Cliques

lifestyles...[random rambling]

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
yourlipsarewhorz On February 06, 2007

C-more, Indiana
#1New Post! Dec 26, 2006 @ 09:02:14
How do you classify cliques?
See I don't think that you can tell what a persons clique is by what music they listen to...do you?
I think that people are put into cliques by what they where..but I also think that people should be classified by there personalities....
I dunno this is probably just pointless rambling...
[Well my friends classify each other by personality...my clique has weird personalities are friends are put together according to the clothes...we all dress completely different]

C-more, Indiana
#2New Post! Dec 26, 2006 @ 09:04:14
*******[SRY HAD TYPOS]*********
See I don't think that you can tell what a persons clique is by what music they listen to...do you?
I think that people are put into cliques by what they where..but I also think that people should be classified by there personalities....
[Well my friends classify each other by personality...my clique has weird personalities and our friends aren't put together according to the clothes...we all dress completely different]
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#3New Post! Dec 26, 2006 @ 09:05:16
Cliques are defined by how society shapes them. It's just the general stereotype people either fit into or not judging by what they wear, their attitudes, personalities, lifestyles etc.
It's just another way society has found to label people regardless of whether they're true or not. Don't judge a book by its cover
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#4New Post! Dec 26, 2006 @ 09:05:55
@yourlipsarewhorz Said
*******[SRY HAD TYPOS]*********
[Well my friends classify each other by personality...my clique has weird personalities and our friends aren't put together according to the clothes...we all dress completely different]

you can edit your posts by clicking on the little pencil down the bottom of your posts
undergroundpunk On December 17, 2010

Las Vegas, Nevada
#5New Post! Dec 26, 2006 @ 11:10:16
I don't...

C-more, Indiana
#6New Post! Dec 26, 2006 @ 20:33:45
thank you garfunkel..
i didn't notice it
dizzyfairydust On October 08, 2009

Bristol, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Mar 09, 2007 @ 21:50:50
In my school if your 'chavvy' then your popular.
Basically if you straighen your hair everyday, wear lots of jewelery and pile on foundation and mascara.

If you wear black nail varnish or dark eyeliner your though of as an emo or a goth and then your classed as a freak and unpopular..

if your like me and you just wear jeans and tops.. well I think that people think I'm a 'keener' and that basically Im a little miss goody two shoes..

Cliques in schools suck.

Can't everyone just get on and not demean other people just because they..wear different shoes?
xx
clurrby On June 06, 2008

Liverpool, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Oct 07, 2007 @ 02:09:41
Cliques are all down to trying to fit in with new fashion trends and being "one of the gang"..
Many of the kids that follow all the new fashion fads with their "cliques" claim they are original.. Different from everyone else..
How can this be true when the majority of the clothing styles/music genres whatever have been in an out of fashion more times you could possibly count.
I've done it myself in the past im sure everyone has.
My neice for example has had more self makeovers in her 14 years than what i've had in 24.
Just to be popular with her mates. I don't get it
lostangel91 On April 22, 2009

blackburn, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Apr 04, 2008 @ 13:03:33
i hate clicks cus if your not in any ur in trouble

i am not in a clique i am sophie and i think thats the best thing ever
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs