The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Would you have an affair with a married Person??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9
familygirl On September 30, 2009

Angleton,
#121New Post! Mar 19, 2008 @ 17:11:01
@stumblinthrulife Said
But faithfulness is only one part of the vows. "To love and to cherish, to honor and obey, etc...". If the other person has failed to do that, have they not already broken that contract?

absolutly, but I don't recall obey in my vows. lol
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#122New Post! Mar 19, 2008 @ 17:42:40
@familygirl Said
absolutly, but I don't recall obey in my vows. lol

I believe it may have been removed. But "obey" is definitely in the traditional wedding vows.
mermaid On June 25, 2008

, Missouri
#123New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 02:08:07
Ok, from my own personal point, being the faithful wife, the loving, caring wife, the one that tried to make the best home life, raise children to be proud of, shared in husbands interests, enjoyed sex and never turned it down, then I take offense at people insinuating that it was my fault my first husband cheated.
He cheated because he was a jerk. He thought he was a gift for women to enjoy never caring that he was not only hurting me but that when his children saw him with these other women, they lost respect for him also.

So, it's not always the spouses fault. The person that breaks the vow of monogamy is at fault. If they are in a relationship they aren't happy in then they have the responsiblity to get out of it and move on with their life so the spouse can also.
But in my case, he wouldn't do that because it would show the family he was weak and he would never admit that he had a problem of any kind. It was all about presentation and he liked to present to his family (parents) that he was the perfect husband and father.
island_mixx On April 16, 2008

Kent, Washington
#124New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 03:04:08
Having an affair with a married person is just wrong.

So my answer is no!
greyguitar On July 28, 2010

#125New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 18:30:48
I dated a married guy once, but it wasn't because I set out to.

He told me that he was divorced and that the only time he saw his ex was to pick up his kids. I only saw him a few times, then the WIFE contacted me and told me what was REALLY going down. I felt horrible. I wasn't trying to be a home-wrecker. He just lied very convincingly. I will never be in that position again.
familygirl On September 30, 2009

Angleton,
#126New Post! Mar 21, 2008 @ 18:42:48
@greyguitar Said
I dated a married guy once, but it wasn't because I set out to.

He told me that he was divorced and that the only time he saw his ex was to pick up his kids. I only saw him a few times, then the WIFE contacted me and told me what was REALLY going down. I felt horrible. I wasn't trying to be a home-wrecker. He just lied very convincingly. I will never be in that position again.

That is a situation out of your control and you shouldn't be faulted for it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs