raised after 911. physicists and engineers have both published in the journal so it holds credibility in physics and engineering. check out the scholars for 9/11 truth justice website.

https://stj911.com/

It's a 911 conspiracy journal, the peers consist of other conspiracy theorists. If you can't find a reliable source of evidence or a reliable peer reviewed journal why don't you just say so.
treetopflyer On March 19, 2008

Deleted

Emerald City,
#17New Post! Jan 22, 2008 @ 17:33:26
"often Republican) politicians"

Having said this right out of the gate I stopped reading. This is not a politcal issue and to make it one will keep it a mess.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#18New Post! Jan 22, 2008 @ 21:55:53
Did you watch the video that proved the buildings did NOT fall at freefall speed?
wakizashi On November 21, 2008

, Guatemala
#19New Post! Jan 22, 2008 @ 23:00:51
Rocky Mountain News have no trace of a letter from Eric Harrington, physicist.

He isn't a scholar of Shakespeare either

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

Queen Gertrude
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 230

Almost always misquoted as "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."
shannonh717 On February 12, 2008

#20New Post! Jan 22, 2008 @ 23:36:20
This is what always puzzled me about this.

Why did the towers fall like an accordion? Falling level by level?

Did other buildings end up falling because of the WTC? (besides tower 7)

I have watched other building that have fallen because of fires and ect. but they did not fall like the WTC. They all fell to the side. Now when I watch demolition video's for buildings they fall exactly how the WTC buildings did. Could it be possible that the WTC buildings were "demolished"? Instead of starting at the bottom they started at the top?

Just my thoughts on it. Been in my head ever since it happened.
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#21New Post! Jan 22, 2008 @ 23:40:44
@shannonh717 Said

I have watched other building that have fallen because of fires and ect. but they did not fall like the WTC. They all fell to the side. Now when I watch demolition video's for buildings they fall exactly how the WTC buildings did. Could it be possible that the WTC buildings were "demolished"? Instead of starting at the bottom they started at the top?

When you look at demolitions, you hear and see explosions at the bottom of the building and the top just falls down. With the WTC, there was nothing going on at the bottom. The top started falling down floor by floor. It looks completely different.
shannonh717 On February 12, 2008

#22New Post! Jan 22, 2008 @ 23:42:27
@el_tino Said
When you look at demolitions, you hear and see explosions at the bottom of the building and the top just falls down. With the WTC, there was nothing going on at the bottom. The top started falling down floor by floor. It looks completely different.

I know that. I'm just saying if it was "demolished" (not saying that it was) could it have been set off from top to bottom instead of the normal way of doing it from the bottom to top
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#23New Post! Jan 23, 2008 @ 00:19:11
@shadowy Said
It's a 911 conspiracy journal, the peers consist of other conspiracy theorists. If you can't find a reliable source of evidence or a reliable peer reviewed journal why don't you just say so.

dude just because your a conspiracy theorist it doesnt mean your wrong. thats just one bias you have to get out of your head. they are physicists and scientists publishing under the name 911 journal.
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#24New Post! Jan 23, 2008 @ 00:20:46
@the7thdimension Said
dude just because your a conspiracy theorist it doesnt mean your wrong. thats just one bias you have to get out of your head. they are physicists and scientists publishing under the name 911 journal.

And likewise, any research that is worth its time should be publishable in a reputable scientific journal. Why can't you provide any such references?
torrentwolves On February 04, 2009

Grand Rapids, Michigan
#26New Post! Jan 23, 2008 @ 15:33:06
@the7thdimension Said
no, not buildings. me and you don't really know much about physics so its not our place to talk. however, there are physicists that have published on this subject, and they have some interesting stuff to say. if a real physicist could come on here an debate according to this letter, then we have a real argument.

I however know quite a bit about physics and I can say without a doubt that a standing building cannot enter a free-fall state without a disruptive force acting upon it.

Steel does not just collapse.

The first plane hit between the 99th and 93rd floors and the second plane hit between the 85th and 77th floors, neither plane would have created a sufficient force on the entire building to cause it to collapse in perfect free-fall, not when they hit and not when they fell nearly an hour later.

Physically impossible.

Try this experiment at home. Take two 10-foot, 4" outside diameter steel poles and cement them 4 feet underground. Now set a grenade on top of one and hit the dirt. Next try dropping a grenade down into the cylinder of the remaining pole.

The poles should be about 6' above the ground, the 'top-loaded' pole will still be standing, most definitely not in free fall. The base of the remaining pole will of course, be blown outward by the explosive force and cause the pole to fall over (or be slightly elevated, but for the purpose of the experiment we're saying it's just falling).

The point is that in order to cause a building, which had architectural flaws, I might add, to fall you must destroy the base (and in the case of the free-falling towers, destroy ALL of the architectural supports starting at the top and descending to the base).

It was a demolition.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
#27New Post! Jan 23, 2008 @ 15:35:16
@shannonh717 Said
I know that. I'm just saying if it was "demolished" (not saying that it was) could it have been set off from top to bottom instead of the normal way of doing it from the bottom to top

The building did not collapse from it's base and fall down, it collapse from it's top and that would require for it to be destroyed level by level descending.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#28New Post! Jan 23, 2008 @ 15:48:17
The buildings didn't fall at freefall speed. There are various videos proving this.

The buildings didn't collapse one floor at a time. There are various videos and photographs showing that the buildings collapsed *at the impact sites*, which let the top third or so of each to fall on the lower portion of the building. It's obvious to me that dropping the top third of a skyscraper onto the bottom third will reduce the whole buildin to rubble. In the case of WTC 2, the top fell over about 20 degrees before dropping straight down.

What else?

Grand Rapids, Michigan
#29New Post! Jan 23, 2008 @ 15:57:15
@jonnythan Said
The buildings didn't fall at freefall speed. There are various videos proving this.

The buildings didn't collapse one floor at a time. There are various videos and photographs showing that the buildings collapsed *at the impact sites*, which let the top third or so of each to fall on the lower portion of the building. It's obvious to me that dropping the top third of a skyscraper onto the bottom third will reduce the whole buildin to rubble. In the case of WTC 2, the top fell over about 20 degrees before dropping straight down.

What else?

Aren't you missing a third?

Link to videos proving that they didn't free-fall?
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#30New Post! Jan 23, 2008 @ 16:07:17
@torrentwolves Said
Aren't you missing a third?

Link to videos proving that they didn't free-fall?

https://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

There are videos as well as analysis there.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs