Banned

Bridgend, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Sep 26, 2008 @ 00:19:58
nazi-punk is the reason that nukes were invented
PugioInAversoBelli On January 17, 2010

Philiadelphia, Pennsylvania
#32New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 15:02:16
@evil_someone Said

i h8 them cause they hate other ppl any i am other ppl!
if they hate me i hate them back!

edit: and they do hate me, ive had some unpleasureable buisness with them

You hate them, and to you, they're other people.

Please stop being a hypocrite and buy a brain.

also, H8 is not an acceptable substitute for Hate. Just makes me take you less seriously.

Generally speaking, the term "Nazi Punk" refers not necessarily to Punks who adhere to Nazi-ist principles, but rather extreme purists, who feel that because of who they are, they're better than everyone else. Incidentally, these feelings usually drift towards White Supremacy and Religious Discrimination, as well as social class, and it usually also results in violence. There's more, but it's a rather complex ball of wires, so to speak.

For example, back in the 80s, the Dead Kennedys released a song called "Kill the Poor", and a bunch of f***in' punks took it literally, and actually started beating up poor people, which prompted Jello to write another song, "Nazi Punks f*** Off", and I think the master can explain it far better than I can.

Dead Kennedys - Nazi Punks f*** Off - Lyrics

^Read that.
cat_in_the_hat On June 07, 2009

dego, California
#33New Post! May 19, 2009 @ 04:37:27
@mindcontroldotgov Said

Skinhead is just common american slang, in other countries "skinhead" is a working-class punk... you know someone that stands up for everyman (though they still have Nazi-Punks)

Not really. The skin-head movement was an English movement, and it had nothing to do with punk. Most of the original skins listened to ska and reggae. There was actually a genre call skin head reggae.

@pos Said

Skinhead does not equal Nazi punk. The skinheads started with the Oi movement. The Nazi punks latched onto the oi movement, tainting the subgenera for years. But many skinhead oi bands held on inspite of the Nazi onslaught and have recently been getting their anti-nazi message out. Hate the Nazi, not the skinhead.l

Skins outdate the oi punk movement by almost a decade.
@arrowinore Said

You could have posted that from Portland, Oregon in the early 90's. Verbatim man. SHARP, what a freakin joke they were, Hipocrasy with out hair. I saw more SHARPY"S get busted for violence than Nazi's one summer. There was a few months where the SHARPS were trying to pull that same crap the Guardian Angels were doing. "We are here to make the city safe from racism and violence, now hold still while we kick your ass" It was a joke... I felt safer having Nazis living in the next house, than I did when I was at a anti-Racist rally. Swear to it. Hate the whole Nazi thing, but the SHARPS, HAHAHA... When I hear the phrase Nazi Punks, I think of when old folks call some young smart a** a punk. Only these would be Nazi punks, see...

Skins have always been violent. They were working class hooligans, plain and simple. SHARP started out with good intentions in New York, but the movement became fracture and the MORE violent half won out, bringing most of the crews with them. The SHARPS at one point spent a lot of their time handing out anti Nazi literature.
guts On April 26, 2010

, United Kingdom
#34New Post! May 29, 2009 @ 02:35:20
real skinheads are into unity, ska and anti racism.

bonehead right wing pricks hijacked the image and ruined it.
cat_in_the_hat On June 07, 2009

dego, California
#35New Post! May 30, 2009 @ 17:41:43
@guts Said

real skinheads are into unity, ska and anti racism.

bonehead right wing pricks hijacked the image and ruined it.

Cheers mate!
Wayne8559 On March 14, 2016
?ber Two Hat

Plymouth, United Kingdom
#36New Post! May 30, 2009 @ 17:48:14
@rudegirl Said

bro, its called a skinhead.

I have always had a skinhead... does that make me a nazi lover?
skinbyrd000 On July 19, 2009

, Ireland
#37New Post! Jun 23, 2009 @ 22:35:44
Em in case none of you have bothered to do your research,ACTUAL skinheads derived from Reggae,which derived from Jamaica,which is a black country....Em.....Not racist,or Nazi for that matter.
Neo-nazis sometimes dress skinhead but they aren't linked at all.
Also go learn about Nazism before posting stupid stuff..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs