Forums: Relationships:
Bisexuality

ummmm..... not really sure what to say?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
shirono On March 15, 2006

Fort Smith, Arkansas
#1New Post! Dec 22, 2005 @ 23:05:45
ummm...for the past few days I have been struggling with the issue of bi-sexuality, I have no problem with it or homosexuality, but I always figured that I was straight and had never considered otherwise. But lately I have been feeling slightly odd and having strange dreams, I have had dreams about guys before, but now I have started having some dreams about girls too and I'm a bit confused as to whether I am bi-sexual or not, I would appreciate some tips on what some ways to tell are. with christmas coming up I have lot's of relatives and all that crap coming up and this is really more stress than I need, I already have a shrink as it is.
vladimirm On April 13, 2007

Darlington, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Dec 22, 2005 @ 23:16:43
Most people have bi sexual dreams, its perfectly natural, adn during adolesence its perfectly normal to be attracted to the opposite sex.
And vincent valentines a GIRL!!!!

Fort Smith, Arkansas
#3New Post! Dec 22, 2005 @ 23:31:14
@vladimirm Said
Most people have bi sexual dreams, its perfectly natural, adn during adolesence its perfectly normal to be attracted to the opposite sex.
And vincent valentines a GIRL!!!!

No he's not!! take that back, *cuddles vincent* poor poor vinceent pay no attention to those meanies.

in any case I just wandered if I would be considered bi-sexual, I don't know if it's appropriate to say or not, but I've had fantasies about at least one a my friends who is a girl and I know is Bi. I'll probably just end up talking to my brother about this, but he's straight completely and although he would be understanding I don't know how helpful he'd be and my parents would flip out if I tried to talk to them.
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#4New Post! Dec 22, 2005 @ 23:33:25
You're still young, so many things are happening, what with hormones and those can do all kinds of strange things to you. You just need some more time to figure things out and sort through all your feelings before you decide whether this is what you are or not
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 22, 2005 @ 23:36:36
Yeah its normal for your age, hell its normal for any age! Try not to label yourself so young, just wait and see, and when you meet a special person, you will know whether you are sexually attracted or not.

Sexual attraction has no hard and fast rules, just be yourself at the end of the day.
steven On September 10, 2008

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Dec 22, 2005 @ 23:44:31
Christ on a bike Mate. You are going through more body changes right now than you would believe possible. It's not possible to 'Pigeon Hole' yerself. Just be happy inside yer skin pal. If you feel an emotion to either sex, then I say, go with yer own flow.
Early days Hun.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#7New Post! Dec 23, 2005 @ 03:18:42
@treebee Said
Yeah its normal for your age, hell its normal for any age! Try not to label yourself so young, just wait and see, and when you meet a special person, you will know whether you are sexually attracted or not.

Sexual attraction has no hard and fast rules, just be yourself at the end of the day.

yeah what she said!!! Great advice.
screamingalpha On February 06, 2010

Coronado, California
#8New Post! Dec 23, 2005 @ 08:42:40
Here's a question that should temporarily solve most of your issues:

Are you attracted to any of the girls at school? Not as friends, but attracted in a sense that you want to do things to them?
juan On November 20, 2006

Linares, Spain
#9New Post! Dec 30, 2005 @ 11:01:57
it happens to me too! i hava liked girl all my life, but about 3 years ago i started having erotic or romantic dreams with men, that's why now i'm almost complete sure that i'm bi

Fort Smith, Arkansas
#10New Post! Mar 13, 2006 @ 23:17:32
teehee I'm rather secure in the fact that I'm bi now and it isn't that big a deal.
lol one of my best friends, liz, asked me out a week or two ago, I said yes and things have been going really well. My friends were very supportive and my brother said "my little sister going out with a girl, I'm so proud" I think he meant it too. Anyway there's no freakin way I'm telling my parents, they'd have my head on a platter for that. (crazy uber religious fundy types *shivers*)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs