Stop smoking, start taking LSD???

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
drbeaucroft On January 17, 2013

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 11:57:53
Alcohol 'more harmful than heroin' says Prof David Nutt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11660210

This 'Nutt' claims that taking LSD, (a mind-altering hallucinogenic drug which has made many famous people end up drooling mad (Syd Barrett) for example, is safer than smoking tobacco.

Is this the kind of message our children need to hear?
Where the f*ck do these people come from? This guy (Nutt) is a professor apparently!

So anyway folks...To be 'safer', i've decided to take Professor 'NUTTS' advice...
... I'm gona start taking crack cocain instead of drinking alcohol and I'm gona do the healthy thing (call me a health freak!) And quit the fags altogether and start taking LSD, amphetamines, cannabis, ketamine, ecstacy, steriods (hey might as well get some muscle as im doing it), and magic mushrooms (which are free! How cool is that!) instead...Which according to 'NUTTCASE' would be much safer.

Speak to you all soon if im still alive!
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:02:47
He's probably right, the difference being you don't know what you are getting with Heroin whilst alcohol is generally very controlled.

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:06:42
@jmo Said

He's probably right, the difference being you don't know what you are getting with Heroin whilst alcohol is generally very controlled.

Sovy mate....cudny undastand yeh...these mushys vealy hit da spot mannnnnnnnnn, sloop! Fink ill go for a drive.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:06:42
Statistically alcohol is the bigger killer. Its obviously more acceptable than crack. Teachers dont go share a crack pipe after work on fridays do they? You dont see the mayor crawling along the pavement of a lunch time hiding from the blue meanies. But its ok to go for a pint.

My point is if more people did LSD then chances are it would rate higher in the damage stakes.

The truth is its easier to dose alcohol and nicotine than most other addictive substances.

On the other hand crack seems awesome if you want to loose weight.

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:08:26
@treebee Said

Statistically alcohol is the bigger killer. Its obviously more acceptable than crack. Teachers dont go share a crack pipe after work on fridays do they? You dont see the mayor crawling along the pavement of a lunch time hiding from the blue meanies. But its ok to go for a pint.

My point is if more people did LSD then chances are it would rate higher in the damage stakes.

The truth is its easier to dose alcohol and nicotine than most other addictive substances.

Wateva...oooo jst pis%ed meself! Were am i again? oh......space, forgot hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Anyone got anymore LSD B D F G RE GH H R S S D HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:09:27
Nah. I'll stick to ciggarettes and alchohol, despite the professional advice from professor 'NUTT'.

By the way the best thing to lose weight is a diet and exercise.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#7New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:10:51
@treebee Said

I used to love smoking crack.. It did keep my weight down, and I always looked really ripped because I had absolutely no body fat..

The downside was that I spent thousands of dollars, turned into a filthy whore who would do anything for another hit, and ended up spending time in prison as a result..

But I looked good.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:15:05
@boxerdc Said

I used to love smoking crack.. It did keep my weight down, and I always looked really ripped because I had absolutely no body fat..

The downside was that I spent thousands of dollars, turned into a filthy whore who would do anything for another hit, and ended up spending time in prison as a result..

But I looked good.

LMAO it really f***s your teeth up though.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#9New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:19:07
Trust me man, LSD = NO GOOD - you don't realize that until fifteen years later...and then you're smoking like a chimney to calm your nerves from the side affect of the LSD.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#10New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:24:05
@treebee Said

LMAO it really f***s your teeth up though.

Well, you do grind them a lot on crack, but meth is a lot worse for your teeth.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:25:31
@boxerdc Said

Well, you do grind them a lot on crack, but meth is a lot worse for your teeth.

I grind my teeth anyways and im not on anything. Its because i am grossly dissatisfied with my existence.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:33:13
I wonder, do horses get f***ed on Ketamine?
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:33:34
horse raves...
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#14New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:45:27
@treebee Said

horse raves...

I'm picturing horses with coloured boas, fairy wings, tons of make-up and other ghastly costumes like the 'club kids' in the 90's.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Nov 01, 2010 @ 12:48:14
@Dark_Tink Said

I'm picturing horses with coloured boas, fairy wings, tons of make-up and other ghastly costumes like the 'club kids' in the 90's.

oh dear, you just described my late 20's
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs